Verified:

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2023, 16:44:49

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Originally posted by Gerdler:
Smaug (#49) was you. I didn't touch you.

I’ve said you guys keep hitting my team and sending guys to hit my team. I created that team man and I played one Or two time’s over on alliance only because I invited T to play with me over there.

It just all seems a little messed up, I obviously did not understand the rules being a new player over there and was just trying to go with the flow and now you decide to send your gang of schizo’s over to team to make sure my team can’t play.

I am not evo. I invited andrew from when we played years ago, i remembered he was a very nice guy and very skilled.

I met Nitell over on express, similar story.

I invited T because of his skill level, didn’t know him and he rejected my idea until I think he realizes that i was serious about about hitting the high score and then he was in. He brought tert.

My point is I am not evo and I did put a lot of work into it.

At one point I wanted to recruit you as well and superfly. Maybe I sent the messages wrong because I didn’t later realize the message system was confusing and I had been messaging guys and it not going to anyone but myself or something strange like that.

So yea that’s why I’m upset. I didn’t just pick you out randomly, your reputation is you are the guy with all the pull and guys listen to you, I actually originally wanted both you and tmac on snake.

When your team comes sending guys to ruin my set, and it has happened so many times now since we started breaking high scores. Every single set actually.

I would not and have not even retaliated. And I could. I am game A tourney right now and if you noticed I never even ruined BH set or anyone else.

I could have, easily. But I chose to show mercy because that behavior is beneath me and as a moderator I would expect the same from you

"I never land grabbed you and your friends on teams server, that would simply imply I am trying to grow. I'd love to have the time to deserve a 1/10 of the credit of the stuff I people say I did.

But I did AB, BR and missile your group though. I'd love to get 9/10th of the credit for these"

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 29th 2023, 16:53:18

I would not and have not even retaliated. And I could. I am game A tourney right now and if you noticed I never even ruined BH set or anyone else.

I could have, easily. But I chose to show mercy because that behavior is beneath me and as a moderator I would expect the same from you

Gerdler is not a game moderator

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 29th 2023, 17:51:12

Originally posted by Primeval:

Gerdler is not a game moderator

I have tried to explain that analogy so many times and it seems like it is hard to grasp the concept between forum mod, game mod, game dev, and game admin.
They don't understand Prime.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2023, 18:13:49

It didn't say he was a game moderator? I think the misunderstanding is on your side - the point is that moderators are typically meant to be the embodiment of the best of the community and Gerdler is not that. Cath isn't saying he is changing the game to benefit himself, he's saying that he's furthering the decay of the game by normalizing cross-server griefing and running players off servers. When new players like resist come and see this, it becomes the normal. Which is unfortunate, because with the military sanctions and the general peace on a number of servers, it was actually a reasonable environment where players could net or war as they pleased. Now, for many players, it is just miserable - an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 29th 2023, 18:28:29

Tertius. I PSed you once in tournament, for land and cash. You have since suicided me is it two or three times now in tournament? Plus you have told others my country so they could suicide me as well.

You can't expect me to roll over just because I'm a forum mod. The same game rules apply to me as apply to you.

I agree that military sanctions should be turned back. But YOU are the one who would be sanctioned if they were back, not me. You do understand that right?

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 29th 2023, 18:38:43

Gerdler was placed in a forum mod position through the same process as anyone else: He volunteered and a discussion with review was brought up to a panel of game mods, devs, and admins - which was left open for several months (not uncommon). Gerdler and I have always had (and still have) very different views of gameplay and game culture, but my assessment on the moderation topic was objective.

Are you just questioning his judgement or all of ours?

Play the game, guys. The soap opera gets tired quickly.

