Verified:

farmer Game profile

Mar 2nd 2024, 2:34:29

more Russians we want more Russians. maybe they will breathe new life into the game.

ELDrifty Game profile

Mar 2nd 2024, 20:14:20

Originally posted by DreddJudge:
Dear players,
The WDU clan wishes to sign non-aggression pacts with other clans. If there are individual players who hate us and transfer anger from the Team server, then create a separate clan and make claims so that there are no misunderstandings. We would prefer peaceful neting.

With Respect,
JudgeDredd
Leader of WDU

No Alliance would pact you clowns, you're more of a liability than an asset.
Survival of the Fittest/Illuminati X

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2024, 19:13:31

Originally posted by galleri:
*eats popcorn

/me takes some popcorn from galleri
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

santti Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 8:32:21

So,
now they are mars2025 and attacked me..
haven't played in Team so I think they got wrong target.

Just two words more ... Ismo Leikola!

SanttiE is here again!

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 9:22:26

After reading this forum, I realized this: Are you all afraid of these Dark Ones? Pfffffffff.

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 9:23:49

We, Russian speakers, are not afraid of these threats. We are used to being responsible for our words, it is in our blood. Don't write any nonsense on the forum.

santti Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 9:26:21

I am not afraid, this is just came... if somebody attacks me I hit back if I can.
SanttiE is here again!

santti Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 9:27:11

Are you afraid of Ismo?
SanttiE is here again!

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 9:28:03

Do you think we will forget how you met us on the Alliance server? How did you decide to kill all our Russian-speaking countries in the last round? Do you think we will forget this so easily? Do you think that you can do everything, and we will be afraid?! Then you are in the wrong place. Even if there are 5-7 of us, and 30-40-50 of you, let there be 100 countries. We will still beat you until we hear an apology! And this will happen in every round.

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 9:28:55

Originally posted by santti:
Are you afraid of Ismo?

I don't even know who it is.

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 9:33:32

If you are now in the clan that killed our countries in the last round, and we hit you now, say thank you to your leadership. It's all happening because of them. They started it. I don’t like people who talk nonsense, make up words out of their heads, can’t confirm them, and then run off to complain to others. As they said on another server, in discord, “This is not mars2025, this is Earth.” But apparently they don’t like Russian-speaking people here, and they treat them completely differently.
By the way, Russian-speaking does not mean from Russia. This could be a person from any country.

santti Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 9:34:15

Well, I haven't attacked anybody but bots...
so if you are bot then you have some AI inside.

And in previous reset, it was my first reset in Stones.

Anyway don't sacrifice yourself,
it is better to play according to rules and according to accepted behaviour.

SanttiE is here again!

santti Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 9:37:31

Mabe you should check internet and search Ismo Leikola.

It is typical that after the reset is played new reset starts with empty table. It is not good to go with anger and hostilities reset after reset.
SanttiE is here again!

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 9:47:23

Well, I haven't attacked anybody but bots...
so if you are bot then you have some AI inside.

And in previous reset, it was my first reset in Stones.

Anyway don't sacrifice yourself,
it is better to play according to rules and according to accepted behaviour.

Why can your clans not play by the rules, but we must follow them? This is already called a bad word. If this is the attitude towards us here.

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 9:49:18

It is typical that after the reset is played new reset starts with empty table. It is not good to go with anger and hostilities reset after reset.

We're waiting for a public apology, that's all. I apologized for my words PUBLICLY ON DISCORD. But no one apologized on the other side. Although they were the first to begin a dialogue on this topic.

santti Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 10:35:19

I have nothing against russian, french, spsnish, swedish, or other, - speaking people and
I apologize every unfair situation you and your clan have faced in this game.

So, don't attack me anymore.
SanttiE is here again!

Kat Game profile

Mar 8th 2024, 12:26:07

Originally posted by AbRaMcHiK:

We're waiting for a public apology, that's all. I apologized for my words PUBLICLY ON DISCORD. But no one apologized on the other side. Although they were the first to begin a dialogue on this topic.

You're very clearly new. Grudges only work when you're good at playing the game. Now watch as everyone you want to attack simply out plays you. I give it a week at most.