Verified:

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:47:04

i know one thing, I have been trolling you for hours now. And you continue to post. I win. Here, eat this fart sandwich.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:52:02

You're amazing, Empy. Simply amazing. I'm in awe of your amazingness.

LOOK AT MY POST COUNT, LUNATIC. I did this in a year. You think you're trolling me?

There is a reason 100% of this community hates me, dummy. And it's not because you're the ultimate troll here...

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 16:00:31

I have time. I just got back a couple months ago. It wont take long.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 16:05:04

That’s the light way to do it.

Im sorry I mean “right”

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 16:43:40

Bhole - We don't hate you. We feel bad for you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 16:48:09

Originally posted by BlackHole:

LOOK AT MY POST COUNT, LUNATIC. I did this in a year. You think you're trolling me?

There is a reason 100% of this community hates me, dummy. And it's not because you're the ultimate troll here...

Hate is a strong word, we pity you.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 16:55:29

Hate? Nobody hates you. I think you over reacted. Maybe a bit sensitive. I definitely dislike you, on teams at least.
You're mildly annoying me on alliance server too, but I have all day to troll you some more.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 17:15:09

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Ugh, I'll have to try harder.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 17:16:53

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Ugh, I'll have to try harder.

It's not that hard actually, just say you're a Trump supporter and wear a MAGA hat.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 17:18:40

Will that make you like me or hate me? Cause I'm going for hate here, if you haven't noticed.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 17:20:06

You're just not trying hard enough.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 17:25:57

I'll work on it.

BACK ON TOPIC!

Drow - what say ye?

Leto/Doug? Are you guys ok? Do we need to send out a missing persons alert? Ya'll ever gonna be men and admit your mistakes?

Or are you forever going to avoid the forums for the rest of eternity?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 17:57:41

Will that make you like me or hate me? Cause I'm going for hate here, if you haven't noticed.

Neither
(•_•)

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 18:19:12

They will all do both or nothing or everything, nowhere, and anywhere all at once.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

herb Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 22:08:41

This is starting to look a lot like SPAM, me like.
Bhole if you wanna stirr the pot go to GT, you sound like a noob who needs to find his place.

Founder of ELF
Played in
ELF
MKR
RAGE
M4D

herb Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 22:09:50

BTW Empy’s sandwiches are the best
Founder of ELF
Played in
ELF
MKR
RAGE
M4D

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 22:10:28

Lmao herb. Fart sandwiches especially.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 11th 2024, 22:19:26

Originally posted by herb:
This is starting to look a lot like SPAM, me like.
Bhole if you wanna stirr the pot go to GT, you sound like a noob who needs to find his place.

No, his post here was fine.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sov Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 22:19:54

This drama is not dramatic enough.

Kat Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 22:30:45

I just want to say that no one is allowed to know my country number.

(Lol)

Drow Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 22:56:31

The easy observation, is that, like you've said Doug has done, you deleted stuff beforehand before taking a screenshot.

I asked you for my country number, because you specified that I was one of those doug was happy for you to hit. The only way that could occur is if he gave you my country number, true?

As for what I'm doing with the information given, well that's a different story.
As has already been pointed out, milk was killed and removed.
Where things go from here, I don't fully know yet.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 22:59:33

Drow - I've come forward with an amazing amount of truth, backed up by screenshots, and corroborated by mod actions. If you want to think that THIS is the one thing I'm lying about, I suppose I can't change your mind.

I'm sorry I can't remember the country number he gave. Truth be told, I don't think I ever even committed it to memory. Probably gave it a passing glance and moved on.

But I AM the only one on here even telling their side of the story. I am the only one here willing to answer questions and provide proof. Doug and Leto are cowering. And they are doing so because they KNOW they have been caught in lies. They have no defense.

So you don't have to believe me. Truth be told, I don't expect most of PDM to believe me. Again, ya'll don't like me. And you've been friends with Doug and Leto for years, decades, even.

But just evaluate the evidence of what has transpired. I think I've shown I'm reliable. So reliable, that I even brought myself down, willingly.

So why would I be lying about this one specific, ultimately minor, detail? I wouldn't, and I'm not. And I think you probably know that.

Drow Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 23:01:12

Doug / Leto -

Still waiting for you all to acknowledge I was right and you were wrong.

