Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 16:02:27

It disappeared for hours, then Bug posted in it I thought, and then it disappeared again?

Rasp Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 16:10:05

Probably an April fools joke
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 16:12:53

It was, but typically those don't get deleted? And I don't think Doug was asking for it to be removed, but I guess he'd be the one to speak to that.

Rasp Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 16:26:21

Yeah the amount of post deletions lately is a bit unnerving.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 16:36:51

Originally posted by Rasp:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2023, 2:21:10

Doug requested it. I didn't know this and undeleted the thread. Then I was told he requested it. So I re deleted it.

So true. People should stop asking to have posts deleted.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Rasp Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 12:11:45

Originally posted by galleri:
Doug requested it. I didn't know this and undeleted the thread. Then I was told he requested it. So I re deleted it.

Thanks for clarifying and giving the reasoning. The last thing we want is someone deleting posts and not giving good reasons for it, which is what seemed like was happening.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 12:15:03

Dammit Doug! =P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 3rd 2023, 12:38:02

Thanks for clarifying and giving the reasoning. The last thing we want is someone deleting posts and not giving good reasons for it, which is what seemed like was happening.

Sure. Was getting tired of reading the bs victim mentalities on this page over this. 🙄 You all legit cray cray.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 13:47:29

Why try to gaslight us? There's been many threads simply go poof over the last few months, across server forums, and a number more that have been locked.

I think the better focus is on sharing the why (as prime shared on discord) - unfortunately the moderator tools don't show what's been edited, but they do show what's been deleted. This explains why threads have to go poof, it's a limitation of the tools specifically for accountability. His point was that most of the time that is clear and obvious why things are removed, and I would say that's gotten a lot muddier recently, but we continue to appreciate transparency posts for when that occurs. This isn't a great example of any problem like that, so maybe that's where you're coming from, but once again, I'll reiterate dammit, Doug!

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 14:08:21

Originally posted by Tertius:
Why try to gaslight us? There's been many threads simply go poof over the last few months, across server forums, and a number more that have been locked.

I think the better focus is on sharing the why (as prime shared on discord) - unfortunately the moderator tools don't show what's been edited, but they do show what's been deleted. This explains why threads have to go poof, it's a limitation of the tools specifically for accountability. His point was that most of the time that is clear and obvious why things are removed, and I would say that's gotten a lot muddier recently, but we continue to appreciate transparency posts for when that occurs. This isn't a great example of any problem like that, so maybe that's where you're coming from, but once again, I'll reiterate dammit, Doug!

Nothing says accountability like deleting all posts criticizing ham-fisted moderation concerning deleted posts and other issues. Calling out a mod? Let's ban that user for "targeted attacks against mods". Notice unscrupulous, morally bankrupt, manipulative behavior and told "sit down and shut up. This is a hard warning". Yep, that's transparency according to CDC and Pfizer. Did you know mods don't get paid?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 3rd 2023, 14:29:55

There you are g0nz0....right on cue. How cute.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 14:50:01

Hey at least you got to read my post before it was deleted. How much do you get paid per response?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 3rd 2023, 14:57:45

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Hey at least you got to read my post before it was deleted. How much do you get paid per response?

Except it isn't deleted is it? Keep reaching baby.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 15:02:04

Except it isn't deleted is it? Keep reaching baby.

It isn't deleted, yet. Why? Either the offended mod(s) haven't read it, OR the base is calling out the consistency with which those types of posts/threads are obliterated. Now it's damage control time.

Doug Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 18:46:35

For the record. After talking to Tmac, we thought a war dec would be funny coming from us on April fools day. I then realized the drama and palace intrigue around here lately would miss the “fun” of it and it would turn into a shxt show. So yes, I asked for it to be removed before someone came along and turned something fun into an argument or debate. And that’s what Tmac and I did not want to see happen. Also, we have a few folks that don’t speak English well, and I did not want someone from either side firing at one another missing the “prank” of April fools as not every culture celebrates it.
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Joe

Apr 3rd 2023, 19:08:34

Originally posted by Doug:
For the record. After talking to Tmac, we thought a war dec would be funny coming from us on April fools day. I then realized the drama and palace intrigue around here lately would miss the “fun” of it and it would turn into a shxt show. So yes, I asked for it to be removed before someone came along and turned something fun into an argument or debate. And that’s what Tmac and I did not want to see happen. Also, we have a few folks that don’t speak English well, and I did not want someone from either side firing at one another missing the “prank” of April fools as not every culture celebrates it.

personally, I would have found that hilarious.

"Man this going to be a great joke!"

"FIRE ZE MISSILES"

"wait no, stop..."

Doug Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 19:13:09

Joe that was my first thought! Like oh hell someone will miss the joke and fire away! Then other drama unfolded and I just wanted to avoid any other issues. Tmac and I were thinking of changing leadership like me take over evo or him Pdm then we thought a funny war dec. But then a bunch of noise broke out and I didn’t want it to be a huge mess. But it was funny lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 19:14:15

It's time to be honest with them dougster. Someone may have shared info regarding LaF and their treacherous and cowardly FS against tmac&friends. That someone is a caring and honest folk. The declaration of war was really a warning to Evo. If only to buy a little time prepping defense/walling. It looks like you are the last decent player this game has left. God bless and good luck

Edited By: g0nz0 on Apr 3rd 2023, 19:20:35

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 19:24:55

Originally posted by Requiem:
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 19:25:31

When people have powers, their inner tyrant tends to show
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Doug Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 19:46:43

It's time to be honest with them dougster. Someone may have shared info regarding LaF and their treacherous and cowardly FS against tmac&friends. That someone is a caring and honest folk. The declaration of war was really a warning to Evo. If only to buy a little time prepping defense/walling. It looks like you are the last decent player this game has left. God bless and good luck

As I said, at first, I thought a war dec would be funny, or switching leadership for the day. Then I realized I have 3 languages in PDM. I didn’t want them misunderstanding and not understanding April fools. This was innocently done, and before drama unfolded with other clans. I felt the joke and fun of April fools would be missed and the focus would be on items we had nothing to do with.

Also for the record I was going to make the same April Fools joke to table4two and monsters but didn’t see him online.

The drama that unfolded after my April fools joke and the language barrier prompted me to ask the post be removed allowing PDM to remain neutral and friends with many players in many clans. As we have been and would like to continue to be.

Gonzo was that a compliment of a diss? lol

Edited By: Doug on Apr 3rd 2023, 20:00:21
Paradigm VP/Senator