Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 5:46:26

Not sure what you snakers were smoking but I'm pretty sure that's near to or is a NW record here on team. Wild high finish for even 4 feeders. You guys threw up a monster. Sell me some of your stuff. Gratz Cath.

Gratz Snake on an easy TNW victory. Not that the competition was all that close after the war, but TNW on team victories have always meant more to me than my own personal wins on any server. It's tougher than you might think, and while this set may not be the best indicator because a 4 man tag finished 2nd, but those are big boy dubs, and my favorite type of winning EE. Big congrats.

Gratz Weedy on ANW. Cool to see Weedy come back and drop 4 of the top 7 countries with a 4-man tag. Always been an absolute force netting, and didn't take long to brush the rust off. Netters take notice. The old whippersnappers still got it.

Here's to next round on EE's now anointed "Earth 2025" server. May this be the server we all appreciate the game as it was meant to be played, and may the best man win. Cheers y'all.