Verified:

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 21:08:44

I must know for my curiosity, as it is my 3 year cycle of following the game for a month.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 21:19:51

Originally posted by Don Forgo:
I must know for my curiosity, as it is my 3 year cycle of following the game for a month.

He sent a rude message to one of my teammates so I banned him. Talk sh1t get hit. You got a problem with that popsucker??

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2023, 21:24:47

If you reported him then you know what you do by choice.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 10th 2023, 23:02:38

Highly inappropriate ingame message.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 23:13:07

Obviously hurt someones feelings

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 18:31:05

you deleted me because you could and youre soft. Its ok to grief someone 1/10th your size, but the second you say words to someone its unacceptable. This is why this game is begging for cash and has unpaid abusive moderation.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 18:34:44

Either way, I stand by what I said, and his reaction makes me believe I was correct lol.
Elders

Link Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 19:07:34

Originally posted by Coalie:
If you reported him then you know what you do by choice.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 19:11:27

Originally posted by myerr21:
you deleted me because you could and youre soft. Its ok to grief someone 1/10th your size, but the second you say words to someone its unacceptable. This is why this game is begging for cash and has unpaid abusive moderation.

If you believe another player's in game actions are against the rules, you can report them.

But using words to attack another player, enough that mods believe your continued participation in the reset is a detriment to other players, makes me believe that you need to learn to play nice with other people.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2023, 19:34:15

Playing nice works both ways.

Don’t think your need to publicly point it out to shame him on purpose went unnoticed. Seems like you’re just trying reach for something more from him.

By doing this, you already know what you do by choice.

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 19:38:21

I forgot, words are violence. Maybe you and Kendal Jenner can bring me a pepsi and everything will be ok.
Elders

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 20:34:37

Don’t think your need to publicly point it out to shame him on purpose went unnoticed. Seems like you’re just trying reach for something more from him.

If it was a country that is at war with the alliance I most associate myself with, then of course I should be interested to know why it was purpled.

I was purpled once, cause game devs forgot to reset the market and I spent the first hour of the reset as a demo buying cheap food and selling on PM for micro profits.

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 20:34:53

I forgot, words are violence. Maybe you and Kendal Jenner can bring me a pepsi and everything will be ok.

I don't like Pepsi, I like Coca Cola better

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 11th 2023, 20:54:53

Hold up? 🤔

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 21:24:01

i think reporting anybody for anything other than cheating is a joke in this game. Im one of the younger people here and im in my mid 30s. Some of yall are 60 years old. Toughen up.
Elders

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 21:29:11

i think reporting anybody for anything other than cheating is a joke in this game. Im one of the younger people here and im in my mid 30s. Some of yall are 60 years old. Toughen up.

Oh? Would you like to post the message that got you deleted here for everyone to see?

We don't tolerate that kind of hate around here at all.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 21:45:17

Again, someones feeling were obviously hurt... it's the world of feelings that we live in. Back in the 2025 days, no one would have survived with all the your momma jokes. Today's folks are just too damn sensitive.
Real men know that sticks and stones might break their bones but names will never hurt them......

En4cer Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 21:54:45

I am entertained that you find being in a war you picked to be in and getting your ass handed to you counts as griefing because your side has been beaten and is now also being farmed for land. You realize that is exactly what happened inversely last set?

I know what griefing is - i've been unprovoked griefed more than anyone on this server and have never resorted to retaliating in kind. I much prefer the player base to want to be here and keep playing this game.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 22:28:05

I forgot, words are violence.

Every time you drive by blasting that fluffty gangster autotune mouth full of fluff jungle mumble my ears suffer a violent rape, like Jodi foster on meth but mixed with that scene in reservoir dogs where that cop gets his ear sliced off with a straight razor.

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 23:47:43

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Again, someones feeling were obviously hurt... it's the world of feelings that we live in. Back in the 2025 days, no one would have survived with all the your momma jokes. Today's folks are just too damn sensitive.
Real men know that sticks and stones might break their bones but names will never hurt them......

From what I understand of what was in the message, it wasn't trash talk, it was tasteless desire for personal harm and injury, or worse, for the receipent and people related to the receipent.

Trash talk, like your mama jokes, takes skill and class, people who receive it, won't get offended, just amused or bewildered, at most confused.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2023, 0:52:27

Folks that are too easily offended or bothered by words is going to leave them in a poor position in life where they’re getting butthurt all the time.

Edited By: Coalie on Apr 12th 2023, 1:02:34
See Original Post

Doug Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 1:00:56

I get called faxxot, butt f’r, poofta in private message all the time and I’ve not once reported Martian for doing it!! ROFL

I’ve never seen so many power bottoms in my life! That being said his comment was over the top? I guess that’s that mods call. (Which it is) It all depends on if some mods have had a bran muffin that morning.

If we don’t harass the mods they’d probably wouldn’t have reasons to flare up. But personally I don’t see that comment as over the top buiuuuuut again that’s a mods prerogative.

Edited By: Doug on Apr 12th 2023, 1:05:35
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2023, 1:01:34

Doug Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 1:06:01

Yes dear?
Paradigm VP/Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2023, 1:08:07

Originally posted by Doug:

Yes dear?

I came here to say good analysis!

Doug Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 1:09:31

Yes dear?

I came here to say good analysis!

Stellar analysis
Paradigm VP/Senator

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2023, 1:39:27

Without knowing what he said the in game message rule is quite humorous when you consider how poorly we talk on the public forum and/or discord.

~LAR

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 1:54:41

From what I understand of what was in the message, it wasn't trash talk, it was tasteless desire for personal harm and injury, or worse, for the receipent and people related to the receipent.

Trash talk, like your mama jokes, takes skill and class, people who receive it, won't get offended, just amused or bewildered, at most confused.

I said I hope his parents arent with us anymore. You guys clearly are just soft as fluff and have pocket admins lol. I get that youre trying to get me to say something to get a forum ban too. I said something and got deleted. I heard you guys looked in the game logs and got busted by bhole running his mouth and nothing happened.
Elders

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 2:00:19

Originally posted by En4cer:
I am entertained that you find being in a war you picked to be in and getting your ass handed to you counts as griefing because your side has been beaten and is now also being farmed for land. You realize that is exactly what happened inversely last set?

I know what griefing is - i've been unprovoked griefed more than anyone on this server and have never resorted to retaliating in kind. I much prefer the player base to want to be here and keep playing this game.

how is a 12m nw country farming a 1.5m nw country not griefiing? you think that makes the 1.5m nw country want to keep playing this game? If you do, youre braindead. You must be the one that got butt hurt lol.
Elders

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 2:17:07

I said I hope his parents arent with us anymore. You guys clearly are just soft as fluff and have pocket admins lol. I get that youre trying to get me to say something to get a forum ban too. I said something and got deleted. I heard you guys looked in the game logs and got busted by bhole running his mouth and nothing happened.

Saying LaF looked at game logs is like saying I looked inside Fort Knox. You can't look at something you don't have access to.

Wishing harm onto other people's family is such a rebellious teenage thing to say online. It really shows the lack of maturity and complexity of a proper trash talk.

how is a 12m nw country farming a 1.5m nw country not griefiing? you think that makes the 1.5m nw country want to keep playing this game? If you do, youre braindead. You must be the one that got butt hurt lol.

How hard is it to understand that it isn't griefing when the two parties are in a war?

Chevs

Apr 12th 2023, 12:02:45

Woo off, c*nt.

Folks that are too easily offended or bothered by words is going to leave them in a poor position in life where they’re getting butthurt all the time.

Why do you think they are all here? They are unfit for real life.

Edited By: Chevs on Apr 12th 2023, 12:09:20
See Original Post
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Chevs

Apr 12th 2023, 12:08:00

Sry double
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2023, 13:05:28

I said I hope his parents arent with us anymore. You guys clearly are just soft as fluff and have pocket admins lol.

Lol that was all you said? Seems weak to me. Personally, I’d never be insecure enough to report something like that. I’d bet you money if it was the other way around and you reported it, nothing would happen though. That’s how it be sometimes.

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 14:13:12

I said I hope his parents arent with us anymore. You guys clearly are just soft as fluff and have pocket admins lol.

Lol that was all you said? Seems weak to me. Personally, I’d never be insecure enough to report something like that. I’d bet you money if it was the other way around and you reported it, nothing would happen though. That’s how it be sometimes.

I said that, then i said i hope it brings him great pain. I dont know where this whole wishing harm thing came in.

Saying LaF looked at game logs is like saying I looked inside Fort Knox. You can't look at something you don't have access to.

Wishing harm onto other people's family is such a rebellious teenage thing to say online. It really shows the lack of maturity and complexity of a proper trash talk.

How hard is it to understand that it isn't griefing when the two parties are in a war?

I had made a post on primary talking fluff on this exact thing, then your boy came and started farming me. I then said something in IRC in a SOL channel, and your boy started back up. In that primary thread I said fluff like that makes me not want to play the game anymore. Your actions were malicious, you knew I couldnt do anything about it, you deserve anything I said, and I dont really care if your soft self got offended lol. Like you said, its war.
Elders

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 15:51:08

I get called faxxot, butt f’r, poofta in private message all the time and I’ve not once reported Martian for doing it!! ROFL

I’ve never seen so many power bottoms in my life! That being said his comment was over the top? I guess that’s that mods call. (Which it is) It all depends on if some mods have had a bran muffin that morning.

If we don’t harass the mods they’d probably wouldn’t have reasons to flare up. But personally I don’t see that comment as over the top buiuuuuut again that’s a mods prerogative.

Oh Shiiiiiit! Doug "spread em" Johnson calling mods out! <---!8

That's mostly false. Galleri loves us and nurtures our base, but she also comes from a generation where beating your children was legal and just "teaching em right and wrong". The rest just hold magnifying glasses over anyone outside group chat/diskord. I've been banned 3 times since ******* took over. But I love the game and this is not my first abusive relationship. You get what you pay for.

This had nothing to do with a hurtful message. Does the country deletion and possible account ban myerr faces benefit any player or groups of players?

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 16:15:10

Im not facing a possible account ban lol.
Elders

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 17:09:23

Depends on how often and how severe many of these messages you send. Racial slurs, homophobics, transphobics, semitic, life threats, hate fueled rhetorical missives are unwarranted. Mods can see your IP and personal info. Screenshots are 1 click and so is a mass email to GLAAD, ADL, NAACP, CNN, NPR, your mom's facebrook, and government case worker. Freedom and consequences y'all.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2023, 17:19:52

There’s no reason to threaten his mom and his mom’s facebrook on a public forum post. Please take it to DMs.

Thank you and remember this is a game.

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 17:30:21

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Depends on how often and how severe many of these messages you send. Racial slurs, homophobics, transphobics, semitic, life threats, hate fueled rhetorical missives are unwarranted. Mods can see your IP and personal info. Screenshots are 1 click and so is a mass email to GLAAD, ADL, NAACP, CNN, NPR, your mom's facebrook, and government case worker. Freedom and consequences y'all.

This loser is suggesting that people dox me lol. Also, none of those orgs would give two fluffs about anything you or I have to say. I would highly suggest you never bring this up again.
Elders

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 12th 2023, 17:37:47

What is Facebrook? I have head of Facebook...

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 17:42:54

Originally posted by galleri:

We aren't supposed to advertise on this forum. I can find a link somewhere if you are not familiar with forum rules and policing spam content.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 12th 2023, 17:52:58

We aren't supposed to advertise on this forum. I can find a link somewhere if you are not familiar with forum rules and policing spam content.

You advertise your middle school clique everyday. Need a link?

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 17:53:27

Youre also not supposed to try to intimidate people with the threat of doxing either
Elders

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 12th 2023, 17:54:42

Youre also not supposed to try to intimidate people with the threat of doxing either

*You're

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 17:55:35

Glad to see the mods pick and choose when to care lol
Elders

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2023, 17:55:40

That's why I don't have social media, fluff people!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2023, 17:55:54

Ugh
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 12th 2023, 17:59:08

Glad to see the mods pick and choose when to care lol

That has to do with g0nz0's spelling and I how?

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 18:30:36

You are (you're) already pre-doxed. It's a matter of severity and public safety. Take your meds twice daily and be a good boi or time out and a dose of thorazine, lithium and padded walls til Xmas.

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 18:56:09

I would like it to be noted, that I do not know gonzo, we are not friends. Hes spooking me out, and I fear for my life.
Elders