Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

May 3rd 2023, 19:15:44

Originally posted by Tertius:
Cath isn't saying he is changing the game to benefit himself, he's saying that he's furthering the decay of the game by normalizing cross-server griefing and running players off servers. When new players like resist come and see this, it becomes the normal. Which is unfortunate, because with the military sanctions and the general peace on a number of servers, it was actually a reasonable environment where players could net or war as they pleased. Now, for many players, it is just miserable - an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

Geez, I missed this post some how.

Tert, you've got it all wrong and it makes my brain hurt.

I didn't learn to grief from Gerdler. I learned to grief from Mercs and Superfly.

I learned first from Mercs when they cross server griefed me after they met me on team.

I learned further when Superfly coached me to hit PDM and Omega in alliance when I was a new player (don't believe me, he admitted it, go ask him or Doug or anyone else).

Also I should mention, many months ago, Gerdler and I got in pretty heated argument about hitting netting players. His stance was that it was a complete dirtbag move and I really shouldn't do it. And he also scolded me about how it was a garbage strategy that wouldn't pay off and that I was a bad player for advocating for it. I disagreed with him at the time, but I've come to understand his logic.

Gerdler was one of the few who tried to dissuade me from hitting netting players.

But you somehow have this messed up idea in your head that Gerdler taught me to grief. The decay in this game isn't because of him. Its because of players like you who clearly don't want to see the truth for what it is, and will do anything in their power to try to twist the words and events to benefit 'their side', regardless of how detrimental it is to the game.

I can prove everything I've just said, btw. No amount of garbage posting from Coalie or Superfly will change the truth, so don't even bother.