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 29th 2023, 18:41:15

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2023, 19:03:02

Primeval, please delete the non primary related posts black hole has posted and any follow up to it by others, i didn't make this thread for other server bullfluff, thank you.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2023, 19:12:34

Gerdler - we've hashed this out on the tourney forums already, so I don't know that we have to do that again, but you ruined my chance at a top country by PSing me at the end of set, and your reasoning that it "might have helped you" was secondary to the fact you outright stated that you didn't think I deserved the win because I retal'd people and "they let me get away with it" which is petty and laughable.

So I took out your chance at a top country when you farmed multiple people and they didn't even retal - that seems fair? It's happened once - I don't actually change my name like you do every set (using premium, which I argue is a bug for the spirit of 2a) so it'd be easy to check the history. And I don't recall telling people who you were (though it's not too difficult) but maybe you're confusing it with me pointing out to SF that you were the one who land killed him OOP and taunted him with your secondary forum account. If you didn't want people to judge or retaliate for your actions, maybe don't do them instead of blaming me for seeing it in the game profiles.

But you and your teammates killed or suicided me with your restarts out of the blue on team, what, 3 sets in a row now? You took out everyone in Evo 2 sets in a row (but taught BH - with SF of course, no need to sugar coat it - to grief a number of netters as well for another set or two without your direct interaction).

You have this victim mentality, but the perceived aggressions you think are against you is just your projection of what you are doing to everyone else. You're such a clown, but I love seeing your incel feelings of entitlement when people share your personal discord chats where you try to manipulate everyone to agree with your warped view.

Primeval - The statements are from Cath, so you'd have to ask him. I'd note that circumstances change, so maybe new data would change your opinion, but it was very clear that Gerdler has always been a polarizing figure and that many were unhappy with his appointment as a mod - honestly that was before I knew him so well, so I can't say I had a strong opinion at the time.

Edited By: Tertius on Apr 29th 2023, 19:14:54

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2023, 19:26:10

Originally posted by Tertius:

But you and your teammates killed or suicided me with your restarts out of the blue on team, what, 3 sets in a row now? You took out everyone in Evo 2 sets in a row (but taught BH - with SF of course, no need to sugar coat it - to grief a number of netters as well for another set or two without your direct interaction).

lets not sugarcoat it.

https://i.imgur.com/KCthuuT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mfHgz4W.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/7kk95cB

Edited By: Coalie on Apr 29th 2023, 19:38:23

Real Man

Apr 29th 2023, 21:11:38

Originally posted by Coalie:

lets not sugarcoat it.

https://i.imgur.com/KCthuuT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mfHgz4W.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/7kk95cB

Lol I wonder if Gerdler the player (not the forum moderator) will ever address this, or just keep being a little crybaby hypocrite.

He’s probably busy right now depositing his genetic material into a napkin while looking at his 50 GB of earth spreadsheets

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 21:30:06

We really going to rehash 3 month old fluff that I've already explained? Ya'll are fvcking pathetic. Keep trying though. Honestly, who gives a fluff at this point. This has nothing to do with gerdler or laf. I'm telling you what I, and the resistance are going to do.

Don't like it? Do something about it.

Oh that's right. When you start with full 100% attack on us, there isn't really any way to ramp up from there when we decide to retaliate.

Sucks for you guys.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 29th 2023, 21:44:21

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Primeval, please delete the non primary related posts black hole has posted and any follow up to it by others, i didn't make this thread for other server bullfluff, thank you.

This thread is going to get back on topic.

Keep it primary round 80 focused, guys. Fair warning.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2023, 22:54:47

Thank you
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

neversilence

Apr 29th 2023, 23:15:56

I am the GOAT. Most tech ever leeched in the history of Earth 2025 and EE

They seen me and my fellas in P and they had to change the code :P

LightBringer Game profile

May 1st 2023, 3:24:34

LB, disrespect is no game. If I start calling someone a **** ***** ********* online on call of duty I get banned.

You know why? Because bullying people and being cruel to humans and saying “it’s a game” is psychopathic behavior. Obviously you guys were doing this to me just to try and **** my day up. Thankfully as you said I personally don’t care about this game that much.

