Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 17:07:43

I Rick rolled you. Everyone saw.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 17:20:55

Btw. Deleting every single post until people start behaving is such dayshift mod behavior lol. "NOT TODAY, JUNIOR!"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 17:28:17

Yeah, on the bright side I think BH was banned lol he got nasty throwing all kinds of insults around like a good hypocrite.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 17:43:05

I saw the post that was deleted. Not sure who deleted it it I’m guessing it’s the one that has strange fascination for “fraternity bois”. I’m not criticizing anyone, I’m just making a guess.

But yea Doug I saw that post too. There’s nothing wrong in clearing your name. We all know you didn’t call KoH a POS (Point of Sale?).

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 17:53:38

Originally posted by Coalie:
I saw the post that was deleted. Not sure who deleted it it I’m guessing it’s the one that has strange fascination for “fraternity bois”. I’m not criticizing anyone, I’m just making a guess.

But yea Doug I saw that post too. There’s nothing wrong in clearing your name. We all know you didn’t call KoH a POS (Point of Sale?).

It was a smear campaign from BH, he exposed himself for what he is, fk him.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 18:01:48

Bout to get very quiet around here lol.

Seriously tho, how bout them Lions?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 18:03:54

Lions look legit, my 49ers murdered the Cowboys and I enjoyed every snap 😂
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 18:29:30

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Ko - I'm sorry to inform you but this post breaks the forum content policy.

Specifically, this violates the rule of 'Be respectful at all times'.

One demerit will be noted on your account.

If you need a refresher on the forum rules, please feel to reach out privately.

Have a great day!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 18:31:02

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Ko - I'm sorry to inform you but this post breaks the forum content policy.

Specifically, this violates the rule of 'Be respectful at all times'.

One demerit will be noted on your account.

If you need a refresher on the forum rules, please feel to reach out privately.

Have a great day!

Your hypocrisy is showing again.

I don't care what you think.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 18:32:55

No worries, sir. I was just informing you about the forum rules. They are not my rules, just FYI.

Have a great day.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 18:55:36

Drats.

Doug Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 19:49:02

You all need a bottle of cheap scotch, a CAT scan and a nap. Here let me help:

https://youtu.be/...I8TsY?si=q1wgg0qg5mjJ6VTD

Doug Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 20:04:46

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

I’m from cleveland (well outside cleveland) and we never win anything. lol

I watch college football. And yes let the jokes begin. I can’t help that the WV and Penn QB’s are hot. LOL

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 20:15:57

Originally posted by Doug:

I watch college football. And yes let the jokes begin. I can’t help that the WV and Penn QB’s are hot. LOL

You watch college football??… collegefootballboi99 lmfao. I think that’s kinda weird buttfukit who cares, I ain’t gonna judge

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 20:51:08

Can't do alcohol til after treatments, I have a bottle of apple crown on standby.....had CAT scan last week and i take naps every day haha :P
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 20:52:31

Meh dp]
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 21:37:02

Can't do alcohol til after treatments, I have a bottle of apple crown on standby.....had CAT scan last week and i take naps every day haha :P

I swear, my mom and you with the apple crown. We just talked about it this morning lol

Had a nice BBQ with family this weekend and that’s what the had. I had like a sip of Johnnie Walker Blue. I just don’t drink. After the St. Patrick’s Day disaster Colin was ready to fold for divorce. lol so yeah I don’t drink. Used to be just on a few occasions but Nah not anymore. But she made some thing with that. Oh I remember.

So they’ll drink it but she took a pear. Hallowed out the and out some caramel thing in it. Stood it up on the grill with splash of the crown apple, after it grilled a second removed and served it with ice cream and a touch of real heavy whip cream. It was really amazing.

Doug Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 21:40:28

You watch college football??… collegefootballboi99 lmfao. I think that’s kinda weird buttfukit who cares, I ain’t gonna judge

Every Saturday! I FaceTime my aunt in Boston and we watch together. She loved the Penn Stae/ WV game for their first game of the season. I picked WV and she said “while Penn state is at home with 104,000 fans? What drugs are you seizing and taking” we bet a penny on games lol but I’ll skip out on why I loved that game lol

Ohio state we both wanted to lose. But they beat Notre Dame 17-14

This week I can’t wait for Georgetown vs Lehigh

Edited By: Doug on Oct 9th 2023, 21:44:09

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 21:51:26

I swear, my mom and you with the apple crown. We just talked about it this morning lol

Had a nice BBQ with family this weekend and that’s what the had. I had like a sip of Johnnie Walker Blue. I just don’t drink. After the St. Patrick’s Day disaster Colin was ready to fold for divorce. lol so yeah I don’t drink. Used to be just on a few occasions but Nah not anymore. But she made some thing with that. Oh I remember.

So they’ll drink it but she took a pear. Hallowed out the and out some caramel thing in it. Stood it up on the grill with splash of the crown apple, after it grilled a second removed and served it with ice cream and a touch of real heavy whip cream. It was really amazing.

