Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 2:27:48

Found it fast:

https://youtu.be/...CqnOA?si=H6qEWcoWZbNhH1Vd

All timer I swear. You can skip Alex Jones when he gets into the 9/11 stuff. It's annoying to hear it 20 years later. The crowd really makes it. An absolutely topical comedy set 20 years too early I think haha.

(On a person joining the military to escape poverty....)"There's other other ways to get college money. That kid's an idiot and college wasnt going to help. You can suck a fluff, you can steal some car radios. Rob a pallet of fluff off that Ford truck at Home Depot. Sell it out of a van at a highway offramp. Swing around the pole a few times, Jessica Lynch, and you'll have plenty of college money and never leave West Virginia."

"...as long as people who kinda who want to go kill other people, are going to kill other people, who kinda want to kill other people, you're killing all the right people, and opening up some pretty important parking spaces that we desperately need. Because people who kinda want to kill other people are the last people I want to party with, because I get mouthy when I drink."

Just legendary crowd interaction stuff.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 5th 2023, 3:06:59
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit