Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 10:34:42

(The following is based on true events)

It was a calm Friday afternoon in the month of March. The birds were returning, the weather was warming, and the season change for La Familia seemed to be going swimmingly. It had been a hard winter for The Family, but they stuck together and dealt with the blizzards known as the Evil Empire as best they could. The Family didn't particularly like dealing with blizzards, but you can't always control the weather. If it were up to the family, it would be summertime, all the time. Crops would be growing, money would be made, and the grounds would be brown, not white.

But The Family wasn't fortunate enough to have full time summer. In fact, winter had not only come, but was rumored to come again, and again, and again. The Family had been told about this never ending winter. And although they were not happy about it, they showed great resolve in the face of misery. The leaders of the family (Gerdler, Gains, the letter S, and others) put out calls to other family members who had since left the village, and asked them to return, to help with the snow. So, like the loyal and committed members of the family they were, one by one, people came home. Tron and Locke came home together, rumors were that they had started a beet farm in the west somewhere. Penguin came back next, holding a snow shovel and wearing a polar bear head/face. Apparently, he had developed a hatred for those white monstrosities. One by one, family members came home to help the village.

So, the snow came, and the family got to work, digging tunnels to move freely. Using heaters to melt the snow. Drinking it for survival! They were doing well, keeping the snow from burying them, but it was difficult on their own. Luckily the family had good relations with a nearby village known as Stones. This village was a small village, and it was oddly comprised of only older gentlemen. Initially The family was worried about how the Stones village would handle the snow, but they soon learned that those old guys had seen lots of winters, and they had an incredible work ethic. Night after night, seemingly at the same exact time every night, villagers from Stones would come outside, put in an hour of work, and go back inside to go to sleep. It was an odd, but effective technique for dealing with the snow. And it did help the family a great deal.

As the winter began to fade, the family and the stones village began to relax a little bit. Snow was still coming, but the snow flakes were light and fluffy, not dangerous. Typically, the family and stones just made snow angels and snow sculptures when they wanted to relax. The snow sculptures were fun, as they were creative recreations of some of the days during the winter that they had named. You see, The family named rough storm days like others name hurricanes. These names were odd, though. Some of them were things like 'yoyoyo' or 'protect my tree'. While others seemed to follow a theme. No one knows for sure who was responsible for naming these storms. Was it the family or stones who gave each storm a moniker? Some say that the storms all howled unique tunes, and you could hear words in the wind. These words were often the names given to some of the storms. What was particularly troubling was that there were hundreds of snow sculptures named after alcohol. Tequilla, Molson XXX, Schneider Weisse, Budweiser, and many more. Either the family had a drinking problem, or the storms had a drinking problem, it seemed alcoholism was an issue somewhere.

On this calm Friday afternoon, everything changed forever. Suddenly, the storm stopped. There had been days, and times, when the storm faded. But it completely stopped on this day. As if the weather had been paused. There was no snow. There was no wind. There wasn't even any sunshine. It was as if the rays had been frozen in place. The family and stones walked outside and attempted to interact with the world around them, but physics seemed to breakdown on this day. They would touch a pile of snow, and it would disappear. They would move their arms through the air, and they were able to physically move the rays of sun. It was if the whole world was bugged, or glitched. Nobody knew what happened, or if the world would ever return to normal again.

