Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 18:23:10

Originally posted by ZEN:
BHole. You do know that both sides of the "alliance server argument" has killed you the past two rounds, right?

If it helps, I purposely avoided you. I don't dislike you at all. I think you're a necessity. Every few years a similar being is in the game like you. It provides entertainment. Also, one of your former selves just re-appeared in the past few days. Excited to see both of you at once and if you will immediately hate each other or not.

Also, I'm not telling you who it is.

There's an interesting scientific text from the institutionization era called The Three Christ's of Ypsilanti. Essentially the thought process was this:

2 insane people who both thought they were the Virgin Mary happened to randomly encounter each other. The younger of the 2 didn't at first believe her older counterpart, but eventually realized they couldn't both be the Virgin Mary. She then convinced herself that the other lady had to be her mother. So the older one was the virgin Mary and she was Mary's daughter. From that moment on, her psychosis was broken down and she eventually became a well contributing member of society.

So the theory was, if you get three men together who all think they are Jesus Christ, perhaps they will realize that they all can't be Jesus. Without giving anything away, these men have far too large of egos and they just wanted to pound the ever living Jesus out of each other most times. And then some shoddy psychiatry happens that probably made them all worse. It's a super interesting case study either way tho, and held my attention throughout reading it. I'm excited to see it play out in real time.