Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2023, 6:46:02

Smokey yes they were doing spy ops in advance. Unless they are harmful ops those are completely normal. Harmful ops are 1:kill but Intel ops are 1000% allowed. That's literally how warchats happen on time.

The west coast/east coast mistake happens a lot, and is forgivable. Most wardogs are American and these things do happen. The day early part is a bad look, tho. If it's American times it's definitely American days. You kinda can't explain that away.

It's OK tho, darkness has many friends and can mess with the war way better than you.... I'd go with no harm/no foul....but being a day off is wholly light side's bad.

You're 27 hours off and kinda deserve a war you were 27 hours off for. The drama is unwarranted unless you surprisingly win....

Unfortunately Taker's crew hitting you can only be stopped by your own politicking after you took them on last set, or by darkness, who you were 27 hours off for....tough situation I think. I think you sorta have to deal with a lack of politics going into the war there, because taker would absolutely stop if asked to stop by any old head, but won't be asked to because of the FS advantage.

Sorry but I put this as "non-drama." But, you guys are good. Arranging a war is hard. If you want it to be clean, you'll get a clean one if you work hard enough.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 9th 2023, 7:01:20
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit