Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2023, 6:27:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
My Do Not Hit list is getting smaller, that's good, starting next set I'm going to have more targets 😄

Added 2 more LOL

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Oct 22nd 2023, 6:46:19
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 26th 2023, 12:14:45

Looks like the list of likely winners went from 4 to 2 over the past couple of days.

LightBringer Game profile

Oct 26th 2023, 13:57:04

I dunno, still looks like there could be a potential 4.
Hello

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 26th 2023, 14:04:34

Are you saying that because #42 and #2 broke gdi in each other and one of them could wreck the other?

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 26th 2023, 14:44:07

Where are you getting this SF? How did Andrew break? I’m not seeing it on the estats

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 26th 2023, 14:46:54

Yea my mad. I thought he has also broke GDI but it was only 42.

Guess Andrew will let his missile stockpile fly when he has full turns?

NitelL Game profile

Oct 26th 2023, 16:53:57

I think there is 1 clear leader so far if nothing more happens this set, with 4 possible contenders in the wake should anyone make any mistakes at all.

Cumorah Game profile

Oct 26th 2023, 18:54:27

I’ve been finding playing this set very boring. Finally something spicy. 😊

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 26th 2023, 19:19:24

Haha you are a glutton for punishment. Those foolish retals and lost wars will expose your overhyped skill level. Poor decision. Let’s get it

NitelL Game profile

Oct 26th 2023, 20:46:37

Originally posted by NitelL:
I think there is 1 clear leader so far if nothing more happens this set, with 4 possible contenders in the wake should anyone make any mistakes at all.

I think it's still 1 clear leader, but maybe 2 possible contenders now. lol

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 26th 2023, 21:14:58

I made the rookie mistake of using all of my turns actually building the land...I guess I knew it was coming to war, but I still wanted to hold out hope to finish the set well. What a waste.

Cumorah Game profile

Oct 27th 2023, 3:29:20

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Haha you are a glutton for punishment. Those foolish retals and lost wars will expose your overhyped skill level. Poor decision. Let’s get it

Lol I don’t have skill level. I’m happy however the gsme goes, as history has showed. Cheers.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2023, 3:59:16

Originally posted by Cumorah:

Lol I don’t have skill level. I’m happy however the gsme goes, as history has showed. Cheers.

My popcorn is going stale....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 27th 2023, 11:20:48

Oooh is that an act of submission from cumorah. Never though I’d see it. Good boy. Now if I can just get you to fetch that would be awesome.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 28th 2023, 6:21:44

so many wars now and land is even thinner now that the Lobster noob is gone!

Message from Lostabarnacos (#63) sent on Oct 27, 17:58
Report this message
Time to leave, as the rules of this stupid game will never change and you are protected, even if you are super vulnerable to spies. BTW, regarding your comment on my English, you should probably know that my English is probably way better than your skills in a second language... You are such an ignorant that you think that everyone's mother tongue is English, one of the easiest language on earth. no need to be super intelligent to have a strong English when it is your mother tongue. But, hey, if you need this to think you're hot, so be it :-) One less player. Who's next?

if you are like black hole who claims to leave but still reads boards than i bid a good night to you sweet prince.

ps. English is actually my 2nd language and I am currently working on a 3rd easier language..... Cya later Brampton Ontario 3rd world indian bud bro!

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 28th 2023, 6:29:57

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 12:36:17

Oh look here we go with ektar the guy who cannot finish a set in primary.

Taking bets on how long before he self deletes when he starts getting wrecked

Ektar Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 12:49:02

Oh look here we go with ektar the guy who cannot finish a set in primary.

Taking bets on how long before he self deletes when he starts getting wrecked

That didn’t take long. Hahahahahha wow

Some people get into this game so much.

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 14:43:53

Ektar Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 15:22:15

Who cares?

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 16:00:03

“Who cares if I can’t finish” - Ektar

Ektar Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 16:06:49

Correct. Who cares?

Ektar Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 16:06:57

Correct. Who cares?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2023, 16:42:28

Originally posted by SuperFly:
so many wars now and land is even thinner now that the Lobster noob is gone!

Message from Lostabarnacos (#63) sent on Oct 27, 17:58
Report this message
Time to leave, as the rules of this stupid game will never change and you are protected, even if you are super vulnerable to spies. BTW, regarding your comment on my English, you should probably know that my English is probably way better than your skills in a second language... You are such an ignorant that you think that everyone's mother tongue is English, one of the easiest language on earth. no need to be super intelligent to have a strong English when it is your mother tongue. But, hey, if you need this to think you're hot, so be it :-) One less player. Who's next?

if you are like black hole who claims to leave but still reads boards than i bid a good night to you sweet prince.

ps. English is actually my 2nd language and I am currently working on a 3rd easier language..... Cya later Brampton Ontario 3rd world indian bud bro!

This guy sounds familiar, Cat might be wrong, I think that guy is TheStupid......he's always posting on bugs and suggestions of how unfair primary is....
(•_•)

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 22:24:10

Losbarnocos is a Laf player and he runs some pretty legit countries over on alliance. I’m surprised he is having so much trouble but primary is tough to get used to so I guess it’s not that crazy

Ektar is the commie that always attacks the netters and quits the game.

This is ektar, I recognize his goofy play style; he targets netters to grief. I had been messaging him all game challenging him to war but he chose instead to go all jetter and attack andrew who was a pure netter.

https://www.eestats.com/primary/country/42

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 22:28:43

Oh yea you are right Ko

Losbarnacos from laf is The stupid I didn’t realize that

https://www.earthempires.com/profile/66307/alliance

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2023, 23:08:54

Oh yea you are right Ko

Thought so, he's......well....... stupid, I didn't even look at his profile before you linked it, the messages he sent to SF gave it away for me lol
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 23:54:59

Oh yea you are right Ko

Thought so, he's......well....... stupid, I didn't even look at his profile before you linked it, the messages he sent to SF gave it away for me lol

well damn! thestupid was lobster boy!!!!

Ektar Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 23:59:33

Losbarnocos is a Laf player and he runs some pretty legit countries over on alliance. I’m surprised he is having so much trouble but primary is tough to get used to so I guess it’s not that crazy

This is ektar, I recognize his goofy play style; he targets netters to grief. I had been messaging him all game challenging him to war but he chose instead to go all jetter and attack andrew who was a pure netter.

All jetter? I’m 25m turrets to 8m jets LMAO!!!!!!

Ektar Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 0:00:45

Originally posted by Ektar:

Hence why you haven’t been able to get any of the land back that I got from you. If I was all jetter, you likely would have retalled… but you couldn’t. Could ya?

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 0:10:11

I can confirm the truth of this.

Ektar Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 0:10:39

Message from The Dark Knight (#20) sent on Oct 15, 15:11
Report this message
Boy that turret wall is going to cost you a fortune Reply

Clown literally messages me i game
About my turret wall then comes here to show off to all his friends claiming I’m all jetter…

Zero credibility with this guy. Are we not all adults here? How old is this guy?

Ektar Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 0:13:19

Originally posted by AndrewMose:

I can confirm the truth of this.

Some people take this game waaaay too seriously. He’s clearly one of them. I can appreciate the passion, im passionate about some things. This game just isn’t one of them. I’ll spend all weekend out fishing on a frozen lake up here in NW wisco. Spend the night. Love that sht. I’ve got a real passion for it. Passion is good. So I can at least appreciate that.

Chevs

Oct 31st 2023, 0:15:10

You are breaking Andrew with 8m jets? Ok maybe he was asking for it :o
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Ektar Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 0:22:12

Originally posted by Chevs:

Correct.

Chevs

Oct 31st 2023, 0:23:46

Correct.

So TLDR: Spanking netter a$$ while ice fishing all weekend , dare I say..based?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Ektar Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 0:25:07

Correct.

