Verified:

davhere Game profile

Jan 4th 2024, 23:50:16

What clans are left and who wants a silly old Ozzy back for one more time?

farmer Game profile

Jan 5th 2024, 1:18:40

We are always taking new players or old vets coming back. Stones--- http://stones.ghqnet.com/

Doug Game profile

Jan 5th 2024, 20:11:50

Go back to your home D lol

But farmer will take you. He needs someone to chase Ratski around! Plus farmer makes really good brownies. 😶‍🌫️
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2024, 21:49:11

Originally posted by Doug:
farmer makes really good brownies. 😶‍🌫️

What a brown noser..

Doug Game profile

Jan 5th 2024, 21:58:37

Originally posted by Coalie:

What a brown noser..

Ohhhhh coalie coalie coalie... lol Farmer and I have always gotten along. You would be a much happier individual if you removed that giant stick up your axx. 🍑

Edited By: Doug on Jan 5th 2024, 22:04:31
Paradigm VP/Senator

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 5th 2024, 22:15:14

Originally posted by Coalie:

What a brown noser..

Ohhhhh coalie coalie coalie... lol Farmer and I have always gotten along. You would be a much happier individual if you removed that giant stick up your axx. 🍑

Brownie noser!

farmer Game profile

Jan 6th 2024, 2:45:29

nothing wrong with being a Brownie noser ! Being an officer that could come in handy. Hows it going Doug :)

Doug Game profile

Jan 6th 2024, 3:30:41

Originally posted by farmer:
nothing wrong with being a Brownie noser ! Being an officer that could come in handy. Hows it going Doug :)

Doing well, thanks.

Winter has set in over Lake Erie so it looks like Gotham city when I was at work. Cold yet damp air, with warm water of the lake. Couldn’t even see the traffic lights if you were under them. Was it you or bru or maybe Ratski, I pay a guy to do our chimneys (two of them) Is it true we should never ever use those chimney sweep logs that “clean” as they have wax? Same goes with Starter Logs? Should I just pay the $100 bucks a year for 2 big fireplaces to be cleaned by an old chimney sweep guy and skip those items? Colin and my kid brother chopped over 25 cords of wood last year. This year with all the down trees on 50 acres they chopped up 100 cords of wood and we sell some bout 12-18 long split in 4, but also some in half. So a full cord split for normal fireplaces we charge $250 + $50 to load it, deliver it in his truck (or mine) and stack it for them. $175 for half a cord and $40 to load, deliver and stack. If they will stack it, and u just dump it in their yard, price is the same but delivery only is $15. It’s good wood from Ohio. But my little brother spent all summer cutting and splitting 100 cords lol - my kid brother is earning his keep. So many people are buying it this year. So it’s his part time job lol so yeah! I got wood! 🫣 lol

Anyway I digress to my original Question bout the starter logs and the fire cleaning logs. But I heard there is creosote in it Or wax? Just can’t recall who else had fireplaces or cut wood. Ratski I know but I thought when Colin and I moved in finally you and me or me and bru with Ratski asked similar Question.

Or if any of y’all know.
Paradigm VP/Senator