Verified:

TroyTiger Game profile

Aug 23rd 2023, 17:39:09

So many reasons not to play this game anymore

Aug 23rd 2023, 18:10:39

Griefers/war clans leaking over from the neutered alliance server is my guess.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 23rd 2023, 18:38:16

What is your clan?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

TroyTiger Game profile

Aug 23rd 2023, 21:21:20

I am WILD

TroyTiger Game profile

Aug 23rd 2023, 21:43:31

was peacefully trying a new strat :(

and got attacked by 'Porsche' a hole.

iSuicider

Aug 23rd 2023, 21:54:14

maybe, somebody thinks you run 2 strings, one at home and the other from work, maybe

TroyTiger Game profile

Aug 23rd 2023, 21:56:34

that would be a false assumption.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2023, 23:39:33

Lots of
Untags going around hitting lately
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2023, 17:12:14

Tag up IMP!
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 24th 2023, 19:03:04

Interesting
I got hit last sry, was fun
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 24th 2023, 23:53:06

Aye, there were a few suiciders last set, cost me some NW.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Aug 25th 2023, 0:06:32

A lot of suiciders this reset. I've been hit by 5-6 different ones so far.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2023, 9:45:57

Originally posted by raz:
Tag up IMP!

Yeah, you guys should really do that.

Not like it really matters though
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Z09wD8avAjk

Aug 25th 2023, 11:56:47

Originally posted by whooze:
Tag up IMP!

I think they learned it from you mate.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2023, 14:35:43

Originally posted by whooze:
Tag up IMP!

bahahahaha.

Came out of retirement for this fluff and they all hiding again...oh well back to the beach i guess.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2023, 17:43:41

Came out of retirement for this fluff and they all hiding again...

They're trying to hide, yeah, lol

Aug 25th 2023, 21:10:52

You could always divide your members up into two even tags and war each other, but I know the concept of even sides would be lost on you all and possibly quite challenging.

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 25th 2023, 21:17:42

"You could always divide your members up into two even tags and war each other, but I know the concept of even sides would be lost on you all and possibly quite challenging."

Your statement might have held some weight, until we were attacked last set, with roughly double the amount of countries that we had, in multiple tags. We did not whine, or complain on the boards, we doubled down, and kept the fight going.

Id be all ready for an even war against Imp, with a set start time, but literally every fight that Imp was involved with in the last couple years, it was them jumping someone who wasn't expecting it. The last time NBK literally made a subtag with only a couple people who get involved so it would be kept fair.

Even the last time you fought, I personally challenged you after LoC didnt try to fight back, and we had a good battle, which is about as fair as it gets.
NBK

Aug 25th 2023, 22:06:21

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
"You could always divide your members up into two even tags and war each other, but I know the concept of even sides would be lost on you all and possibly quite challenging."

Your statement might have held some weight, until we were attacked last set, with roughly double the amount of countries that we had, in multiple tags. We did not whine, or complain on the boards, we doubled down, and kept the fight going.

Id be all ready for an even war against Imp, with a set start time, but literally every fight that Imp was involved with in the last couple years, it was them jumping someone who wasn't expecting it. The last time NBK literally made a subtag with only a couple people who get involved so it would be kept fair.

Even the last time you fought, I personally challenged you after LoC didnt try to fight back, and we had a good battle, which is about as fair as it gets.

I think we had 4-6 members last reset. Memories fuzzy as we all were on at different times.

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 25th 2023, 22:42:02

I think it was 7, KB, 4 Tagged under IMP (I think 3 were playing, one was mostly afk), and 2-3 untagged, again, after we killed em a few times, they stopped making countries. One of the dudes had his series deleted (I think MacDaddy?).
NBK

Prime

Aug 25th 2023, 22:47:23

Until last round I hadn't run turns anywhere in over 3 years. You guys been having fun in the IMP tag without me and without me even knowing the past couple years? Jerks

...but literally every fight that Imp was involved with in the last couple years, it was them jumping someone who wasn't expecting it.

Edited By: Prime on Aug 25th 2023, 22:50:26

Aug 25th 2023, 23:01:53

I think it was 7, KB, 4 Tagged under IMP (I think 3 were playing, one was mostly afk), and 2-3 untagged, again, after we killed em a few times, they stopped making countries. One of the dudes had his series deleted (I think MacDaddy?).

That series deleted was not us. Again counting names that I am sure with us gets me 5. So 4-6.

Aug 25th 2023, 23:02:41

Originally posted by Prime:
Until last round I hadn't run turns anywhere in over 3 years. You guys been having fun in the IMP tag without me and without me even knowing the past couple years? Jerks

...but literally every fight that Imp was involved with in the last couple years, it was them jumping someone who wasn't expecting it.

Beats me. This is my third set back in ffa.

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 25th 2023, 23:08:00

At a certain point, does it matter if it was you, if people were attacking us untagged with you? There were 8 sets of countries attacking us all within a certain time span. Not that it really matters, our crew needed some practice making restarts and doing kill runs. I even learned a few things, during my 4 weeks of walling with my big country, cost me 6b troops to get to the end of the set!

But anyway, the numbers would indicate that IMP has the capability of fielding enough countries to keep the sides balanced, and an OOP war is about as even of a playing field as anyone could possibly ask for.
NBK

Aug 26th 2023, 5:53:00

At a certain point, does it matter if it was you, if people were attacking us untagged with you? There were 8 sets of countries attacking us all within a certain time span. Not that it really matters, our crew needed some practice making restarts and doing kill runs. I even learned a few things, during my 4 weeks of walling with my big country, cost me 6b troops to get to the end of the set!

But anyway, the numbers would indicate that IMP has the capability of fielding enough countries to keep the sides balanced, and an OOP war is about as even of a playing field as anyone could possibly ask for.

So based on your logic the suiciders (milord) that hit me at the start of last set was nbk? I don't think that purple clan hit you. I thought he farmed llaar. Was surprised llaar did not bury his ass.

Anyways. Your members say they are bored. I provided a solution. You got all monthly on me when I pointed out a fact.

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 26th 2023, 20:20:53

The dude last set that was purpled was the untagged restarts of someone hitting us, the purple fellow that was tagged was someone else, no idea who. I suppose my main problem is people refusing to tag, or make 1 man tags to hide, and that continuing after a war starts with multiple people piling on if it feels like an easy win. Technically if we go by any standard Police action either by 1a, or FFA, half the aggressors should be killed by police. The reason to tag, is the only conclusion once someone has proved they refuse to, is that any tag, or untagged has a good chance of trying to grief late game.
NBK

Prime

Aug 26th 2023, 21:26:30

Do what I say not what I do!

Back on topic from the random derailment whine - Sorry you were killed Troy. I wasn't aware until now that I was responsible for all the untagged suiciders. I'd aid you had another tag not killed my countries already.

Edited By: Prime on Aug 26th 2023, 21:43:32

TroyTiger Game profile

Aug 26th 2023, 21:44:50

It is okay, I am getting war practice and such and training a newbie player . I expect to tag kill this guy who hit me.. he has made a few mistakes. ;)

"I am trying to remember this is just a game, no reason to get to upset"

I actually learned a few things do to this experience

TroyTiger Game profile

Aug 26th 2023, 21:55:03

Also 'Prime' I am not to sure this is one your responsible for, could be someone else.

Aug 26th 2023, 21:59:52

I would not be surprised if it was a bored untagged nbk player.

Prime

Aug 26th 2023, 22:02:27

Originally posted by TroyTiger:
Also 'Prime' I am not to sure this is one your responsible for, could be someone else.

K4F said it. His logic and math is undeniable. And ツ is clearly mistaken and a liar.

Originally posted by smiley:

LIES! ALL LIES. You and your 8 friends must confess and repent!

Edited By: Prime on Aug 26th 2023, 22:05:18

Aug 26th 2023, 22:24:40

Originally posted by TroyTiger:

K4F said it. His logic and math is undeniable. And ツ is clearly mistaken and a liar.

Originally posted by smiley:

LIES! ALL LIES. You and your 8 friends must confess and repent!

Damn dogs, parrots, and cat. Guess they all learned how to run countries.

TroyTiger Game profile

Aug 26th 2023, 22:42:11

I will give credit, whomever is fighting me do build some decent countries and had a good plan/strat..

This will be a tough reset.

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 26th 2023, 22:42:19

Can each my of pets have an account?
NBK

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2023, 23:06:12

*Casually looks at Primary round 82 talk*

You know. Despite membership of the solo servers being cut in half by players who hate the 1a changes leaving, I think the other servers are just going to have to suffer some displaced wardogs that don't leave.

This particular player I don't think is a normal FFA guy but is a normal war guy. I think just playing the way through the game here the way they like to play and are not allowed to do anymore on the servers they used to play.

Aug 26th 2023, 23:24:13

Can each my of pets have an account?

There might be a mod in nbk that can make that happen.

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
*Casually looks at Primary round 82 talk*

You know. Despite membership of the solo servers being cut in half by players who hate the 1a changes leaving, I think the other servers are just going to have to suffer some displaced wardogs that don't leave.

This particular player I don't think is a normal FFA guy but is a normal war guy. I think just playing the way through the game here the way they like to play and are not allowed to do anymore on the servers they used to play.

