Verified:

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 12:31:48

You fooled around and found out....Tag Kill, or as recent social media would call it,...."A Blood bath"

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 12:34:56

Yes but you acknowledged the loss the moment you had to call in 3 clans for backup.

Superfly made threats, attacked us, then spy opped the entire team thinking you could bully us.

When you got your butt handed to you, you ran for help.

I would surely not brag about this embarrassment, you have us outnumbered 2 to 1 and say “we were netting”

I was netting last set as well and fought half the server so I find your excuse to be pathetic. You guys just suck

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 12:37:38

Simmer down now.....you fooled around and found out....just admit it and move on....would really hate to see it carry over to the next set.....not really, better than watching bot hits.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 12:39:15

Originally posted by Cathankins:

I was netting last set as well and fought half the server so I find your excuse to be pathetic. You guys just suck

I’m not sure what kind of netting performance you did last set but you sure did take a bite out of Evo and Monsters.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 12:47:15

Originally posted by Coalie:

I’m not sure what kind of netting performance you did last set but you sure did take a bite out of Evo and Monsters.

That was a ffo farmer last set and yes I am aware the netters are capable of fighting. I think people underestimate how fast you can war prep with that much cash rolling in on a fully teched big ffo or casher, with SDI tech and a lot of Spies they aren’t a joke

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:01:03

personal religious beliefs have nothing to do with earth the game.
Leave your personal fluff at the door everybody. Well, in the right forum anyway...
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Drow Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:06:43

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
personal religious beliefs have nothing to do with earth the game.
Leave your personal fluff at the door everybody. Well, in the right forum anyway...

This.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:10:13

Obviously I am referring to your friend superfly. Every since Doug has posted that he has continuous harassed me

He has told all of you that i am following him around and messing with him yet get a load of this

Cathankins I Am Here To Fight U (#5)

https://www.earthempires.com/profile/415/express

He’s been trying to antagonize this for that long

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 19th 2024, 13:27:32

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:19:12

JWalesco And his members fluffed around with the entire low IQ community and found out!

Nothing but red dead carcasses all around for that tag.

Now hurry and restart noobs. We wanna kill your restarts over and over again until humanitarians block us for doing so!

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:25:20

Originally posted by SuperFly:
JWalesco And his members fluffed around with the entire low IQ community and found out!

Nothing but red dead carcasses all around for that tag.

Now hurry and restart noobs. We wanna kill your restarts over and over again until humanitarians block us for doing so!

Accurate assessment

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:27:05

Cath, when will you learn to stfu???? You soundin' like you are just seaking more and more attention sooo sad

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 19th 2024, 13:29:39

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 19th 2024, 13:34:16

If I have to keep deleting the same crap, I'm handing out time outs. I've done it in 3 threads already and I've left it at that up until now.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:34:49

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Cath, when will you learn to stfu???? You soundin' like you are just seaking more and more attention sooo sad

Didn’t you use this exact same line with Blackhole?

How many new users come along that you guys run off in this same manner using the same tactics and lines?

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:36:09

Originally posted by Primeval:
If I have to keep deleting the same crap, I'm handing out time outs. I've done it in 3 threads already and I've left it at that up until now.

Is Judaism not welcome here?

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:36:41

I can leave if my religious beliefs are an issue.

Drow Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:37:06

Apologies if I have made a comment you were forced to delete.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 13:44:57

Cath you are welcomed here regardless of your religious beliefs.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 19th 2024, 13:47:40

The moderator team has no issues with religious beliefs or a lack thereof. It is simply not relevant game information. But this is not a setting reserved for a soap box on those issues/topics, especially if they become insulting or derogatory.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:52:45

The moderator team has no issues with religious beliefs or a lack thereof. It is simply not relevant game information. But this is not a setting reserved for a soap box on those issues/topics, especially if they become insulting or derogatory.

Ok well
I have never brought my religious beliefs up in decades of playing this game except to friends in private. Ever since that stuff was posted by Doug people keep making implications about me that are obviously based on that.

I don’t think jews should have to be silent as they are berated by people telling me the vile things they did. Especially if I am not breaking any rules and I am careful not to

Drow Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:53:35

Cath you are welcomed here regardless of your religious beliefs.

I am confused as to what I posted that is not allowed. Posters keep misrepresenting what I believe saying I hate people and this stuff and when I try to explain what our beliefs our it is deleted.

It seems like my posts are deleted if they have anything to do with Judaism. But posters keep attacking my beliefs.

So is it the Judaism that isn’t allowed here? I mean posters keep asking me about it or bringing it up when I explained it to them so I so I am confused

Maybe take the explanations to general talk, and they won't get deleted?

Drow Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 14:08:08

That's not what anyone has said.
Your religious beliefs have no relevance to the Alliance forums.
That is why I suggested the General Talk forums, where they may have relevance, as it is not a forum specifically dedicated to Alliance...

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 19th 2024, 16:21:32

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 14:34:14

Im am saying, STRAIGHT UP, PDM is not friends with SuperFly, BlackHole, or Suicidal as you claimed.

What has Superfly and Sui ever done to PDM?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 15:28:08

Cath - I think you are posting pretty quickly and maybe skimming over what people are saying. Sui said he'd 'hate to see the war carry over to next set' and you thought he said something about you hating people. Empy said you should be careful about who you trust as friends, and you somehow took that to be an assault on you. I didn't see what Doug posted, but you certainly have discussed your religious views in these forums before (but then stopped after the mods locked a thread, it's probably been a year or two at this point). Either way, if there's inappropriate content, no mod will let that stay on the forums and will likely give a timeout for posting it. If you receive things like that in game, report it and they'll take action there too.

That said, I didn't see all of the forum posts that have been cleaned up, and I can understand you have reasons to not believe things that are told to you from a variety of people, but as an unbiased observer who has played with you for a long time, it seems like people are only out to get you as a player in the game based on your in game actions, unrelated to anything else in your life. It sounds like you ran some good war countries, taught some new players a lot of good tips, and they look forward to battling with you in the sets to come.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 19th 2024, 16:29:55

I asked for it to stop. Time outs issued.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 17:45:50

You fluffed around and found out....Tag Kill, or as recent social media would call it,...."A Blood bath"

Fixed it for you.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlueCow

Mar 19th 2024, 17:48:52

The simple solution is mercs kicks out SF and cat and SF fight to the death. Get rid of all the instigators.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 17:55:26

Originally posted by BlueCow:
The simple solution is mercs kicks out SF and cat and SF fight to the death. Get rid of all the instigators.

They're already doing it on solo servers but apparently that's not enough 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 18:19:49

i am just a victim bro. havent you read all of the trash locked threads? He has farmed me in express, killed me in 1a and all unprovoked as he is only mad at me for ditching him after I left their tag when we hit Monsters....

its all documented on the boards. Please BlueCow join Mercs and help save me from my oppressor's...

I legit want all of this nonsense to end as its gotten toxic as hell so I will publicly accept defeat and accept that he is a better netter and fighter despite our profile stats saying otherwise. He is the supreme one as far as I am concerned...

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 19th 2024, 18:33:44

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 19th 2024, 18:45:49

there used to be a culture that was strongly against cross server retaliation/bringing issues from one server to another. What happened to that? Why hasn't the community continued to enforce this? Such a culture existed for good reason.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 19:53:02

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
there used to be a culture that was strongly against cross server retaliation/bringing issues from one server to another. What happened to that? Why hasn't the community continued to enforce this? Such a culture existed for good reason.

Well I have been on both the giving and receiving end of cross server attacks. So I can only speak on my feelings. For myself back in the day I only cared about netting in team as in 1a I was always in war clans.

Well I’d have players purposefully target me in team server and taunt me about how they destroyed my netting round. So I’d find out what server they enjoyed netting on and wreck them over there as payback.

