Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 22:20:37

It's not really anyone getting jacked about you....

Not taking anything away from the entertainment you provide, but I think you forget quickly how both easy and fun it is to fluff someone up or kill them in this game. That's why people on every side of every argument have killed you. Whether you say something that strikes a chord with someone or a bored wardog wants a target or a netter messes their set up and wants to take out their frustration, you're continuously here, advertising yourself as a punching bag.

I built my FFO at close to 70% oil last set, and when oil plummeted to $90 with almost half the set left, I'm not gonna lie, it crossed my mind. Why? Well, I've won this server 3 or so times. And knowing I'm just headed for a 3rd or 4th place finish because I didn't adapt well is hella frustrating. Messing with you as an alternative to finishing 3rd or 4th place is ehm...Definitely easier, definitely more entertaining and definitely funnier.

I've netted a long time so I'm very good at mitigating those urges, but it's not you. It's not an obsession. It's just....I mean why not? You're an awesome punching bag. You go nuts on the forums everytime and it's so fun to watch lol. I get why people used to mess with me when I was drunker. I used to go full frontal haha.

You just come on here and loudly say "MAD ABOUT YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES? HOW BOUT MAKING ME GO NUTS!?" and generally folks are happy to oblige. You're fun lol.

That said, I think you should stop derailing the 1a thread where qz is asking questions to us and everyone has chosen to respond to you about your drama instead of qz. I think that's actually hurtful to the current developments, and probably if I was qz I'd quit reading. The community chose to embarrass themselves instead of having an intelligent convo with a developer, and I think you're a big, almost full, part of that. I wish you'd stop that on that thread in particular because I believe it matters.

That's where you end up genuinely hurting the community where you have a chance not to. And then you piss of the rest of them....

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 19th 2023, 22:30:55
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit