Verified:

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 6:36:35

TLDR

MOAR COWBELL
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 7:33:27

I didnt brag.. Just pointed out it was a police kill and to expect more to b killed as we had more to kill..

Murf - lucky u lol. None 4 me to busy pissing around,this time of year sux
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

mdevol Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 8:48:21

now...correct me if im wrong...if you ARE actually trying to avoid this whole accidental hitting of SoF countries that simply fogot to tag up, as you say you are, when you go to hit a country does it not say if they are tagged, furtermore does it not say what tag they are in?

a simple rule to your deputies would be if you go to hit and see they have indeed tagged up (which you see clear as day when you select forces to send) than dont hit it...or at least question the hitting of it with a leader.

seems like a simple, reasonable correction.

better than the fluff going on ingame atm.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 8:49:03

in the same breath, yes, its easy to tag up before you hit to avoid any of this..
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 10:01:31

on our kill list it said it was a Sof tagged country....

Last time i asked a leader before hitting...

We killers over in KA are an angry mob,you make it too our kill list and you get taken care of quickly... only reason they lasted was cause i was the only one small enough to hit them....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Heston Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 19:31:19

why do people talk with KA , they are not going to change their minds................... or play with some "honor". why waste your breath. i guess people like talking to walls.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