My thought has been and will always be that if you are gonna target me to ruin my experience in one server in which I netgain than I’ll return the favor to you on a country that you are netgaining on. If you don’t like me cross severing you than don’t come for me cuz I will come for you elsewhere.

Others might do it based strictly on hate for a player or just to get revenge or to grudge match as long as possible.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 19th 2024, 19:58:28

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 20:10:03

I dont play express or primary. So I don't understand what happened. I logged in and Superfly was dead and Josey's clan missile dumped our top countries.

What did he expect would happen? Make it to the end of the set with an original country? Even if superfly was in the wrong, the correct answer would've been Josey messaging a merc leader to hash it out. We never had plans to attack Josey's small group.

I just hope whatever Superfly and Cath had going on gets resolved and we can move on from this the next reset. I don't really find warring Josey's small group particularly appealing.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 20:27:48

Im am saying, STRAIGHT UP, PDM is not friends with SuperFly, BlackHole, or Suicidal as you claimed.

Coalie, you need to go back on your meds. you might just be the only one who actually cares about what Empy says

JoseyWales

Mar 19th 2024, 21:47:43

Nah fluff y'all. Everyone is dead from here on out. From now until 2025. Mark my fluffin' words.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 23:31:18

Originally posted by JoseyWales:

Nah fluff y'all. Everyone is dead from here on out. From now until 2025. Mark my fluffin' words.

Quoted for the truth. He will die 10x per round until 2025 or until he quits…

Josey Wales

Mar 19th 2024, 23:36:32

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Dirty pool players.

JoseyWales

Mar 19th 2024, 23:53:41

No, you will. Superfluff.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 23:57:11

Or Blackhole?!?

Josey Wales

Mar 19th 2024, 23:59:42

No, you will. Superfluff.

Ahhhhhahahahaha! LMAO.

Ohhhhhhhh Mods……Yodel AY Heee Whoo!

As you can see, some real crafty genius is impersonating the one and only.

JoseyWales

Mar 20th 2024, 0:18:34

The real JoseyWales doesn't bother with rules.

You do whatever you want, whenever you want.

Josey Wales

Mar 20th 2024, 0:42:13

You make a great point.

You’re like my Evil twin… like Captain Kirk in that Star Trek episode- “The Enemy Within.”

Delicious.

The only thing is, these termites know my style, pitch, and written cadence. Impossible to replicate. If you keep your illiterate sentences short you might pass for a little bit.

Please continue.

Drow Game profile

Mar 20th 2024, 1:04:08

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

Well I have been on both the giving and receiving end of cross server attacks. So I can only speak on my feelings. For myself back in the day I only cared about netting in team as in 1a I was always in war clans.

Well I’d have players purposefully target me in team server and taunt me about how they destroyed my netting round. So I’d find out what server they enjoyed netting on and wreck them over there as payback.

My thought has been and will always be that if you are gonna target me to ruin my experience in one server in which I netgain than I’ll return the favor to you on a country that you are netgaining on. If you don’t like me cross severing you than don’t come for me cuz I will come for you elsewhere.

Others might do it based strictly on hate for a player or just to get revenge or to grudge match as long as possible.

Do you also go hunt them down in other games to grief them there? "You ruined my set, so now I'll come ruin your game of Helldivers?"

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 20th 2024, 1:14:25

Nope. This is the only game I play

farmer Game profile

Mar 20th 2024, 1:55:44

You fooled around and found out....Tag Kill, or as recent social media would call it,...."A Blood bath"

you have been watching fake news again :)

JoseyWales

Mar 20th 2024, 2:01:54

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

You make a great point.

You’re like my Evil twin… like Captain Kirk in that Star Trek episode- “The Enemy Within.”

Delicious.

The only thing is, these termites know my style, pitch, and written cadence. Impossible to replicate. If you keep your illiterate sentences short you might pass for a little bit.

Please continue.

You and me, we got this babe. fluff all these other losers.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2024, 2:26:10

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)