Verified:

iScode Game profile

Jul 3rd 2023, 2:16:53

I just came here because me and Suni (anyone heard from suni lately?) use to talk motor racing and I don't know any Americans that like nascar and from memory there are some here!

How good kiwi driver, first ever nascar race. Takes them all to school! Up the Giz!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

BigP Game profile

Jul 3rd 2023, 3:23:20

I dont watch Nascar but I do enjoy racing
- SoF

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 3rd 2023, 3:54:35

I watch Nascar cuz I am not a sack lover like bigP

A road racer winning on the first Nascar road race in history came as no surprise...see if he races next week on a super speedway and see how he does

iScode Game profile

Jul 3rd 2023, 4:36:01

He will be racing in aussie so wont be able to but any driver hopping in a new car and winning is a remarkable achievement but I see you are still a grumpy old cod like always ;) and can't give credit where credit is due.

Wait till 2024 when he will be in nascar full time...

Edited By: Primeval on Jul 6th 2023, 4:37:51
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

En4cer Game profile

Jul 3rd 2023, 9:21:16

Hey Scode my brother!!!!

Up the mighty Giz!

What a show 👏

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 3rd 2023, 12:06:39

Originally posted by iScode:
He will be racing in aussie so wont be able to but any driver hopping in a new car and winning is a remarkable achievement but I see you are still a grumpy old cod like always ;) and can't give credit where credit is due.

Wait till 2024 when he will be in nascar full time...

You judge too soon. I actually liked it. The team he raced with is relatively new. I love seeing it and would like to see if that team will spend the money on his car to run the Super Speedways. They build great cars.

Edited By: Primeval on Jul 6th 2023, 4:38:17. Reason: Quoted text

Havoc Game profile

Jul 4th 2023, 15:07:22

More of an F1 fan here. Did Nascar really have a street race? Saw a pic on twitter of a humourously big and confusing traffic jam on a corner...
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

farmer Game profile

Jul 4th 2023, 22:01:52

used to watch it before they started requiring all the cars to be the same. it now sucks or at least for me it does. https://th.bing.com/...QHaEK?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

mrford Game profile

Jul 6th 2023, 10:57:47

NASCAR has been a fluff show for the last 5 years or so.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BROmanceNZ

Jul 7th 2023, 3:43:58

Stoked for van Gisbergen. That was a really exciting race to watch, I hope NASCAR street races become more common. Be cool to see how Gizzy finds and adapts to the oval. I presume he'll have a lot more to learn from the NASCAR guys there but I hope this sparks a bit more crossover driving between the hemispheres as the Americans get more comfortable around road and street races.

braden Game profile

Jul 7th 2023, 21:37:34

Pretty sure ford likes nascar. And I'm not American but I like nascar, racist.

braden Game profile

Jul 7th 2023, 21:39:22

Originally posted by mrford:

Since they banned the old stars and bars, right? Fine no confederacy, that's not much of an argument. But they didn't have to go wholly woke.

braden Game profile

Jul 7th 2023, 21:41:17

Originally posted by farmer:
used to watch it before they started requiring all the cars to be the same. it now sucks or at least for me it does. https://th.bing.com/...QHaEK?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

https://youtu.be/2zQUQ-un5zE
Back when men were men.

mrford Game profile

Jul 10th 2023, 9:03:38

Originally posted by braden:
Originally posted by mrford:

Since they banned the old stars and bars, right? Fine no confederacy, that's not much of an argument. But they didn't have to go wholly woke.

I could care less about the battle flag. I was more referring to the stages and all the other new rules that just ain't the same as when I had a favorite driver and would go to a few races a year. Ain't been to a race in 2 or 3 years now.

Only reason I'm even remotely in the loop about what's going on is one of my best friends is the Director of Advertising for Spire Motorsports. The 7 and 77 cars. He offers me free hot passes all the time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Jul 10th 2023, 12:03:40

You were a mark Martin man if I recall?

mrford Game profile

Jul 10th 2023, 23:47:52

100% Greatest runner up of all time, lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra