Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 4th 2023, 12:46:26

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by galleri:
All the chats in your discord ;)

If you think releasing the chats in our discord is on par with releasing information only mods can see to players in your alliance. I say have at it.

prove it or stfu whiny baby.

Thats what I thought. Ya'll just keep saying the same thing over and over, without any evidence of it. You're like fox news, except the only audience buying your fluff are the people on the air. Symbolic is Tucker, Superfly is Rush Limbaugh, Demon is one of the Murdochs, Coalie is Hannity. And ya'll just keep spouting these ridiculous conspiracy theories and then pat each other on the back acting like you're doing something.

Let's pretend for a minute Gerdler and the rest of the mods were corrupt. Guess what? You can't do sh!t about it, obviously. So be like cat and bounce, or stfu and deal with it.

You do know she had a country purpled for releasing info to members of her clan that only game mods should know right?
Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by galleri:
All the chats in your discord ;)

If you think releasing the chats in our discord is on par with releasing information only mods can see to players in your alliance. I say have at it.

prove it or stfu whiny baby.

Thats what I thought. Ya'll just keep saying the same thing over and over, without any evidence of it. You're like fox news, except the only audience buying your fluff are the people on the air. Symbolic is Tucker, Superfly is Rush Limbaugh, Demon is one of the Murdochs, Coalie is Hannity. And ya'll just keep spouting these ridiculous conspiracy theories and then pat each other on the back acting like you're doing something.

Let's pretend for a minute Gerdler and the rest of the mods were corrupt. Guess what? You can't do sh!t about it, obviously. So be like cat and bounce, or stfu and deal with it.

Fox Noose!!! 72 million!! Disinformationalism!!! Leave Hunter alone!!! Slave of Ukrania!!! Boost,boost,Booooooooooost!+!!+!! Double mask it and grab a basket, welcome to Wal Shart!!
PeniS: don't talk about corrupt mods or they will delete your posts and ban you :(