Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2023, 1:50:26

Then I guess you should blame the dons of yore for saying they would find me and kill me every set no matter what tag I was in. That was a mutual thing for several LaF leaders in a row. I was just fighting back for many many years. Idk why they decided to stop killing me every set, maybe because they don't have a kill team anymore? Could have just been that I joined RAGE for a bit and LaF high key wasn't messing with DL's RAGE. Either way, if that's toxic than me as a singular barely active player, and just about every leader in LaF from 2001 to 2015 are toxic.

I didn't make that decision for LaF tho. They made it for me. So I guess I'm toxic now. As are H4xor, Arietis, Xinhuan, Mischief, TOB, Eugene, Parallax, Solid Snake and of course, yourself. I can agree with that, I suppose. I never was fond of our relations and tend to err on creating peace for LaF despite joining the wars.

LaF has always been LaF first and I've always been community first, which is the main reason we're not aligned. Either way, I certainly haven't attacked LaF anywhere near as much as they've attacked me. But I do think if LaF supported the rest of the community more, and did what's right instead of what's best for LaF more, I'd probably be in the tag.

I did go from being told LaF would never house trash like me, to having more or less an open invite to join a few years ago. Perhaps it's toxic to maintain a rivalry, but in the past it has always been good for all to have me against LaF negotiating peace, so I haven't changed my position. *shrugs*

Either way, it doesn't hurt my feelings or anything being called toxic, I just think it's a bit naive.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 16th 2023, 2:35:29
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit