Verified:

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 9th 2023, 18:28:54

take the forced gdi aids out of the game. Someone twice my size hits me for 10% of my land and i just cant do anything about it. I get that you guys only care about laf, but for one second, get your head out of your fluffing ass.

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 10th 2023, 1:48:09. Reason: Removed viewable previous post
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2023, 19:59:46

I grabbed you few days ago, you had a decent country with good multitappers counter measures, your only mistake is no jets, you were batting .500 with only 3 successful grabs against you out of 6, if you would have been patient you would have been able to make all those retals in the next couple of weeks, what you did is equivalent to selling all your shares of a stock a day before it blows up missing out on all the profits.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

neversilence

Apr 9th 2023, 21:04:14

Evo and Laf are both trouble. I have played in both. Wrecked the game between the two of them. ON a serious note, try Tournement if you are not liking the GDI working of Primary.

Sorry you had a tough round bud. It happens..

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 10th 2023, 1:46:20. Reason: Removed quoted text

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 9th 2023, 21:31:58

ill try not playing this garbage game lol. They change rules to benefit one side. This is why mods shouldnt be allowed to play the game lol.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2023, 1:14:42

Originally posted by myerr21:
ill try not playing this garbage game lol. They change rules to benefit one side. This is why mods shouldnt be allowed to play the game lol.

Primary is one of the only servers that hasn't been changed for years, this is a you problem, and you was doing great until you lost your kool, you only got grabbed 6x and only 3 took land.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 10th 2023, 1:49:07

Originally posted by myerr21:

Mods don't play game servers they moderate. Pick another excuse for your gameplay

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2023, 1:50:06

Primary has changed a lot from the original game. The humanitarians should not be 4x. It allows top players to grief lower (newer) players.

The additional GDI protection is nice, but it makes the game shallow because you only need jets and turrets for defense.

The game has 4 military units for a reason.

I’m a purist when it comes to Earth, so the changes are things I feel cheapen the game.

I can adapt and still rape but that doesn’t mean I like it.

Uticant Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 3:36:10

The problem is there are 110 countries:
25 are in protection, down to 85.
Almost 15 of those 85 are under $1 million nw 1500 turns into the round and irrelevant.
Of those 70 remaining, another 20 are straight up noobies, and/or inactive, and/or “bad”

Then we are down to 50. Of those 50, maybe 35 could be considered “competent.”

The game is cutthroat and essentially is farm or be farmed as the round progresses.

New players would be great, but that won’t happen. Primary at least has the feel of the old game, but the days of 5-10k active players are long gone and not coming back and nothing will be changing much.

Tournament is too short and an all explore/selective farmfest, express is a bot farm fest and anyone could hit anyone with so many turns being churned out.

Primary, although flawed is a least competitive.

Uticant Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 3:38:12

Correction: competitive if you disregard tmac winning every round. Battle for 2nd is competitive.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2023, 3:55:57

If there was more competent players *cough*norainbows*cough* then people wouldn't get farmed
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 4:39:51

Mods deleting posts again.....

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 4:43:24

It's weird how unbiased mods will ignore some questionable posts, edit others, but for some it's just blown out. Like the rules are applied selectively and inconsistently. Conspiracy?
You could have left the second part of the post.

A-Rod Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 15:32:57

Primary probably offers the most diverse experience of the modes, though its slow for my liking g=). Like every one of the modes, there is a "style" of play you have to learn that you can't get around. As long as you are willing to accept how it works, you can do well in every one of the modes. If you insist on banging your head on the wall, you can and will be farmed or killed in every mode. KoH has been trying to give you useful info, you just don't want it g=)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 19:16:02

Yeah it's a shame people don't/can't adjust to the server dynamics, every server is different but this one in particular requires a lot of patience and attention to detail.
(•_•)

neversilence

Jul 6th 2023, 10:09:41

Primary is the best head I have ever had