Verified:

Kevro Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 2:12:11

Originally posted by A-Rod:
Originally posted by Kevro:
Nice! When you say Theo destock, you mean you made the government switch right at the end, correct? I think I remember there being a pretty hefty penalty when switching governments a second time. So did you stay monarchy til the end or actually do a second switch? Just wondering how your prep for the switch. Do a big sell off, put all your money into bushels and put them in the market and then make the switch? Sorry for all the questions, but somewhere along the line I feel like I'm failing at the end game/destock. I can't seem to get much more than 30 mil nw.

I 100% agree about the bots. I do think express would get old without them for many people. I won't speak for the other servers as I've only played each of them a handful of times in the past 10 years or more. There's just not enough real people to get enough land and not have all hell break loose every set with wars in express. The bots are needed.
But I was just understanding where Daniel is coming from, they have changed the game a lot. People have adapted to having them, and the change in playstyle can feel bad when I think back to how the game was back in earth 2025 when there were thousands playing. I never remember anyone running with zero defense and finishing well.

So you want to run whatever strat you are playing normal through Saturday to whatever your target land/turns is.
Saturday night have all your tech or put in orders for any military tech you still need and don't log in again until you're going to jump Sunday near the games end. Log in, burn your turns, theo destock. https://www.earthempires.com/...estock-51486?t=1680943538 <--- this is to the strategy boards on this forum where Cathankins posted the steps. I usually get my PM bushel sale price to $36 not $35, because the cost to get there isn't terrible if you buy the cheap stuff at the end, but to get to 37 is significant and IMO not worth what it cost to get there. You will take a slight hit changing from your govt to monarchy, but its worth it, and you will take NO hit changing from monarchy to Theo afterwards. Upping your private market and destocking theo you should see an increase in finishing NW

Thank you for this.