Verified:

BEM684 Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 19:50:48

-Do not post in game information that can only be retrieved by taking an in game turn(This means no spy ops, no military breaks, no attacking results etc etc)

Does this apply only to the current set? I would like to post something that could only be known by spending turns but will wait until the set is over to do so.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 20:49:18

Who are you?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 21:03:00

Pretty sure it's only the current set.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 21:05:42

You could always anonymize the info and round to the nearest millionth and get your point across without breaking the rules.

BEM684 Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 21:11:30

Requiem if I did that right now the country would still be obvious just because of the numbers involved. But I'll happily do it after the set ends.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 21:24:48

I'm looking forward to learning this secret info!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 21:26:48

I know of a country that is playing turns with 100% decay bonus and has 240,000,000,000 dollars on hand!

Only with ClanGDI is this possible now that all risk has been removed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 21:46:08

Originally posted by Requiem:
I know of a country that is playing turns with 100% decay bonus and has 240,000,000,000 dollars on hand!

Farmville!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 21:48:34

Quit leaking my info! lol

(For those taking me serious this was what we call a joke. Just so nobody misses the levity, sarcasm or playful manner in which it’s meant. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 21:51:00

From steak sauce to safe space, the A1 server 1A has always kept its SS roots. Dang illuminazis.

Doug Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 21:52:04

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
From steak sauce to safe space, the A1 server 1A has always kept its SS roots. Dang illuminazis.

Are you drinking Derrick? đŸĨ°
Paradigm VP/Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 21:54:25

Originally posted by Doug:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Are you drinking Derrick? đŸĨ°

I don't believe he is, this sounds like him trying to make sense out of something that simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever...
(•_•)

BEM684 Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 22:09:05

Do they also have zero military and zero spies? And no SDI tech? I guess I won't wait until the set ends to say so lol. It's ridiculous. There's no better example of a broken game mechanic.

mdevol Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 22:11:02

yeah, but but but they were bullies. please save us!
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Doug Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 22:27:40

Originally posted by BEM684:

Do they also have zero military and zero spies? And no SDI tech? I guess I won't wait until the set ends to say so lol. It's ridiculous. There's no better example of a broken game mechanic.

That’s insane. I mean couldn’t that country still be hit in some way? I mean I’d be terrified some untagged could still? Or am I forgetting all the clan gdi details? Or did they jump early? Im confused.

Edited By: Doug on Oct 9th 2023, 22:32:11
Paradigm VP/Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 22:27:42

0 construction sites too!

Lol

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 23:03:50

Does that work? I always though the decay rate would make it so you can't effectively keep that much money?

Doug Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 23:11:10

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Does that work? I always though the decay rate would make it so you can't effectively keep that much money?

No. You can have any money over 2b and not get corruption charges. So if someone had 100% bonus on resource decay they would not be charged corruption. At least if memory serves me correctly.
Paradigm VP/Senator

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 23:27:55

Correctamundo Doug!

En4cer Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 23:28:44

-Do not post in game information that can only be retrieved by taking an in game turn(This means no spy ops, no military breaks, no attacking results etc etc)

Does this apply only to the current set? I would like to post something that could only be known by spending turns but will wait until the set is over to do so.

"Oh no - we have been drinking so much of our own cool aid that we actually believed we were the good guys - when in fact we are the scum of the server. I can't believe that noone would be watching what we are doing and caught on to us hooking a country up with 3 big tech allies and Offensive allies and then mass aiding it also to try and go out with a win and a server record and bragging rights"

"Well sH!t.... now we worked out someone is doing it better - lets throw our toys out of the cot again and claim to be the good guys"

Best of luck guys - ill leave u with this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0obbOH5keR4

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 23:50:00

You compromise who you are because of a clan of like 5 people. It is pathetic.

You picked the wrong enemy. After this set, tho, you can have it. It's not worth playing TBH.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 23:51:52

Originally posted by En4cer:

"Oh no - we have been drinking so much of our own cool aid that we actually believed we were the good guys - when in fact we are the scum of the server. I can't believe that noone would be watching what we are doing and caught on to us hooking a country up with 3 big tech allies and Offensive allies and then mass aiding it also to try and go out with a win and a server record and bragging rights"

"Well sH!t.... now we worked out someone is doing it better - lets throw our toys out of the cot again and claim to be the good guys"

LaF is so incompetent they have to move the goal posts so they can score......lame
(•_•)

En4cer Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 0:10:21

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

LaF is so incompetent they have to move the goal posts so they can score......lame

We didn't move them - The Bomb moved them - and we scored more - now they are upset - go figure

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 0:22:35

Imagine being compromised over a few elite players

HA HA HA
HA
HA HA
HA

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 0:44:58

No. You can have any money over 2b and not get corruption charges. So if someone had 100% bonus on resource decay they would not be charged corruption. At least if memory serves me correctly.

Ohhh!!! Cause of the bonuses... Gotcha! Welp. Nice, lol.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 0:50:25

This is called....FORESHADOW

Ready? Here it goes.

Me: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Thanks,
CNB

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 0:54:08

Correct the decay bonus applies to corruption ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 1:05:54

We didn't move them - The Bomb moved them - and we scored more - now they are upset - go figure

Wait.....wut???

LaF paid off the devs to create clanGDI

or ...................…did The Bomb do that??????? (sarcasm)

Come on En4cer!
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 1:35:54

Ko - the forum rules state that you must show sportsmanship at all times, and treat your opponents with respect.

I don't think you should be insinuating anyone cheated, that doesn't seem like good sportsmanship or respectful.

In the future, please try to keep the comments within the bounds of the forum rules. I can provide you with a copy if you need a refresher.

Hope you're having a wonderful evening!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 1:57:01

Ko - the forum rules state that you must show sportsmanship at all times, and treat your opponents with respect.

I don't think you should be insinuating anyone cheated, that doesn't seem like good sportsmanship or respectful.

In the future, please try to keep the comments within the bounds of the forum rules. I can provide you with a copy if you need a refresher.

Hope you're having a wonderful evening!

fluff off
(•_•)

En4cer Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 2:05:35

Wait.....wut???

Come on En4cer!

Show me the paper trail...

-but u liked the video link at least yeah ? :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 2:07:30

Wait.....wut???

Come on En4cer!

I didn't click the link.
(•_•)

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 2:30:52

FFA

Free For ALL

yep

Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(â—Ŗīšâ—ĸ)īŋŊ

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 2:57:46

I just started drinking today. My illuminazi joke was funny and I stand by it.

Doug Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 4:24:26

Wait.....wut???

Come on En4cer!

I didn't click the link.

Proof: KoH and I get along! He trusted and clicked my crown link Nah Nah Nah. 😝😝😝😝
Paradigm VP/Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 4:27:27

Yup 👍
(•_•)

Leto Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 5:04:06

Wait.....wut???

Come on En4cer!

I didn't click the link.

Proof: KoH and I get along! He trusted and clicked my crown link Nah Nah Nah. 😝😝😝😝

You just noticed you added me to your signature!

BEM684 Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 8:44:39

The difference is I’m upset because the game is now broken. It’s not the same game anymore. You’re fine with that because you’ll still win. Win a broken game. That was altered to cater to your playstyle. Very impressive.

Doug Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 9:03:22

Dude asked questions about the game and turns into a shxt show. You’re all getting a time out. Including me. Stay on topic - grin -

/me steals Primevals hammer

I’ll have a ruling in the new moderator thread

Edited By: Doug on Oct 10th 2023, 9:10:32
Paradigm VP/Senator

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 12:55:03

Every thread becomes a fluff show.. These guys got nothing better to do.

HeadHunter

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 13:18:55

Doug, it can't possibly be an S show- that only happens cause of me, and I haven't really contributed much here!

I'll try to right the ship, though.

Since I'm an idiot and a newb, can someone explain to me what the strategies here in 1A are now? Did this set turn into a get 100% decay bonus, and then get boosted by teammates, and see who can get highest? Am I understanding that correctly?

BEM684 Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 14:31:17

That's exactly it. Carry no military, no SDI, and no spies, and have no worries because nobody can hit you. It's an entirely new game.

ツ

Oct 10th 2023, 14:33:02

Doug, it can't possibly be an S show- that only happens cause of me, and I haven't really contributed much here!

Since I'm an idiot and a newb, can someone explain to me what the strategies here in 1A are now? Did this set turn into a get 100% decay bonus, and then get boosted by teammates, and see who can get highest? Am I understanding that correctly?

That will be every set here on out sadly. Only real servers close to the old earth is teams, primary, and tournament.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 15:26:14

That's exactly it. Carry no military, no SDI, and no spies, and have no worries because nobody can hit you. It's an entirely new game.

Farmville 2025
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 15:39:06

[quote poster=ツ; 52159; 1021967]

That will be every set here on out sadly. Only real servers close to the old earth is teams, primary, and tournament. [/quote]

Well that's not entirely true, is it?

If I'm not mistaken, you can still have arranged wars here, no?

I think it'd fun to see a netting competition between two equally sized teams who are at war with each other and are not allowed to kill the other teams, only maim their countries. So no kill runs.

Anyone interested in setting that up?

ツ

Oct 10th 2023, 16:04:37

That sounds like the old alliance server. Are you for the old alliance server?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 16:04:37

No.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 16:08:23

[quote poster=ツ; 52159; 1021975]That sounds like the old alliance server. Are you for the old alliance server? [/quote]

Yes.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 16:48:29

Never played it, smiley.

On that server you had pre-arranged wars, not ability to suicide not consenting parties, and no kill runs?

ツ

Oct 10th 2023, 17:11:06

Don't know what you are trolling for but 1a always took luck. Dodging random wars and suiciders. It had a nice bit of magic to it.

No idea what to name this new game. Bot farmer maybe?