Yes my boys in this game are my boys. They were pretty cool dudes. I am sorry you cannot bond with your fellow man in this same way. I see why though.

You're not a victim here, and looking back, it looks like you're always the instigator, any "disrespect" in any of our interactions, it has always started with you, from the insane and malicious in game messages you've sent me, (including promising to find me and suicide me every set, and even rehashing that threat in this thread) and the posts on this forum. So I'm still waiting for that proof that I'm a bully and cruel, and all the other accusations you have going against me. Primary is full of cool people, with, in my opinion, the best community of any of the servers, and for the most part we always got along, the forum banter is better then any other server, (as well as the random banter in in game messaging), and never carried over anything from the previous set, ask anyone here, heck, even ask your boys Tmac or AndrewMose, those guys are cool, you're the exception here. So don't come here with you vitriol, lies and hypocrisy. And whatever you have going on outside of Primary, leave it at the door (that includes everyone else).

/bonus
Hello

Cumorah Game profile

May 1st 2023, 12:04:45

Originally posted by LightBringer:

LB, disrespect is no game. If I start calling someone a **** ***** ********* online on call of duty I get banned.

You know why? Because bullying people and being cruel to humans and saying “it’s a game” is psychopathic behavior. Obviously you guys were doing this to me just to try and **** my day up. Thankfully as you said I personally don’t care about this game that much.

Yes my boys in this game are my boys. They were pretty cool dudes. I am sorry you cannot bond with your fellow man in this same way. I see why though.

You're not a victim here, and looking back, it looks like you're always the instigator, any "disrespect" in any of our interactions, it has always started with you, from the insane and malicious in game messages you've sent me, (including promising to find me and suicide me every set, and even rehashing that threat in this thread) and the posts on this forum. So I'm still waiting for that proof that I'm a bully and cruel, and all the other accusations you have going against me. Primary is full of cool people, with, in my opinion, the best community of any of the servers, and for the most part we always got along, the forum banter is better then any other server, (as well as the random banter in in game messaging), and never carried over anything from the previous set, ask anyone here, heck, even ask your boys Tmac or AndrewMose, those guys are cool, you're the exception here. So don't come here with you vitriol, lies and hypocrisy. And whatever you have going on outside of Primary, leave it at the door (that includes everyone else).

/bonus

Agree 💯

Rocky79 Game profile

May 1st 2023, 12:18:11

Maybe there should be an IQ test for Primary?

The worst people here are the folks who run a low effort Theo techer, with no intention of even finishing the round, simply so that they can harass anyone they think might be Gerdler with a throw away country.

Edited By: Rocky79 on May 1st 2023, 13:33:30

Aturan Game profile

Patron
EE Patron

May 1st 2023, 13:39:23

Originally posted by Rocky79:
Maybe there should be an IQ test for Primary?

The worst people here are the folks who run a low effort Theo techer, with no intention of even finishing the round, simply so that they can harass anyone they think might be Gerdler with a throw away country.

Demo Techer has entered the chat.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2023, 14:44:11

Final stretch! Let's GOOOO!
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

May 3rd 2023, 19:15:44

*edit* Kohearts freaked out on me

Edited By: BlackHole on May 3rd 2023, 20:55:35
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2023, 19:21:31

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Cath isn't saying he is changing the game to benefit himself, he's saying that he's furthering the decay of the game by normalizing cross-server griefing and running players off servers. When new players like resist come and see this, it becomes the normal. Which is unfortunate, because with the military sanctions and the general peace on a number of servers, it was actually a reasonable environment where players could net or war as they pleased. Now, for many players, it is just miserable - an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

Geez, I missed this post some how.

Tert, you've got it all wrong and it makes my brain hurt.

I didn't learn to grief from Gerdler. I learned to grief from Mercs and Superfly.

I learned first from Mercs when they cross server griefed me after they met me on team.