Simultaneously, in a far corner of the world, something nefarious was happening. Or had already happened, nobody can be sure of the exact timing of these events. It is rumored that all of the weather for the world comes from one location. A location known as Survival of the Mercenaries Liberty(SotML). It was a strange location name, to be sure, but that is what it was called. This location was the source of the blizzards that had plagued the villages of the family's and stones. In typical seasons, this location spreads weather to all parts of the planet, and it's fueled by natural world weather patterns that are predictable and calm. But this season it was far more intense, and it seemed to spawn all of it's weather in only one direction, west, towards the villages of this story. On this calm Friday afternoon, if you were able to catch a birds eye view of the area known as SotML, you would notice that the energy being fed into the storms was dissipating. The storms were becoming weaker and weaker each passing day, good news for the villages to the west. But on this day, something awful happened. A boat from the East arrived at SotML. A humongous boat. A pristine boat. A beautiful boat. The captain was dressed in gold. All the shipmates wore beautiful armor and were adorned with jewels the likes of which many have never seen. As the boat arrived in SotML, you could see the name written on the back. It was a short, but powerful name. EVO. What a beautiful name for such a beautiful ship. The ship may have been beautiful, and the passengers more lovely than super models, but their intentions this day were pure evil. As the ship docked, the crew of EVO started unloading containers. One by one, you could see the crew of EVO step off the ship carrying these containers. Tmac, the captain, stepped off first. Followed by AndrewMose, then Freak Kingdom, Mount Olympus, it was truly a Beautiful Evil. Three crew mates stayed aboard the ship this day. Duff was seen fixing his hair in the mirror, golden locks flying in every direction. Worstseteva was in the corner of the ship and appeared to be journaling, and Needle in a Hempstack was sewing another beautiful uniform.

The land-bound crew of EVO continued to work all afternoon, bringing container after container onto the land. They opened the containers and poured them into a hole in the middle of SotML. And in an instant, the world came alive again. The sun rays moved, the snow flew about, the wind howled once more. But the intensity of the weather had increased significantly from earlier in the day. It's as if the crew of Evo had fueled these storms.

Evo got onto their ships and sailed back east. According to travel itineraries that have washed ashore, it appears Evo continued to visit SotML many more times, bringing large amounts of fuel as their cargo.

This story is not about this weird Friday afternoon, however. This story is about a heroic Saturday evening.

The water-proof parchments that had washed ashore eventually made their way to the families village. Nobody knows for sure how it got there. It may have been brought by traveling vagabonds known as Justice League, it may have been blown in by the wind, or it may have been brought in from a family member who had gone out on reconnaissance missions. Nevertheless, it did arrive. And the family started to piece together the puzzle. Why was this winter so long? Why did its intensity wain, and then pick up in ferocity again. They could shovel for days and days, but the snow kept coming. The family came up with an idea. They would send a small contingent of their forces on a dangerous mission. A mission to find the source of the fuel for the storms and destroy it.

The plans had been tailored for weeks. It is rumored that leadership from the family even sent letters to the EVO ship with hopes of purchasing the fuel themselves (and inevitably storing it away somewhere safe), rather than allowing the EVO ship to continue to fuel this awful winter storm. EVO did not respond to communication attempts, however. It is unknown if EVO has anyone that can read. They are a beautiful people, but they appear to be illiterate and dumb.

Thus, the family moved forward with their plans, their tragic, but necessary plans.

As Saturday rolled into Sunday, many from the family had boarded a ship of their own and set sail east. They bypassed SoTML, and continued east, until they spotted the ship known as EVO. Under the cover of night, they snuck up to the ships broad side. This ship was FAR bigger than their own, and they had no chance of sinking this ship. They also wanted to be fair, and not hurt the individuals who had refrained from actually unloading the fuel. The journaler, sewer, and the hair stylist. Instead of engaging in ship-to-ship combat, they would board the ship of EVO, silently, and execute a strike that will be written about in the history books.

The first target was Mount Olympus, a HUGE man. This beautiful giant was going to be difficult to deal with, so the entirety of the family focused their attention on him. They surrounded him, and all at once unleashed a deadly array of thrusts with their swords. Down went the giant. As they pulled their swords out from the various parts of his body, the recoil of the swords swung behind them, and into another man. Tmac had accidentally wandered into the sneak attack that was underway. Within 7 seconds of Mount Olympus falling, Tmac also laid dead on the ground. The Family stopped, for a moment, and considered what had happened. Tmac, the leader of Evo, was certainly a target, but they had no intention of killing him with the backswings of their swords. How does that even happen?!? Normally removing a sword from another human wouldn't cause a recoil like a gun, but due to Mount Olympus's size, they had to really pull to get the blades out of his torso. It's fortunate only Tmac was behind them, and not an innocent soul.

