Verified:

Doug Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 14:54:35

Some of the old guard has come back and wishes to play a bit differently.

I will finish this set and likely need a new place to play. If anyone wants me.

Rumors and the beloved screenshots say Drow and Leto were behind this. A coup of sorts. It’s been said Drow purposely made the PDM name Paradim so that he and players coming back after 20 years could do their thing. I don’t believe all of the rumors. I like Drow, Drow has been in and out of my life since I was a kid. And helped me a lot.

That being said, there are high ranking leaders/members sending me stuff. Please stop. I will not put them here.

Our folks will finish out the set under the pacts signed and decide. I will leave leadership and hopefully just play. Maybe by then I’ll switch to the other PDM tag and just be a normal player.

The last 3 months I’ve made poor decisions. Without getting too far into it, I just wasn’t myself. To my family, to my friends and to my EE family.

Things have improved and I’m back to work off medical leave.

I ask Drow and others from both paradigms to agree that not every item need posted here. I have plenty of skeletons, but you all do as well. I will deal with folks privately and I won’t air dirty laundry.

This thread isn’t about this person or that persons own dirty deeds. It’s about mine. I failed to do what needed to be done, and I also didn’t go along with “the plan” - that’s on me. paradigm and it’s 2.0 friends are still friends. There’s no hate, at least I don’t. Even for those I disagree, I still care about them. I hope I don’t ever have to stop caring.

I won’t out all the things I know. I won’t attack others mistakes publicly. I’ll own my own.

I am sorry that after 5 years of rebuilding that based on my own actions since March, I’ve failed. I do apologize and if anyone wishes to ask specifics you can find me on discord.

Again after this set I shall leave and hope someone would allow me to play.

Doug

Edited By: Doug on Apr 30th 2024, 14:57:06
EE/PDM Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Doug Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 15:11:55

Ps. I see the worse in people at work. I lecture people as a police sergeant over a task force that nobody takes responsibility anymore. It’s worthless advice if I can’t live by the same standard. I am sorry I couldn’t maintain the good work that was done over 5 years. I don’t often see folks here sincerely own their own failures or mistakes. But I just felt that in a world that people don’t apologize, doesn’t admit to weak moments, aren’t very happy folks. Anyway thank you all.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2024, 15:16:42

Originally posted by Doug:
I lecture people as a police sergeant

thank you for your cervix bud, god breast you

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2024, 15:16:57

stupid speech to txt fail

TAN Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 15:31:02

Just so we're clear here, this is NOT a coup in any way, shape or form.

Drow is President of Paradigm. It is his right to remove any leadership position as he sees fit. I won't get into the whys or what happened - that's up to Drow as leader of Paradigm.

I just wanted to clear the air that this is definitely not a coup, because Drow is still President of Paradigm. I won't address the silly conspiracy theory nonsense.

Cheers.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Drow Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 15:32:09

no doug.

I did not make the PDM tag Paradim intentionally. it was a legitimate typo.

I originally had no intent of any of this happening.

Leto and I did not plan anything.

You pushed me to breaking point, and I walked.

I have told all PDM members they are welcome in the Paradigm tag.

Further, that we will not launch any hostile actions on those who choose to remain PDM.

We will not ask any alliances who have signed pacts with PDM to break those pacts, as that would be bad faith, and we do not operate that way.

Drow
Paradigm President.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2024, 15:35:44

let Drow speak his mind :)

Drow Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 15:38:29

tAN is the official Paradigm AT Troll ;)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2024, 15:51:42

Originally posted by Drow:
tAN is the official Paradigm AT Troll ;)

That was Doug’s former position .. big shoes to fill .

Bhole told me it was big that’s how I knew

HAHAHA
HA
HAHA
HA

TAN Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 15:55:40

There's a reason BlackHole was impersonating me!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 16:30:39

So many paradigms
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Drow Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 16:32:49

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
So many paradigms

Para-ception!!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 16:37:02

Is this the para-matrix?
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2024, 17:39:36

Originally posted by Doug:
Some of the old guard has come back and wishes to play a bit differently.