Drow - that'd really be all they would have to do. Just pop on here publicly and be like

"You know what, BH was telling the truth, after all. We didn't believe him, but it's true, Milkman was running multis. We don't condone that in our alliance, which is why we kicked him out of PDM. BH - Thank you for letting us know, and we are sorry we attacked your character and spread lies about you, that was unwarranted given that your information is accurate'.

Instead, they are running and hiding, or claiming I doctored photos that we all know I didn't.

Be a man. Admit when you were wrong. Leto, you told me you'd PRAY FOR ME because of the info I gave you. You're supposedly a man of God. Admit when you were wrong.

Doug, you're a cop. You're supposed to be the most honest of us. You are the leader of PDM. Admit you were wrong. We all know you were. Just admit it now. You've got a 20 year reputation here, nobody is going to hate you for making one mistake if you can just be a man and admit it.

I will admit, you were correct about milk in teams.
The info I have from the mods is that he was clean in Alliance.
We did remove him anyway.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 23:04:32

Doug: Weezy can't fill Getafix's shoes
bhole: terrorists can hit anyone and it can be effective, you're saying to hit SOL? Cause they can't defend themselves?
Doug: "As would mercs"
source: https://imgur.com/a/I3JR97L

Well Doug, since this is my 3rd time following up on this and you have not responded. It is under my assumption that you indeed attempted to coerce/suggest to Blackhole to attack Mercs and our ally. This is my opinion moving forward with this issue. Doug, we are your allies, you should absolutely NOT be sending players like Blackhole to attack us.

Why you would gallivant behind the scenes with bhole, sending him pics of your phallus and private screenshots from your internal clan leadership chat puzzles me.

Edited By: Coalie on Mar 11th 2024, 23:22:52

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 23:33:31

Doug should man up and say that he was trying to get revenge for when I told black hole to attack Evo and PDM.

Oh wait that was Gerdler not me lol

Drow Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 1:07:23

Drow - I've come forward with an amazing amount of truth, backed up by screenshots, and corroborated by mod actions. If you want to think that THIS is the one thing I'm lying about, I suppose I can't change your mind.

I'm sorry I can't remember the country number he gave. Truth be told, I don't think I ever even committed it to memory. Probably gave it a passing glance and moved on.

But I AM the only one on here even telling their side of the story. I am the only one here willing to answer questions and provide proof. Doug and Leto are cowering. And they are doing so because they KNOW they have been caught in lies. They have no defense.

So you don't have to believe me. Truth be told, I don't expect most of PDM to believe me. Again, ya'll don't like me. And you've been friends with Doug and Leto for years, decades, even.

But just evaluate the evidence of what has transpired. I think I've shown I'm reliable. So reliable, that I even brought myself down, willingly.

So why would I be lying about this one specific, ultimately minor, detail? I wouldn't, and I'm not. And I think you probably know that.

Look, every single thing you have put in here could be true.
That doesn't mean that what is posted is the actual truth, with correct context etc

You basically have come here as a confirmed and admitted cheat, posted some links to some screenshots, and said, "here's some screenshots, you gotta believe me, I've posted everything Doug deleted a bunch of stuff".
We have no evidence that you haven't also deleted a bunch of stuff before taking said screenshots too.

I am taking what you've said on board, and investigating further, so please don't misunderstand.

But also understand the position I am in in terms of the source of evidence.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 13th 2024, 20:41:10

Originally posted by Kat:
I just want to say that no one is allowed to know my country number.

(Lol)

Your secret is safe with me :P
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Marc

Mar 14th 2024, 4:28:47

So.. is this drama done now? Like, is the tl;dr:

* BlackHole outs himself and Milk for running multis
* BH posts screens suggesting that Doug from PDM running shady deals in PM
* Mods purple cheaters
* PDM replaces Leto with Drow as President
* Some PDM members leave

What else is left?
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2024, 15:33:03

Originally posted by Marc:
So.. is this drama done now? Like, is the tl;dr:

* BlackHole outs himself and Milk for running multis
* BH posts screens suggesting that Doug from PDM running shady deals in PM
* Mods purple cheaters
* PDM replaces Leto with Drow as President
* Some PDM members leave

What else is left?

* Nobody cares
(•_•)