Verified:

Doug Game profile

Jul 7th 2023, 22:01:21

Let’s see… I hope you all were safe for the 4th! But it’s the freakin weekend! Y’all get your party on and enjoy life.

Share your wildest 4th of July memories. If you’re not American, share this weeks top story of your lives!!!

Ps. I fully expect my title be changed if this thread lol let’s keep our regulars happy and semi active yes?

Edited By: Doug on Jul 7th 2023, 22:08:24
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Doug Game profile

Jul 7th 2023, 22:07:27

Mine: people in cleveland are so bold that from Friday til the 4th there were 17 people shot. 8 of which already are ruled homicide. Cleveland jumps scores per capita in my gays and in homicide per capita I think it’s 5th? Hell it changes hour by hour. We will top well over 300 homicides this year!

I digress! Chick lit and threw fireworks (BIG BIG BIG AXX ones, like mortars) at a police sergeants vehicle. Marked sergeant. The police sergeant was ready to return fire and throw flash bangs in her front yard party at 2am. LOL wakie wakie bish!!!!

Police Sergeant radios stuck and a hot mic: “Listen lady, throw 1 more at my car and we’re gonna have issues, shxt is already illegal in Ohio, I’m letting that slide but mortars into my car? No that’s not happening tonight. Cut the shxt”

Bish!!! I just got this thing washed!!! lol

The supervisor in question will not be named!! Ever!!!

Big P or Gains will be along shortly to confirm my math estimate lol (as I am flufftxy with math)

*minus the $228 a piece flash bangs lol

HELLO LADY!!!!

Edited By: Doug on Jul 7th 2023, 22:21:06
Paradigm VP/Senator

braden Game profile

Jul 7th 2023, 23:10:28

France.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 8th 2023, 10:49:31

Originally posted by Doug:
Mine: people in cleveland are so bold that from Friday til the 4th there were 17 people shot. 8 of which already are ruled homicide. Cleveland jumps scores per capita in my gays and in homicide per capita I think it’s 5th? Hell it changes hour by hour. We will top well over 300 homicides this year!

I digress! Chick lit and threw fireworks (BIG BIG BIG AXX ones, like mortars) at a police sergeants vehicle. Marked sergeant. The police sergeant was ready to return fire and throw flash bangs in her front yard party at 2am. LOL wakie wakie bish!!!!

Police Sergeant radios stuck and a hot mic: “Listen lady, throw 1 more at my car and we’re gonna have issues, shxt is already illegal in Ohio, I’m letting that slide but mortars into my car? No that’s not happening tonight. Cut the shxt”

Bish!!! I just got this thing washed!!! lol

The supervisor in question will not be named!! Ever!!!

Big P or Gains will be along shortly to confirm my math estimate lol (as I am flufftxy with math)

*minus the $228 a piece flash bangs lol

HELLO LADY!!!!

She must have been a good looking lady. If so, I would have banged her too.

Doug Game profile

Jul 8th 2023, 14:32:35

See. Suicidal has me out banging obnoxious good looking women! lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2023, 19:26:25

See. Suicidal has me out banging obnoxious good looking women! lol

Was his name aMANda?

braden Game profile

Jul 8th 2023, 20:53:12

I'm down for a free trip to Italy and sex. Murder? Pfft. I'll beat it [to death?]

braden Game profile

Jul 8th 2023, 20:53:53

Trans women are women!!!!!!!
Racism is a 3 years forum ban right?

farmer Game profile

Jul 9th 2023, 3:07:23

France knows how to throw a party.

Oceana Game profile

Jul 9th 2023, 8:31:49

Indianapolis got its 100th Homicide in before the 4th, Between 4 p.m. Friday and 3 a.m Monday had 17 shootings.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2023, 19:17:32

Originally posted by Oceana:
Indianapolis got its 100th Homicide in before the 4th, Between 4 p.m. Friday and 3 a.m Monday had 17 shootings.

Big city life, sux, that's why I live not in a big city.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Doug Game profile

Jul 10th 2023, 7:17:50

Dammit. I messed all that up replying. Anyway.

KoH I live 30 mins outside of the city in the country, but work for the city. It’s insane anymore.

Yesterday cleveland had a mass shooting. 9 people hit, nobody has died thank goodness. I was just going to end my shift when a mass casualty call went out on city wide bands. I’m like welp guess I won’t go home.

Edited By: Doug on Jul 10th 2023, 7:22:17
Paradigm VP/Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2023, 19:25:48

Dammit. I messed all that up replying. Anyway.

KoH I live 30 mins outside of the city in the country, but work for the city. It’s insane anymore.

Yesterday cleveland had a mass shooting. 9 people hit, nobody has died thank goodness. I was just going to end my shift when a mass casualty call went out on city wide bands. I’m like welp guess I won’t go home.

Interesting they don't blame the president like 2016 to 2020...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!