So TLDR: Spanking netter a$$ while ice fishing all weekend , dare I say..based?

I don’t understand what you said, I’m 38.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 1:23:04

Wait, there's already frozen lakes in Wisconsin??? Faaaaak!
(•_•)

Ektar Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 1:27:19

No. Not yet. Earliest I’ve ever been out was nov 6th. 1.5” of ice. I’m a big ass dude too, 6’3 260, so it was pretty sketchy. Hah

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 1:36:00

No. Not yet. Earliest I’ve ever been out was nov 6th. 1.5” of ice. I’m a big ass dude too, 6’3 260, so it was pretty sketchy. Hah

Damn, never been ice fishing, looks interesting, drove tons of miles over ice, been wanting to go to Alaska to drive the real ice roads but now with the cancer my career as a truck driver is over lol, oh well, maybe next life haha 😆
(•_•)

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 1:59:50

“ Some people take this game waaaay too seriously. He’s clearly one of them. I can appreciate the passion, im passionate about some things. This game just isn’t one of them. I’ll spend all weekend out fishing on a frozen lake up here in NW wisco. Spend the night. Love that sht. I’ve got a real passion for it. Passion is good. So I can at least appreciate that.”

You spend months building counties and then dodge war fighters to attack guys you know are passionate about netting. It’s sadism, you are a bully who find it amusing to make others suffer. We all know the type.

Last time you did that our were “building a shed” and not interested in this game. Amusing how you always have a story ready as well to explain why you spend months working on something that you clearly aren’t interested in.

That makes a lot of sense ^^^ did you also bully nerds in high school in this same fashion? I am curious if you have always had this behavioral characteristic of targetting people specifically weaker then yourself to hurt? That’s definitely and interesting behavioral trait you have there.

Alaska is a big place huh? Lot of land and privacy there I hear

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 2:03:58

Alaska is the final frontier!
(•_•)

Ektar Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 2:13:07

“ Some people take this game waaaay too seriously. He’s clearly one of them. I can appreciate the passion, im passionate about some things. This game just isn’t one of them. I’ll spend all weekend out fishing on a frozen lake up here in NW wisco. Spend the night. Love that sht. I’ve got a real passion for it. Passion is good. So I can at least appreciate that.”

You spend months building counties and then dodge war fighters to attack guys you know are passionate about netting. It’s sadism, you are a bully who find it amusing to make others suffer. We all know the type.

Last time you did that our were “building a shed” and not interested in this game. Amusing how you always have a story ready as well to explain why you spend months working on something that you clearly aren’t interested in.

That makes a lot of sense ^^^ did you also bully nerds in high school in this same fashion? I am curious if you have always had this behavioral characteristic of targetting people specifically weaker then yourself to hurt? That’s definitely and interesting behavioral trait you have there.

Alaska is a big place huh? Lot of land and privacy there I hear

All this and dude just completely avoids touching on the actual subject of him making sht up to try to impress his online pals. Messages me about my turret wall ingame then talks about being all jetter in the crowd with an audience.

Just stop.

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 13:00:08

I wasn’t lying, you are a commie indy so I assumed you did the old production switch. A minor detail, which I admit I was wrong about.

I don’t care about the game man. I see that people care about the game and I respect it. You see that as well and use that to try and ruin people’s day by messing with their countries that obviously mean something to them.

Then when someone who was trying to bait a war comes along you wouldn’t fight me.

It says all their is. Every country you have ran (and I posted them) you have behaved like this. You are a bully, a sadist, and I assume have probally been one your entire life without much pushback due to your large size. Too cowardly to admit to it though. Amusing how bullies are always the biggest coward when they get tested by bigger bullies.

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 13:04:01

Now go ahead and brag about your material wealth and how you don’t care because you are leaving now to “go work on my gosh darn pickup truck” bye Ektar we will see you in a month or two when you do this for the 5th or 6th time

Chevs

Oct 31st 2023, 13:06:05

Cathankins ,

Is Andrew a bully for farming weaker countries than him all set?

