Verified:

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 3rd 2023, 15:23:45

I'm trying really hard to not make comments about (existing) tags on this forum.. this thread isn't making it easy:P
But since greifing came up: that's mostly (but not limited to): taking issues cross servers, or attacking a specific player over and over again no matter which alliance they play with and for no reason other than they are who they are.
Getting your tag to randomly fs another tag , even for no reason would not be griefing generally.

<pre-empt>: THIS ISN"T TO BE TAKEN AS ANY KIND OF COMMENTARY ON ANY CURRENT WARZ OR AT POLITICS. BUT IF YOU GIVE ME SWEET BISCUITS I MAY CREATE A COUNTRY THAT WILL EVER PLAY A TURN, STAY IN PROTECTION AND RANDOMLY SEND YOU IN GAME MESSAGES ABOUT BISCUITS.. MAYBE... </pre-empt>
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Forgotten

Apr 3rd 2023, 15:26:53

Getting tags to randomly FS another tag used to be called politics in the old Earth.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 15:32:41

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Cat - that's not griefing. That's part of the game. Dude, Superfly followed me around from server to server for like two months and hit me everywhere I went.

All that's happened to you is you got hit one time when you involved yourself in a war, admittedly.

YOU'RE NOT THE VICTIM HERE.

Oh yea the same thing that you did to tmac all over the place recently?

Let us not forget that as I search for you multiple times you did find me with some of your associates and you got purpled for it so you ain’t a saint either.

We were both looking for each other so that I could except my dominance over you :)

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 15:40:55

I'm very confused. What exactly has been done that is unfair?

Are you saying it was unfair for LaF to attack an alliance that has engaged in a proxy war?

Proxy war u spake??

"Hey Resistance suicide/griefers. It sure would be a shame if you gave our ally tmac and Evo the win....you know tmac has no defense? LaF will offer you guys protection from Super and his pals. Waddya say??"

Joe

Apr 3rd 2023, 15:57:38

Originally posted by martian:

<pre-empt>: THIS ISN"T TO BE TAKEN AS ANY KIND OF COMMENTARY ON ANY CURRENT WARZ OR AT POLITICS. BUT IF YOU GIVE ME SWEET BISCUITS I MAY CREATE A COUNTRY THAT WILL EVER PLAY A TURN, STAY IN PROTECTION AND RANDOMLY SEND YOU IN GAME MESSAGES ABOUT BISCUITS.. MAYBE... </pre-empt>

Hot damn, I'm sold

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 20:50:08

I'm trying really hard to not make comments about (existing) tags on this forum.. this thread isn't making it easy:P
But since greifing came up: that's mostly (but not limited to): taking issues cross servers, or attacking a specific player over and over again no matter which alliance they play with and for no reason other than they are who they are.
Getting your tag to randomly fs another tag , even for no reason would not be griefing generally.

Thank
You for an answer

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 20:54:38

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Cat - that's not griefing. That's part of the game. Dude, Superfly followed me around from server to server for like two months and hit me everywhere I went.

All that's happened to you is you got hit one time when you involved yourself in a war, admittedly.

Let us not forget that as I search for you multiple times you did find me with some of your associates and you got purpled for it so you ain’t a saint either.

We were both looking for each other so that I could except my dominance over you :)

To the mod boss this is what I am angry about ^^^ it has happened on Multiole servers for multiple sets. They sent guys to AB my Snake team on another server last set.
I didn’t even complain we just went to war.

They did it to us last set here on alliance.

Now this is the third set (Ab’ed last set here as well and they wrecked andrew for no reason) I have done nothing to these guys.

My sets already screwed now though so I guess it doesn’t even matter. I’m not interested in playing anymore and I don’t intend to to. I find their behavior so offensive I don’t want to be a part of this community.

Thank you to the guys who treated me very kindly. There were many but this has totally ruined thee game for me as a newcomer.

Captain Control Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 21:35:32

Cathankins , don't leave us. If you leave us, they win.
Look for the Greek Mythology references and bring a beer! 🍺

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2023, 21:39:12

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

To the mod boss this is what I am angry about ^^^ it has happened on Multiole servers for multiple sets. They sent guys to AB my Snake team on another server last set.
I didn’t even complain we just went to war.

They did it to us last set here on alliance.

Now this is the third set (Ab’ed last set here as well and they wrecked andrew for no reason) I have done nothing to these guys.

My sets already screwed now though so I guess it doesn’t even matter. I’m not interested in playing anymore and I don’t intend to to. I find their behavior so offensive I don’t want to be a part of this community.

Thank you to the guys who treated me very kindly. There were many but this has totally ruined thee game for me as a newcomer.

Cat aka Deezyboy. I am not trying to be a jerk here. But you aren't new to the game. You have played this game off and on for several years to include the predecessor earth2025. Please stop with that "new player" analogy.
Anyone can just click on your post history and see this.

This is to everyone:
From watching the last several months/years I have seen the chasing on all sides. This is not new and just becomes a "griefing" complaint when it gets too spicy. None of you are innocent.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 23:09:42

Neither are you.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 4th 2023, 1:44:58

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Neither are you.

You aren't spicy though.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

elvesrus

Apr 4th 2023, 1:50:32

Originally posted by galleri:
This is to everyone:
From watching the last several months/years I have seen the chasing on all sides. This is not new and just becomes a "griefing" complaint when it gets too spicy. None of you are innocent.

What about those of us that haven't really been here for years outside the occasional hi?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

BlueCow

Apr 4th 2023, 2:11:43

Neither are you.

This.

If you know, you know. Might be why the community views some of the mods untrustworthy.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2023, 2:23:44

First take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2023, 2:51:51

Neither are you.

You aren't spicy though.

Girthy*

Joe

Apr 4th 2023, 3:01:05

Originally posted by Requiem:
First take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye

*pelvic thrusts towards requiem*

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 4th 2023, 3:06:33

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Neither are you.

This.

If you know, you know. Might be why the community views some of the mods untrustworthy.

You want me to drop the screenshots for you? Or you two got them?

Joe

Apr 4th 2023, 3:10:50

Neither are you.

This.

*pelvic thrusts towards galleri*

BlueCow

Apr 4th 2023, 3:14:03

Neither are you.

This.

Screen shots of you getting purpled or the ones that got Realman banned?
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 4th 2023, 3:20:20

All the chats in your discord ;)

Joe

Apr 4th 2023, 3:31:34

And the plot thickens

Dun dun duuunnnnnnn

BlueCow

Apr 4th 2023, 10:09:32

If you think releasing the chats in our discord is on par with releasing information only mods can see to players in your alliance. I say have at it.
Slagpit

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 4th 2023, 10:30:24

If you think releasing the chats in our discord is on par with releasing information only mods can see to players in your alliance. I say have at it.

prove it or stfu whiny baby.

Thats what I thought. Ya'll just keep saying the same thing over and over, without any evidence of it. You're like fox news, except the only audience buying your fluff are the people on the air. Symbolic is Tucker, Superfly is Rush Limbaugh, Demon is one of the Murdochs, Coalie is Hannity. And ya'll just keep spouting these ridiculous conspiracy theories and then pat each other on the back acting like you're doing something.

Let's pretend for a minute Gerdler and the rest of the mods were corrupt. Guess what? You can't do sh!t about it, obviously. So be like cat and bounce, or stfu and deal with it.

BlueCow

Apr 4th 2023, 10:57:06

Thats what I thought. Ya'll just keep saying the same thing over and over, without any evidence of it. You're like fox news, except the only audience buying your fluff are the people on the air. Symbolic is Tucker, Superfly is Rush Limbaugh, Demon is one of the Murdochs, Coalie is Hannity. And ya'll just keep spouting these ridiculous conspiracy theories and then pat each other on the back acting like you're doing something.

Let's pretend for a minute Gerdler and the rest of the mods were corrupt. Guess what? You can't do sh!t about it, obviously. So be like cat and bounce, or stfu and deal with it.

You do know she had a country purpled for releasing info to members of her clan that only game mods should know right?
Slagpit

elvesrus

Apr 4th 2023, 12:13:11

You do know she had a country purpled for releasing info to members of her clan that only game mods should know right?

How many tags have current members, or heaven forbid leaders, who have cheated in the past? Just trying to point out everyone has some skeletons.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 4th 2023, 12:46:26

Fox Noose!!! 72 million!! Disinformationalism!!! Leave Hunter alone!!! Slave of Ukrania!!! Boost,boost,Booooooooooost!+!!+!! Double mask it and grab a basket, welcome to Wal Shart!!
PeniS: don't talk about corrupt mods or they will delete your posts and ban you :(

Edited By: g0nz0 on Apr 4th 2023, 12:51:01
See Original Post

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2023, 12:49:26

Pat will never ban his pet

elvesrus

Apr 4th 2023, 12:50:35

(when you can say something all the mods likely agree with but would get in trouble for saying themselves)

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 4th 2023, 13:07:55

A moderator was caught sharing privileged information with their clan leadership? Did I read that correctly? Those are some salacious comments. Care to elaborate?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2023, 13:14:33

Neither are you.

This.

My comment was for everyone on this post, not just you, haha! Just to be clear(er).

More in line with what elves said: "Just trying to point out everyone has some skeletons."

elvesrus

Apr 4th 2023, 13:27:55

Originally posted by g0nz0:

A moderator was caught sharing privileged information with their clan leadership? Did I read that correctly? Those are some salacious comments. Care to elaborate?

