Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Dec 12th 2023, 22:40:57

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Originally posted by Banks:
Yes

I thought you had quit and were tracking mdvol?
Musta been a dfferent lunatic sending ingame threats

Hey Derrick, Blackhole, TotalCheat, I found a good place for your books!

Hey, none of this conspiracy theory stuff. It didn't happen because the report got closed by one of the mods before mod God got to see it. And apparently, this game doesn't store in-game messages once the report is closed?

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

major Game profile

Dec 12th 2023, 22:55:47

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Please either Delete this thread or have a vote as to Delete this thread or not.

Yes to Delete
No to keep it going

YES TO DELETE THIS THREAD, AND YES TO RE-INSTATE BLACKHOLES DICPIC REQUEST THREAD!

this thread has racist undertones and must be deleted!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2023, 23:01:41

Originally posted by mdevol:
Yes

Hey, none of this conspiracy theory stuff. It didn't happen because the report got closed by one of the mods before mod God got to see it. And apparently, this game doesn't store in-game messages once the report is closed?

Both of u guys are still here? I guess he never found your IP address.

farmer Game profile

Dec 12th 2023, 23:35:24

no

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2023, 0:16:10

Lol, this is the most performative thing I’ve seen in a while. They got literally everyone they know to make their first forum posts outside of bonus in years. How y’all been? Lol. Ingle has only one other post in the last 4 years and it’s a literal period on a bonus thread lol. They went thru the whole woodwork to rally participation in this thread.

You know what, kudos syko. It’s cool to see you can rally the troops. We’re all proud of you. If this actually matters and anyone ever references it seriously, let me know and I’ll do the same with rallying no votes as well. Very silly and performative is all this is.

You know what, I abstain from this vote because the vote lacks merit and is just a performative display. Hopefully they can make the same activity and performance on the battlefield next set where people like sui and I begrudgingly play together to give an emphatic NO to LaF. And we will see who is actually winning the numbers game.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 13th 2023, 0:22:15
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2023, 0:28:49

If you guys seriously need me to go get rasp and link and myerr and such to post here to vindicate your complaints and have an actual tally to show you what we already know, that clanGDI in its half assed state decreased site users and was wildly unpopular, I will actually do that to prove to you what you’re trying to vindicate yourselves with.

Otherwise the vote tally is skewed because I haven’t gone and gotten people who haven’t posted in 4 years to post here.

major Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 0:52:28

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
If you guys seriously need me to go get rasp and link and myerr and such to post here to vindicate your complaints and have an actual tally to show you what we already know, that clanGDI in its half assed state decreased site users and was wildly unpopular, I will actually do that to prove to you what you’re trying to vindicate yourselves with.

Otherwise the vote tally is skewed because I haven’t gone and gotten people who haven’t posted in 4 years to post here.

can we get the blackhole DicPic thread back though?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 1:05:20

You can clearly see which players are toxic, I asked for a Yes or No.
Do as I say, not as I do.

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 2:33:09

Derrick - why is it problematic that people who play the game, but don't like to participate in the forums with the rest of the juveniles, wanted to have their voice heard?

Their lack of posting here makes their vote no less legitimate than anyone else's.

Brigg Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 3:37:56

I say no. Don't keep it.
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

mdevol Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 5:10:06

Originally posted by Coalie:
Originally posted by mdevol:
Yes

Both of u guys are still here? I guess he never found your IP address.

Hardly just stopped by yesterday for first time in over a month.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

LightBringer Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 5:15:10

Yes
Hello

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 7:20:36

24 Yes so far. That's more than our current active membership. So it isn't just LaF who appreciates having clan gdi.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2023, 9:04:23

Long time earther here.
Once upon a time AT was fun. That's been awhile.

I've grown weary, to the point where I avoid it except when I make my regular stop to look for updates in the Announcements Forum. I'll check there, then come here for a quick scan of the thread titles.
I've found that reading the neverending squabbling on AT makes me want to disassociate from the game completely not just from the handful of people that make this forum so unpleasant.

It was the title of this thread that let me know there was a vote about ClanGDI.

I wondered what had prompted the vote here in this thread, and that's when I read the thread by qzjul "Thoughts and Input" which I'd seen before but didn't open. I didn't want to see more bickering and conspiracy theories.

Unfortunately that was the thread in which the title did NOT mention a vote yet is being touted as the "official tally" while the only thread with the actual word VOTE in the thread title is being discounted.

For someone like me, that doesn't hang out on AT waiting to toss out the next insult or CT, this seems a bit awry..

Edit: Sorry 'bout the novel, Syko_Killa but I think it needed to be said

Edited By: cyref on Dec 13th 2023, 9:19:08
See Original Post
👽

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2023, 9:22:13

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
24 Yes so far. That's more than our current active membership. So it isn't just LaF who appreciates having clan gdi shoved deep down their throats

Fixed it for you.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 9:49:29

Originally posted by cyref:
Long time earther here.
Once upon a time AT was fun. That's been awhile.

I've grown weary, to the point where I avoid it except when I make my regular stop to look for updates in the Announcements Forum. I'll check there, then come here for a quick scan of the thread titles.
I've found that reading the neverending squabbling on AT makes me want to disassociate from the game completely not just from the handful of people that make this forum so unpleasant.

It was the title of this thread that let me know there was a vote about ClanGDI.

I wondered what had prompted the vote here in this thread, and that's when I read the thread by qzjul "Thoughts and Input" which I'd seen before but didn't open. I didn't want to see more bickering and conspiracy theories.

Unfortunately that was the thread in which the title did NOT mention a vote yet is being touted as the "official tally" while the only thread with the actual word VOTE in the thread title is being discounted.

For someone like me, that doesn't hang out on AT waiting to toss out the next insult or CT, this seems a bit awry..

Edit: Sorry 'bout the novel, Syko_Killa but I think it needed to be said
This is by far the most welcome post in this thread.

ziggy Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 13:53:52

YES

DStone Rocks Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 15:31:40

Yes

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2023, 21:37:09

Hehehe

Edited By: Shweezy on Dec 13th 2023, 21:47:17