Spill over but no complaints here. I'm dead.
How's life in Philly?

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Aug 27th 2023, 3:04:39

i dont think so, i know where there is one with
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2023, 3:12:39

Lol, took me a few mins to put together ^ as a shot on Prime, but I just now got it, and you're so correct lol. I love to hate Prime more than I actually hate Prime tho haha.

Philly is fine tho. Avg income is still north of 70k while avg housing prices are still south of $1500. It's still a unicorn that way so I still live here.

Aug 27th 2023, 3:29:07

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol, took me a few mins to put together ^ as a shot on Prime, but I just now got it, and you're so correct lol. I love to hate Prime more than I actually hate Prime tho haha.

Philly is fine tho. Avg income is still north of 70k while avg housing prices are still south of $1500. It's still a unicorn that way so I still live here.

I thought he was having a stroke with that sentence structure. Took me a good bit of piecing it together.

Housing market has prevented me from moving closer to my new work site. Being locked in around 3% with a house purchased in 13 beats the market I'm looking at today.

mrford Game profile

Aug 27th 2023, 3:33:01

fluff, I bought a house in NC 5 years ago, 3% rate, for $178k. It's worth $320k now. Mortgage is $1,000

Worlds cray cray right now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Lord Milk Game profile

Aug 27th 2023, 3:35:37

plenty of room in team whether your with me or with demon the more the merrier!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2023, 3:38:18

Yeah makes sense. Post-covid, most tech jobs are work from home so people with money can sorta live anywhere now. For context, NYC has an avg wage of around 50k and avg housing of $4500. DC people have an average wage closer to us around 78k, but rent is around $3000. Something like 80k people have moved from those cities here in the last 5 years and are either commuting to jobs or working from home. Our housing here has gone up as much as 18% as a result and it's goddamn near impossible to park in my formerly ghetto neighborhood anymore lol. And I know a lot of the other formerly cheap coastal towns are getting hit with the same thing. Everything gets globalized eventually somehow...haha

mrford Game profile

Aug 27th 2023, 3:41:10

I mean, the house I bought was in Charlotte. Pretty big banking city.

But I rent it out now. Basically a slum lord in training. I have 3 rental houses, all bringing in ~170% of the mortgage in rent. And none of them are "slums."

2023 is wild. Money makes money. Luck is still powerful.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2023, 3:45:39

Mmmhmmm. Completely agree.

Although if you're only bringing in 170% of a 30-year mortgage, I can tell you right now you should renew those leases with a 3%/year automatic rent increase and let your tenants renegotiate if they feel it gets too high. They won't.

mrford Game profile

Aug 27th 2023, 3:49:29

My properties are spread out. I subcontract management. I don't have time, patience, or experience to do all that fluff. But they like money. This I know.

The aggregate pays my current mortgage and beer/toy bill. And equity is growing for now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2023, 3:52:34

That's awesome man. But seriously don't let the tech bubble inflating the housing market and covid making them all work from home pass you by. I'm sure you're familiar with the tax credits by now, but raising your tenants rent by a meager 3% per year is only competitive with the rapid rate of inflation atm. Don't lock people in at a rate and get stuck with them. Ride the bubble until it bursts. Diamond hands and that haha

Prime

Aug 27th 2023, 12:24:48

Originally posted by mrford:
I mean, the house I bought was in Charlotte. Pretty big banking city.

But I rent it out now. Basically a slum lord in training. I have 3 rental houses, all bringing in ~170% of the mortgage in rent. And none of them are "slums."

2023 is wild. Money makes money. Luck is still powerful.

I'm about 90 minutes from Charlotte. I'd suggest we grab a beer sometime if you've improved your every day carry safety by now.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2023, 13:54:11

Jerks?

Dude, you played turns 2022-02-05 22:30:01 - That's "over 3 years" ago?

Oh, and last set was number 81, you even played set 80.

So, let me correct you:
I didn't play between 2022-02-05 and 2023-04-26.

Why even lie about something this silly?

Prime

Aug 27th 2023, 17:11:36

Correction, it was two rounds ago. Although I think you misunderstood who I was speaking to. And I still didn't play turns in 2022, or 2021. Not that it matters.

Edited By: Primeval on Aug 27th 2023, 17:17:22

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2023, 16:42:03

Correction, it was two rounds ago. Although I think you misunderstood who I was speaking to. And I still didn't play turns in 2022, or 2021. Not that it matters.

What? We're not allowed to talk on these boards?

I just pointed out that you were lying, and continues to, since you obviously ran turns in 2022.

Oh, Seems like none of your guys have been deleted so far this set - not bad man... not bad.