Why is it ok for netters to farm weak countries into oblivion but not get farmed themselves?
SOF Head Of Poop

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 13:30:59

Sure, that’s why I quit farming some guys this set. They expressed it was ruining their game play so I let up. I find that to also be another aspect that people should try to have some chill on. I hold myself back every set to be perfectly honest with you because of that. I’ve mentioned to other netters how I feel about that. Good question. There are differing opinions for sure. I don’t call my buddies names as much just out of personal bias probally.

Ektar Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 13:39:31

Cathankins ,

Why is it ok for netters to farm weak countries into oblivion but not get farmed themselves?

Got him!

Ektar Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 13:42:12

Now go ahead and brag about your material wealth and how you don’t care because you are leaving now to “go work on my gosh darn pickup truck” bye Ektar we will see you in a month or two when you do this for the 5th or 6th time

Quit making personal attacks on people. THIS IS A GAME. It’s a game. It’s a game. It’s a game man. Relax.

Secondly. I’m a full time father of young twin girls. Their mom is a junky. Im as sensitive as a 260lb man can get for these reasons. You’re making blind PERSONAL attacks because you’re reaching for straws. Just stop. It’s a game. Just stop.

LightBringer Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 13:49:05

Cathankins ,

x2. It's what I've always said. I always find it funny when Cath pulls this stunt. Also Cath might be being a bit disingenuous with his reply here (unless his views have drastically changed) as in the past he justifies the farming of not very good players because he believes they are not sentient, as can be seen below. Which take it as you may, seems pretty harsh.
But let it be known, I'm not defending Ektar personally as I have myself been one of his victims, and can say I'm not a fan of the guy. And I am also a big fan of AndrewMose and think he is an exceptional player and wish him nothing but good luck. But as far as the dynamics of the game go, if you want to take the risk in Primary of sitting on virtually no Def vs. the land you have, that's your prerogative, but other players are well within their right to LG you if they wish to do so.

Originally posted by LightBringer:
Cathankins, dude, seriously, take a chill pill. You think that because Tmac is a good player he's not allowed to be LGd? That he has some protection the rest of us don't have because he is good? Of the 18 sets he has played here he has won 11 of them, so please, tell me where Tmac has been greifed every set, and fyi, a couple of LG's aint griefing, or your all bloody greifers. 99% of the players in Primary who've been here for years haven't won the server once, with more then half of those just getting farmed to death each set and still return to play set after set for god knows what reason. Tmac is not a victim here, and I'm almost certain you don't speak for him. Where's your morality when low and mid tier players get farmed ruthlessly huh? Where's your morality when Tmac, or any of the top players (myself included) hit the same country a ton of times in a single set?
Lets look at your last set, you hit: Wolf 359 (#72) x 4, Acetryc (#75) x 3, Bort (#85) x 3, EE Oil Company (#60) x 4, Bretz (#54) x 4

I can’t give you an honest answer on this or I will be deleted.

From what I can tell running a rainbow set after set after set when every single player in the game says not to do that tells me that isn’t sentient behavior.

That’s why I farm some counties and send apologies to all of the others. I assume those are mod land farms or NPC’s that I don’t personally feel are sentient based on my beliefs.

Sorry if that offends everyone. I got deleted for speaking about my religion before so I will drop that convo. But if you want an answer that’s the honest answer. If I don’t detect sentiment behavior I assume that it’s not there.

/bonus

Hello

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 14:07:14

This seems to have gotten out of hand. I'm not here to attack or blame anyone. So let's just move on and finish the set strong. Ektar, you and I are at war so let's see who comes out on top. I wish you the worst of luck, may you not receive any missiles for the rest of the set :).

As far as the idea of me asking for it with low defense. I had plenty of defense to prevent retals from anyone that I was attacking. And I had plenty of offense to make it evident that I could retal any landgrab that came my way. ROR's always lead to lower finishes for both parties. This is just another example.