I learned further when Superfly coached me to hit PDM and Omega in alliance when I was a new player (don't believe me, he admitted it, go ask him or Doug or anyone else).

Also I should mention, many months ago, Gerdler and I got in pretty heated argument about hitting netting players. His stance was that it was a complete dirtbag move and I really shouldn't do it. And he also scolded me about how it was a garbage strategy that wouldn't pay off and that I was a bad player for advocating for it. I disagreed with him at the time, but I've come to understand his logic.

Gerdler was one of the few who tried to dissuade me from hitting netting players.

But you somehow have this messed up idea in your head that Gerdler taught me to grief. The decay in this game isn't because of him. Its because of players like you who clearly don't want to see the truth for what it is, and will do anything in their power to try to twist the words and events to benefit 'their side', regardless of how detrimental it is to the game.

I can prove everything I've just said, btw. No amount of garbage posting from Coalie or Superfly will change the truth, so don't even bother.
Originally posted by Primeval:

This thread is going to get back on topic.

Keep it primary round 80 focused, guys. Fair warning.

You can't read?
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

May 3rd 2023, 20:55:12

Didn't see the post. Relax, jesus. I'll delete my post.

I do love how this is YOUR thread though, LOL. I'll keep that in mind for future posts. Didn't know we could claim threads and the content within them!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2023, 23:09:05

Not my thread, it is Primary thread, keep the rest of the drama out, there are plenty bickering drama threads involving your soap opera with SF
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

May 3rd 2023, 23:42:41

SF is doing very well in his fight vs me

BlackHole Game profile

May 4th 2023, 0:14:01

Not my thread, it is Primary thread, keep the rest of the drama out, there are plenty bickering drama threads involving your soap opera with SF

Yes sir. I'm sorry sir. I will not disappoint you again sir.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2023, 0:15:52

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Yes sir. I'm sorry sir. I will not disappoint you again sir.

No worries, it just gets annoying watching the same movie over and over again 😔
(•_•)

TidyTerry Game profile

May 6th 2023, 7:57:32

Had one of the best sets for farmer that I could have asked for and still didn't do great. Just not good at farmer.
Rocky79, you made low effort Theo techer sound good....don't know if that was your intent or if I just failed your IQ test.

Tmac Game profile

May 6th 2023, 14:53:36

Are you #20? I think you get your land too late most of the time. Your hits were still worth it, but you didn't have much land the first half of the set. Get land quicker, then stock or spend bonus on expenses and keep growing.

Theo techer is easy for everyone. You don't need as much land, tech prices are always decent, and you always have good military prices on your pm. It's ceiling usually isn't as high as other strats, but it's easier to stay at the top for most of the set.

SuperFly Game profile

May 6th 2023, 15:35:35

bro you are not fighting me. I am happily farming right now. I am surprised that no one has leveled me considering that I have broken GDI on many people now lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2023, 16:29:59

An earthquake occurred destroying 305 buildings!
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

May 6th 2023, 21:15:55

Originally posted by SuperFly:

bro you are not fighting me. I am happily farming right now. I am surprised that no one has leveled me considering that I have broken GDI on many people now lol

We had a fun round, you were a triple tapper on me and I enjoyed sending AB’s at you but now I’m retiring from the game

TidyTerry Game profile

May 6th 2023, 21:38:52

Originally posted by Tmac:
Are you #20? I think you get your land too late most of the time. Your hits were still worth it, but you didn't have much land the first half of the set. Get land quicker, then stock or spend bonus on expenses and keep growing.

Theo techer is easy for everyone. You don't need as much land, tech prices are always decent, and you always have good military prices on your pm. It's ceiling usually isn't as high as other strats, but it's easier to stay at the top for most of the set.

Yep I'm #20, I find getting out the gate too early is also tricky with so few players. I had a string of retals getting 2-4k acres from people that got 200-400 acres off me b/c they attacked too soon. I get that more land sooner equals more nw sooner but also leaves a lot of acres on the table if you don't want to risk wars.

