Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 11:35:35

Mercs, SoL, and SoF.

Ya'll are unhealthily obsessed with a few things.

You're extremely obsessed with Gerdler. And it's extremely cringe. Ya'll want to talk about him ALLLLL the time. You message me at all hours of the day to tell me awful things about him. You probably message others about him too. Did he sleep with your moms or something? Did he John Wick your dog? Or are you just that butthurt at how he plays A GAME?

Do you guys talk to your wives and girlfriends about him? Do you complain at the dinner table about how he's a little cheating b!tch and is being favored cause he's a mod? Do you tell your bosses about the unfair moderation you receive on AT? Do your children hear night time stories about the evil Mr. Gerdler?

And me. Holy fluff, you're so obsessed with me. I can't enter alliancenews without trigger ya'll idiots into a frenzy. It's comical how easy it's been to troll your @sses into hysteria on the daily. Even this post - which I'll admit right here - is simply created to piss you off more, will get you all riled up.

You can't control your emotions. You can't control your obsessions. I imagine I've set a record for most amount of countries named after me, and I've only been here 3 months. It's quite an honor. I'm looking forward to the new iterations next round.

Or maybe now, FINALLY, after months and months of me telling you what I'm doing, doing it, and then laughing at you all for responding in a predictable way, maybe now you finally won't take the bait.

Can you idiots actually stay quiet and ignore my trolling efforts? Or is it absolutely impossible for you to do? Will you be FORCED to respond with 'that's too long... waaaaah'. Will you be compelled to attempt to insult me again? Can you actually get me out of your head for even a day? Or are you all too far gone?

I can't wait to see. Either way, it's a win for me. On one hand, I trigger the idiots again. On the other, I control the behavior of the stalker obsessed lunatics.

Can't lose.

1...2....3.... GO!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 3rd 2023, 11:39:01

you need some ice cream bread:
2c softened ice cream 1.5c flour 1.5t baking powder.
mix
add sprinkles for extra fluffINESS
and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
High fat quality ice cream works best.

++ martian
purveyor of yummy treats.
fluff LORD
fluffALORIAN
THIS IS THE fluff

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 12:28:39

I think you can say this obsession goes both ways here.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2023, 12:32:40

Originally posted by martian:
mix

++ martian
fluff LORD
fluffALORIAN
THIS IS THE fluff

I said take control of the forums, you have better tact than me and make sure there is a cookie recipe.
Not post recipes all over the place. 🙄😬🔥🤔

You mean like randomly editing your thread? HOW IS THAT FOR META!

Edited By: martian on Apr 3rd 2023, 14:54:05. Reason: cookies
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Link Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 12:54:41

I personally pretty much never talk to, or talk about, you or Gerdler at any time. anyone telling you otherwise is full of fluff lol.

So lay them weird claims at the feet of the individuals, not tags lol.

( I read the first block of text only lol )

Edited By: Link on Apr 3rd 2023, 12:56:46
See Original Post
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 12:57:41

mix

++ martian
fluff LORD
fluffALORIAN
THIS IS THE fluff

ok, but if i wanted to add chocolate chips, do i need to add or cut out any of the ingredients?

and does this work work for all flavours, or just vanilla?
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 13:34:26

It’s so funny that you can literally say anything to black hole on irc and you set him off into a tirade of swearing and insults lol

So I gotta ask are you ok black hole?

You literally obsess over mercs and darkness and you love spending hours writing 10 page essays on AT.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 13:36:13

Originally posted by galleri:
mix

++ martian
fluff LORD
fluffALORIAN
THIS IS THE fluff

I said take control of the forums, you have better tact than me and make sure there is a cookie recipe.
Not post recipes all over the place. 🙄😬🔥🤔

Referred to as "Waldo Recipes" you have to find them.
Your main concern should be what kind of sammiches can you make with Ice Cream Bread.

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 13:39:32

Originally posted by SuperFly:
It’s so funny that you can literally say anything to black hole on irc and you set him off into a tirade of swearing and insults lol

You literally obsess over mercs and darkness and you love spending hours writing 10 page essays on AT.

his rants reminds me of old AT on swirve. brings a nostalgic tear to my eye.
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 13:50:37

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Mercs, SoL, and SoF.

Do you complain at the dinner table about how he's a little cheating b!tch and is being favored cause he's a mod? Do you tell your bosses about the unfair moderation you receive on AT?

Yes. But it's been made clear to the user base that despite a vocal majority our words and opinion are worth fluff all because mods don't get paid and He (*******) would never cheat, lie or manipulate. Did you know mods don't get paid? You want professional accountability, pay for it!!
Pess. We should start a GoFundMe for mods. Who shall we list as beneficiary? My vote is qz, as he is the only Earth team member who actually works to improve the Earth Empire game and user experience.

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 14:32:18

Settle down, Zack.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 3rd 2023, 14:54:59

Originally posted by CaptainTenacious:
mix

++ martian
fluff LORD
fluffALORIAN
THIS IS THE fluff

ok, but if i wanted to add chocolate chips, do i need to add or cut out any of the ingredients?

and does this work work for all flavours, or just vanilla?

You likely don't and most likely will work with any flovour ice cream..
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 14:57:06

Originally posted by SuperFly:

I knew you couldn't resist responding.

Even when I specifically said I made this post to troll you, and that you should not respond, YOU STILL DID.

It's soooo pathetic. You're like a fish, but I'm like hey fish...if you come here, I'm going to cut your face off. And you're just like 'oh ok, well i'm a dumb fish, so whatever'.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 15:00:19

SF and BH both are trolling each other, and think the other is serious, and you would think it would be more entertaining but it just keeps getting darker and darker... but it's okay to eat fish, because they don't have any feelings.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 3rd 2023, 15:02:22

Originally posted by Tertius:
SF and BH both are trolling each other, and think the other is serious, and you would think it would be more entertaining but it just keeps getting darker and darker... but it's okay to eat fish, because they don't have any feelings.

⬆️ We actually agree on something!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 15:26:47

The difference between BH and I is that as was evidenced yesterday by this outburst on IRC

https://imgur.com/ze0LIzA

Is that I do thing as a joke to troll this guy and he bursts out in fits of rage.

While he says that he trolls me and baits me to post which I do in good fun and he rages again.

I bet he is raging again now that we have screen shots of his outburst on allaince news out In the public lol

I can see that BH hates tmac now. He hates Evo and he is going to grief Evo.

Thanks for getting us 6 more guys to join our war against the evil empire of LaF dawg….

Joe

Apr 3rd 2023, 18:25:45

I am so lost and can't follow this storyline for fluff but am loving all this drama

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 3rd 2023, 18:28:55

Originally posted by Joe:
I am so lost and can't follow this storyline for fluff but am loving all this drama

Joe!

Joe

Apr 3rd 2023, 18:37:55

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Joe:

Joe!

Hey hey, been a while. How have you been?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2023, 0:27:20

I'm getting tired of threads being deleted when thread deletions is brought up, who's the tyrant on a power ride?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 4th 2023, 5:32:42

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I'm getting tired of threads being deleted when thread deletions is brought up, who's the tyrant on a power ride?

The last thread deleted was March 25th and it was sex toy advertisement spam. Calm down Frances.

elvesrus

Apr 4th 2023, 5:51:28

Originally posted by Primeval:

The last thread deleted was March 25th and it was sex toy advertisement spam. Calm down Frances.

I see some things never change ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2023, 16:41:58

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Originally posted by Primeval:

I see some things never change ;)

Exactly
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!