Nevertheless, in mere seconds, Mount Olympus and Tmac had fallen. Next was Andrew Mose. After taking a few moments to compose themselves, and to stifle the laughter at the absurdity that had just occurred, the family snuck toward Mose. EVO, for as beautiful as they were, were also vapid. They wore beautiful armor, but it looked as though it had never seen battle. They sheathed beautiful swords, but it looked as though they had never been drawn. They never even saw the attacks from the family coming, as they had no guards, no lookouts, no alert systems of any kind. They simply existed in a beautiful state, on this beautiful ship. And just 10 minutes after Tmac and Olympus fell, Mose was also a bloody corpse.

The family continued. Murdering those that had fueled the awful winter. They moved with passion and energy. They whooped and hollered as they kicked over statues and pissed on food. Over the course of just 22 minutes, they had decimated this Beautiful Evil known as EVO. The journaler, seamstress, and the one looking at himself in the mirror were left unharmed. In fact, those three were so preoccupied with their activities, they didn't appear to even be aware of the events that had unfolded aboard their ship this night.

The family got back in their ships and hurried home. They celebrated this night, as they believed they may have hindered the storms ability to continue to persist. However, they knew that in this world, reincarnation occurred. And it was likely the crew of EVO would be re-born. What they would do in their new lives was yet to be seen. Many in this world would hope that the crew of EVO would go back to fishing and being beautiful. But if they were to continue feeding fuel into this awful storm, it is likely that the family, and others, would have to seek out the ship of EVO, and once again, slaughter it's inhabitants.

Edited By: BlackHole on Apr 2nd 2023, 10:42:15
See Original Post

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:02:02

Extremely cowardly

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:05:31

I know Cat. Why would the people from EVO seek to continue to fuel a storm that's been plaguing their world. Beautiful, but cowards, absolutely.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:16:30

If we had actually wanted to war we could have, this is why you had to resort to such cowardly tactics instead of calling us out for a fight.

Not surprising. Nobody can hang with any of us on a solo server so have to resort to this. Laughable.

I came to this server 3 sets ago and was told it was so difficult to impossible to make top ten.

Easily did so within a set, left with the impression we have a bunch of haters up in this ****

Anyways I’m not tripping it just seems like a waste of time to invest time in a game that is managed so badly. This is like my multiple set ive had ruined theough sketchy behavior.

I’m not even mad at you BH I know your new.

I’m just shocked at the amount of unprofessional behavior I’ve seen since I’ve been here to say the least. I think this game needs someone without a conflict of interest managing it because clearly that is not the case and it seems a waste of time to play it as it is. A shame considering I used to love this game.

I do believe that’s the last I will play these sketchy servers for sure

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:19:00

I'm legit confused, Cat.

Why do you think the boat of Evo has a right to peace when they engaged in aiding an enemy in one side of a conflict?

Evo would have been left alone, had they not engaged in those actions, wouldn't they have?

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:25:34

Dude I honestly don’t even care about the game that much to do the 50 pages of arguing over it, that was wack and that’s all I have to say

It was cowardly to not call us out like a man and it was wack. I’m done on the topic that’s all I have to say

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:25:59

That's fair, I hope you at least enjoyed the story.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:30:46

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Answer your own question BH.

When your clan members attacked my clan this set (Snake) did I go pedal to the metal and start killing everyone it did I handle it in a fair and reasonable way?

Thats what I would I expect a moderator to do for me as a new player here. I would expect the game to be managed more professional or At least equal to what I did.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:31:14

Yes your a great writer BH keep it up man maybe you will strike gold one day

AndrewMose Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:48:59

Great misdirection story. I've now been knocked down 2 sets in a row. Before the kill run last night I saw a LAF spy op on my market sales. I'm sure that had nothing to do with wanting to estimate where I may finish this set. If this was about FA from 2 people then just kill those 2 people and that would have stopped it. This was a cheap shot that won't be forgotten.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:57:58

Originally posted by AndrewMose:
Great misdirection story. I've now been knocked down 2 sets in a row. Before the kill run last night I saw a LAF spy op on my market sales. I'm sure that had nothing to do with wanting to estimate where I may finish this set. If this was about FA from 2 people then just kill those 2 people and that would have stopped it. This was a cheap shot that won't be forgotten.

"Can't give tmac and Evo the win..."

~most ethical, trustworthy and morally superior Mod Gerdler
PS how did LaF know who was aiding who? Spy ops? Lucky guess? Access to private forums and convos? Planned on doing it anyway? So many questions, so many deleted posts...

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 12:09:40

You, me and duff. 3 new player. Same story lol

I am assuming this is normal and is why there’s only two small clans left?

Someone needs to fix this if there’s going to be a game left. Heck give me the keys to manage it and I’ll do. More fair job than what I’ve seen in my short time here

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 2nd 2023, 12:24:07

Originally posted by g0nz0:

PS how did LaF know who was aiding who? Spy ops? Lucky guess? Access to private forums and convos? Planned on doing it anyway? So many questions, so many deleted posts...

Trade pacts with SOL/Mercs restarts and some pretty obvious NW changes to know where to look. This isn't rocket science.

But also Evo are not denying it, they have actually admitted FAing with countries we didn't even catch with spy ops allied to our enemies.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 12:28:58

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Trade pacts with SOL/Mercs restarts and some pretty obvious NW changes to know where to look. This isn't rocket science.

But also Evo are not denying it, they have actually admitted FAing with countries we didn't even catch with spy ops allied to our enemies.

If you didn't catch them with spy ops you are basing your attack on Evo due to "NW changes" and the ability to see future posts by Evo players?

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 12:33:50

Gonzo, if I'm not mistaken, LaF is basing their attacks on the reality that EVO proxy warred and FA'd Mercs.

It doesn't really matter how they arrived at the conclusion, by self-admission from EVO members here, their conclusion was accurate.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 12:38:56

Gonzo, if I'm not mistaken, LaF is basing their attacks on the reality that EVO proxy warred and FA'd Mercs.

It doesn't really matter how they arrived at the conclusion, by self-admission from EVO members here, their conclusion was accurate.

Go finish your blog in Team, you are irrelevant to the conversation.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 12:40:01

Irrelevant to the conversation? YOU'RE IN MY STORY THREAD.

And I don't have a blog in team. If I did it would read as the following:

We came. We didn't conquer. We died.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 12:45:37

I didn’t fund a war and duff says he didn’t either. Where are you getting this?

I still feel you could have gave us some leeway as new players. This leaves me with the feeling that 2 months of this game ends with getting all of your time ruined by a professional slaughter team led by game moderators.

How is a New player supppsed to come over here and decide hey this was fun I want to return.

This want fun I feel like I just got gang ***** by a Swedish biker gang on X via the internet led by some wierdo viking man I don’t know

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:18:00

LaF wanted an excuse to hit Evo from the beginning. FA or no FA, they were threatening to attack us because we have historically been friendly with mercs, and they can't imagine that bullying all of the war alliances would result in this prolonged war - it couldn't be poor little Gerdler's fault that he has to try to manipulate everyone, instead he projects that everyone else must be scheming against him.

LaF made their own bed and when they realized there are longlasting consequences, they decided to make sure no one else can enjoy the game either.