SuperFly Game profile

May 6th 2023, 22:22:28

Originally posted by SuperFly:

We had a fun round, you were a triple tapper on me and I enjoyed sending AB’s at you but now I’m retiring from the game

Dude you haven’t hit me and I haven’t hit you as far as I can tell.

I have only 1 retal done against me all set so now you can easily identify who I am lol

Rocky79 Game profile

May 6th 2023, 23:45:48

Well then I don’t know who I turned into a parking lot but it’s been fun.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 7th 2023, 4:05:00

If you know, you know.
This is the way.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

neversilence

May 10th 2023, 21:21:11

tripple red GOAT

AndrewMose Game profile

May 11th 2023, 16:20:23

Look at the NW graph of this country. Clearly this is a classic example of a mediocre player who grew too quickly profiting off of market conditions and now that food prices have fallen is losing a lot of land and doesn't know how to finish the set.

https://www.eestats.com/primary/country/22

Aturan Game profile

Patron
EE Patron

May 11th 2023, 16:55:45

Originally posted by AndrewMose:
Look at the NW graph of this country. Clearly this is a classic example of a mediocre player who grew too quickly profiting off of market conditions and now that food prices have fallen is losing a lot of land and doesn't know how to finish the set.

https://www.eestats.com/primary/country/22

You could be right... but they also may have a massive stockpile and big jump coming. May hold off on making a judgment for a few hours.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2023, 19:27:25

He might be doing a Theo destock....
(•_•)

Aturan Game profile

Patron
EE Patron

May 11th 2023, 19:31:02

He might be doing a Theo destock....

There was a massive pile of oil on the market earlier today.

AndrewMose Game profile

May 11th 2023, 20:18:47

Sorry the sarcasm didn't show in my post. I just thought it was a funny trend. He is definitely doing an oil destock and will almost certainly win this set. Because he will tear down all his buildings he needs money and isn't necessarily afraid of losing land at this point. Also the lower your NW the less you lose on government transition costs. So to be clear, he is trying to squeeze out every bit of NW possible, and it is almost impossible for us on the outside to guess how high he may jump. I ran a F oil destock a couple sets back and did something similar, but this country was run much better than my old country so it will finish much higher.

https://www.eestats.com/primary/oldcountry/3636/1

Aturan Game profile

Patron
EE Patron

May 11th 2023, 20:34:05

I thought it might be sarcastic but took the bait anyway.

Aturan Game profile

Patron
EE Patron

May 11th 2023, 20:34:08

I thought it might be sarcastic but took the bait anyway.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2023, 20:39:50

Sarcasm rarely shows up on txt but i knew you were joking because I spied him during my grabbing phase :-)
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2023, 22:48:27

Game

Set

Match

22 blow out win lol
(•_•)

Daniel900 Game profile

May 11th 2023, 22:51:34

Hot damn what a jump!

Tmac Game profile

May 11th 2023, 22:52:30

Lol@andrew =P

151m, but a little disappointed because I didn't get the right ratio. Sold 740m food at 34 instead of 35, ate 22% loss on 2.6b cash when switching, and spent like 8b on $200 public market units. Oh well, still good =)

Daniel900 Game profile

May 11th 2023, 23:03:08

Tmac would you mind posting a quick rundown of the steps you took? For those of us whose knowledge of this game is 20 years out of date.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2023, 23:12:09

Originally posted by Tmac:
Lol@andrew =P

151m, but a little disappointed because I didn't get the right ratio. Sold 740m food at 34 instead of 35, ate 22% loss on 2.6b cash when switching, and spent like 8b on $200 public market units. Oh well, still good =)

Beast mode, congratulations!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2023, 23:12:50

Originally posted by Daniel900:
Tmac would you mind posting a quick rundown of the steps you took? For those of us whose knowledge of this game is 20 years out of date.

Got fat and won :P
(•_•)