Definitely wasn't this country https://earthempires.com/alliance/36/ranks/539

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 4th 2023, 13:49:13

I actually did not share with clan leadership.
Shame the mod that screenshotted the one first post from the mod board didn't share the rest of the convo.
When you all want to share with the admin team which mod did it. I will further discuss the situation.
Then I will share a personal chat of a game dev that is no longer a game dev (not Bug) claiming he looked up countries. 🤔 Spicy Spicy Spicy.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 4th 2023, 13:51:42

Prove it or stfu.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 4th 2023, 13:53:25

But wait! There is more! Who wants to read various screenshots of certain players in a discord discussing how they switch user accounts and change their names on the leaderboard. That is not all kiddos...... :)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2023, 13:56:19

lol, BH, calm down - your ignorance is showing. Especially because as you were typing that galleri made her own clarification. It's nice that you've brought some new passion to the game, but your hot fluff attitude is just annoying: stick to the book-length posts.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2023, 14:05:43

I've never had any access to any game data. It was only the front end of which I never really did anything. Anything said in jest or otherwise is just hot air.

I was removed from dev for 2 reasons:

1. I wasn't doing anything
2. I suicided PS (sorry Chevs)

The only way I could ever tell who was who– the leader board(s) of which many people were doing, both friends and foe.

Playing under a different game account to run, one country is hardly 'cheating'

Maybe, with all that said, you should stop calling others out– you opened this box with your posting, and there is nothing positive that will come from it.

You are in a poison of power, act like it.

Edited By: Requiem on Apr 4th 2023, 14:09:33. Reason: Never mind I cant read.

elvesrus

Apr 4th 2023, 14:10:23

I actually did not share with clan leadership.
Shame the mod that screenshotted the one first post from the mod board didn't share the rest of the convo.
When you all want to share with the admin team which mod did it. I will further discuss the situation.
Then I will share a personal chat of a game dev that is no longer a game dev (not Bug) claiming he looked up countries. 🤔 Spicy Spicy Spicy.

Can't be Turtle Crawler because a lot of his dirty laundry is already here on AT ;)
Is it the one I may have heard something about offline about a decade back?

Sorry boys, but I don't share things without being asked that isn't public knowledge.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 4th 2023, 14:15:14

For the server history is dark and full of terrors..
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Joe

Apr 4th 2023, 14:16:55

For the server history is dark and full of terrors..

as is your browser history, but its okay, we won't judge.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 4th 2023, 14:18:55

I've never had any access to any game data. It was only the front end of which I never really did anything. Anything said in jest or otherwise is just hot air.

I was removed from dev for 2 reasons:

1. I wasn't doing anything
2. I suicided PS (sorry Chevs)

The only way I could ever tell who was who– the leader board(s) of which many people were doing, both friends and foe.

Playing under a different game account to run, one country is hardly 'cheating'

Maybe, with all that said, you should stop calling others out– you opened this box with your posting, and there is nothing positive that will come from it.

You are in a poison of power, act like it.

I wasn't posting about you. lol but ok.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 4th 2023, 14:22:35

I think this thread has run its course. Closing and I expect the topic to close as well. Anyone is more than welcome to contact me with moderator questions. Just be patient with me in my response time.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 4th 2023, 14:35:42

I am going to go ahead and post the rest of the discussion that I had with Slagpit and Prime on that board. Since the mod that leaked only the first post didn't do so with the rest. Because why would they? You only need the first nitty-gritty to make me look like I did something nefarious.

I looked up a country, slagpit came in and did what he does without asking why and deleted my country. Honestly, it was a crappy country, and like Requiem said "galleri is fluffty at this game" so yeah. Wait, sorry that was Zen, Requiem said I had a 3-inch penis. https://i.gyazo.com/...57bbedc90fa876d01-png.jpg

During discussion, Slagpit said "Originally posted by Slagpit:
If two countries appear to be working together on Primary then them being in the same clan on another server is an important piece of circumstantial evidence."

And this is what I did:
"If this is part of the case, I would like to go back to my situation. While I am not arguing anything or asking to have my country to be reinstated here I would like to point something out. I could be wrong on the later half.
While I am not sure if you all were talking about when I looked up Chevs as a check to what I thought was another account of his or when I looked the country named "Xyle is cheat mod" to see who was being douchey, if you look I did report it and ask that it be deleted because it was degrading a game mod. I am not sure if he self deleted or it was deleted, but a report was made by me from my country. And not to point fingers towards that way to distract anything, but baiting/degrading the mod team is ridiculous from players/a player who keeps testing the waters.
I still understand though entirely of it being/looking wrong. But I had the intentions of doing what I have done with macdaddy, dibs, and Titanium in the past. Admins/Prime have known I keep an eye for macdaddy (who is no longer here as far as we can tell) this way before and this is first time someone has deleted my country. No one said a thing over it before.
So how do I take something like what you said and not have to worry about being deleted/removed? Please understand this is not me trying to argue, just getting clarification."

So there you have it. My whole cheat scandal.
So who is giving up their screenshotting mod?