I love it, it's not as good as apple pie shine but damn it's good, different kind of good, I'm looking forward to trying the peach one too, it's in my to do list and now that fresh apple cider season is here I'm going to make a batch of my apple pie shine before I do my next treatment, probably next weekend since the 17th I have the last RCHOP, I have to do it because after that one I have 3 more of the one that fks me up and I know I won't have the energy then LOL

(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 21:56:43

I love it, it's not as good as apple pie shine but damn it's good, different kind of good, I'm looking forward to trying the peach one too, it's in my to do list and now that fresh apple cider season is here I'm going to make a batch of my apple pie shine before I do my next treatment, probably next weekend since the 17th I have the last RCHOP, I have to do it because after that one I have 3 more of the one that fks me up and I know I won't have the energy then LOL

Fun crown fact: once a year they use Ohio barrels not sure which kind and make this once a year hand crafted thing. They then in turn to thank us, ship so many to Ohio. Only certain stores get it and then it’s gone. It’s usually around end of October til Christmas.
She raves and raves about it. Read the link. It’s ONLY sold in Ohio. Nobody else gets it. It’s them thanking us for this specific wood? She tries to grab a few for the year as it’s over quick.

https://www.ohlq.com/...d-selected-barrel-release

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 22:04:16

Fun crown fact: once a year they use Ohio barrels not sure which kind and make this once a year hand crafted thing. They then in turn to thank us, ship so many to Ohio. Only certain stores get it and then it’s gone. It’s usually around end of October til Christmas.
She raves and raves about it. Read the link. It’s ONLY sold in Ohio. Nobody else gets it. It’s them thanking us for this specific wood? She tries to grab a few for the year as it’s over quick.

That's interesting, I don't know if I would like it, I don't like original crown, I've always been more of a cognac guy, blame my grandpa lol he was a huge cognac aficionado and a little bit of cognac in your morning coffee in a cold ass winter morning is just..... heavenly!
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Oct 9th 2023, 22:19:29

That's interesting, I don't know if I would like it, I don't like original crown, I've always been more of a cognac guy, blame my grandpa lol he was a huge cognac aficionado and a little bit of cognac in your morning coffee in a cold ass winter morning is just..... heavenly!

Are you limited on any drinking at all right now? As I said after last at Patrick’s day and 13 kamikazes I’m done. I never really drank a lot other than a few times a year. But now? Yuck! lo

Tho that Johnnie Walker Blue was really good. A friend had it at new years. But for $300 a bottle it better be good.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 0:00:45

Are you limited on any drinking at all right now? As I said after last at Patrick’s day and 13 kamikazes I’m done. I never really drank a lot other than a few times a year. But now? Yuck! lo

Tho that Johnnie Walker Blue was really good. A friend had it at new years. But for $300 a bottle it better be good.

No alcohol, no caffeine, nothing else that would require my organs to work more than necessary, I'll take it, it's a necessary sacrifice and with a 30% prognosis I will take every measurement necessary to be that 30% that beats this thing, if anything the treatments have proven to be a formidable foe on my body besides what damage the cancer is doing, I was already a healthy eater before this happened so it's not much to give up.
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 0:11:08

No alcohol, no caffeine, nothing else that would require my organs to work more than necessary, I'll take it, it's a necessary sacrifice and with a 30% prognosis I will take every measurement necessary to be that 30% that beats this thing, if anything the treatments have proven to be a formidable foe on my body besides what damage the cancer is doing, I was already a healthy eater before this happened so it's not much to give up.

Well, as I told you in the past. When my grandmother had breast cancer and both removed, it gave her 10 more years with us. The woman would literally do chemo and radiation, drive 25 mins to visit her 97 year old mother, then 25 mins back home. I’ll never understand how. Then few years back she went in thinking the flu. It was back. In her spine and all over. She was the strongest women I have ever met.

The human spirit and bravery is formidable. I continue to think of you and her as well as Dan from here a lot. You just keep being cranky and win. 30% yeah well let’s turn that into 50, 60, 90%’s!!!

We will send you that Ohio crown when you tell us that magic word. “Remission!!!” 🥰

You are brave and I’m amazed at your outlook on things. Im sure the down moments come too, but still. A lot of us could learn a little from this. I’ll save that bottle for you someday!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 0:59:26

Well, as I told you in the past. When my grandmother had breast cancer and both removed, it gave her 10 more years with us. The woman would literally do chemo and radiation, drive 25 mins to visit her 97 year old mother, then 25 mins back home. I’ll never understand how. Then few years back she went in thinking the flu. It was back. In her spine and all over. She was the strongest women I have ever met.

The human spirit and bravery is formidable. I continue to think of you and her as well as Dan from here a lot. You just keep being cranky and win. 30% yeah well let’s turn that into 50, 60, 90%’s!!!

We will send you that Ohio crown when you tell us that magic word. “Remission!!!” 🥰

You are brave and I’m amazed at your outlook on things. Im sure the down moments come too, but still. A lot of us could learn a little from this. I’ll save that bottle for you someday!

She didn't have to do high dose Methotrexate, that's the devil but it attacks the cancer cells in my spinal fluid and brain.

Thank you brother 🙏
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 2:55:59

KOH>CANCER.

Also a shot of licor 43, 2 shots of espresso and a single ice cube is kinda irreplaceable for me to start my days off. It's habit at this point haha.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 12th 2023, 13:44:44

Proverbs 26:4-5 – “Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely.”
Do as I say, not as I do.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2023, 14:50:44

Karnage is wise
HeadHunter