So fragile, much ego. Bullies gonna bully.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:18:11

The decision to attack, any "suspicious activity", or long term consequences taken by LaF leadership would not have included you. The answers only known to LaF. Regarding your short story... please include some erotic scenes. It will capture more users. Get creative the word filter is granma tier.
peeS you have written more text upon your arrival than all users combined at least 8 years previous. Less is more in quality writing.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:24:52

Originally posted by Tertius:
LaF wanted an excuse to hit Evo from the beginning. FA or no FA, they were threatening to attack us because we have historically been friendly with mercs, and they can't imagine that bullying all of the war alliances would result in this prolonged war - it couldn't be poor little Gerdler's fault that he has to try to manipulate everyone, instead he projects that everyone else must be scheming against him.

LaF made their own bed and when they realized there are longlasting consequences, they decided to make sure no one else can enjoy the game either.

Narcissistic pat would only do something in the game if it benefits him.

U guys ran a lot of big nice countries this set, would’ve broken a lot more records. FA or no FA it was a threat to someone that was unable to compete.

Also someone helping to look at data when the game crashed did not help the situation.

Link Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:26:19

The decision to attack, any "suspicious activity", or long term consequences taken by LaF leadership would not have included you. The answers only known to LaF. Regarding your short story... please include some erotic scenes. It will capture more users. Get creative the word filter is granma tier.
peeS you have written more text upon your arrival than all users combined at least 8 years previous. Less is more in quality writing.

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:33:43

Good old fragile ego Pat, can’t have Tmac or Evo beat him again

JamesBond007 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:35:54

LOL.

Hash Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:40:31

SPIN SPIN SPIN poor boy..
LaF is not the agressor fool, get your facts straight or go get lost..

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:41:14

Originally posted by Gerdler:

If you didn't catch them with spy ops you are basing your attack on Evo due to "NW changes" and the ability to see future posts by Evo players?

In case you missed the question

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:50:36

I thought it was based on whenever QZ needed help to look at some records. It just so happens that tmac was attacked on other servers shortly after

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:54:53

Originally posted by Hash:

Lol, self-reflection must be so hard for you. Everything about the war from the last few sets can be directly attributed to messages from Gerdler. Go ask your boy for receipts (if you can trust him: he likes to let others take the blame for his mistakes, like when he tried to let Gains take the blowback for his actions on SF but Rokkie came clean).

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 14:03:14

Temperature IQ Hash at it again.

Hey BH I didn’t read your novel but out of curiosity do you write these giant wall of texts to fill the void that you have cuz LaF didn’t give you credit on their war video?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 14:05:14

Originally posted by Hash:

Lol, self-reflection must be so hard for you. Everything about the war from the last few sets can be directly attributed to messages from Gerdler. Go ask your boy for receipts (if you can trust him: he likes to let others take the blame for his mistakes, like when he tried to let Gains take the blowback for his actions on SF but Rokkie came clean).

Yup I said this to Gains and showed him the receipts. Unfortunately Gains didn’t care to be used as a scapegoat when I accused him of spying on the mercs and darkness channels.

He shrugged it off. Shame that a Vet like Gains lives like a Gerdler puppet.

Kinda like tempture IQ Hash

Rasp Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 1:36:10

This made me laugh BH 😊
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 11:28:28

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Temperature IQ Hash at it again.

Hey BH I didn’t read your novel but out of curiosity do you write these giant wall of texts to fill the void that you have cuz LaF didn’t give you credit on their war video?

Superfly, you guys still haven't learned sh!t have you?

I wrote this long wall of text because it was fun to write, some people like it, and it triggers the illiterates in Mercs, SoL and SoF.

As for credit in the war video. Dude, frozen. "LET IT GO, LET IT GOOOOOOO".

Get over it. I know that video really made you sad, but you gotta stop bringing it up. That was like a month ago. Be a whiney b!tch about something else. Ya'll are good at that, get on the train. New topic. Maybe you can cry about Gerdler being better looking than you and how unfair it is. That sounds right about on brand for you lot of losers.