I will finish this set and likely need a new place to play. If anyone wants me.

Rumors and the beloved screenshots say Drow and Leto were behind this. A coup of sorts. It’s been said Drow purposely made the PDM name Paradim so that he and players coming back after 20 years could do their thing. I don’t believe all of the rumors. I like Drow, Drow has been in and out of my life since I was a kid. And helped me a lot.

That being said, there are high ranking leaders/members sending me stuff. Please stop. I will not put them here.

Our folks will finish out the set under the pacts signed and decide. I will leave leadership and hopefully just play. Maybe by then I’ll switch to the other PDM tag and just be a normal player.

The last 3 months I’ve made poor decisions. Without getting too far into it, I just wasn’t myself. To my family, to my friends and to my EE family.

Things have improved and I’m back to work off medical leave.

I ask Drow and others from both paradigms to agree that not every item need posted here. I have plenty of skeletons, but you all do as well. I will deal with folks privately and I won’t air dirty laundry.

This thread isn’t about this person or that persons own dirty deeds. It’s about mine. I failed to do what needed to be done, and I also didn’t go along with “the plan” - that’s on me. paradigm and it’s 2.0 friends are still friends. There’s no hate, at least I don’t. Even for those I disagree, I still care about them. I hope I don’t ever have to stop caring.

I won’t out all the things I know. I won’t attack others mistakes publicly. I’ll own my own.

I am sorry that after 5 years of rebuilding that based on my own actions since March, I’ve failed. I do apologize and if anyone wishes to ask specifics you can find me on discord.

Again after this set I shall leave and hope someone would allow me to play.

Doug

Edited By: Coalie on Apr 30th 2024, 18:05:54

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 18:58:20

Too much drama over nothing at pdm. Lol you guys need to war or something.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2024, 18:58:48

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Yes… :)

Josey Wales

May 1st 2024, 0:52:23

It is time to War.

ENOUGH talk.

Let it be settled by Blood.

……Mercs, Sol, Sof, and anyone else….

Grind them into Bonemeal.

Josey Wales

May 1st 2024, 0:53:24

WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sov Game profile

May 1st 2024, 1:06:00

So much unnecessary drama that does not need to be aired publicly.

Imagine you guys put more efforts into recruiting.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 1st 2024, 1:32:57

Originally posted by Sov:

Welcome to earthempires2025 in the actual upcoming 2025. It has been this way for a few years. My migraines are even worse than they were the last time you were around lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TAN Game profile

May 1st 2024, 1:39:28

The following message is my personal understanding. I am not a current Paradigm leader nor do I speak on behalf of Paradigm.

That said, there's no actual drama. Since Doug owns the PDM Discord server, he has repeatedly deleted posts and would gaslight people. He's deleted whole conversations, deleted a forum that funnily enough was for members to speak their minds, repeatedly went against Drow (who is President). He's been accused of running multis and of giving out country numbers to suiciders (these allegations haven't been proven, but given his erratic behavior, it's believable).

There is no actual drama, no coup, nothing like that. Drow is exercising his authority as PDM President to remove Doug from leadership. Since Doug owns the server, that unfortunately means moving to a different one where he doesn't have any authority or control.

The new Paradigm tag is the official one run by Drow. The old PDM tag is still run by Doug - we're waiting for those members to move over to the official one at this point.

If Doug were to resign from his position and aid in a painless transition, he would be allowed to join back up with Paradigm with the understanding that leadership roles are forever off limits.

So no drama at all, just a bit of spring cleaning.

Once again, this message is strictly my own understanding and is NOT an official Paradigm communication nor stance.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Sov Game profile

May 1st 2024, 1:55:12

And you feel this is worthy of telling the entire server?

I appreciate that at least you are providing some much needed activity to AT, but I fail to see how this thread and the airing of any grievances publicly benefits your Alliance.

TAN Game profile

May 1st 2024, 2:01:43

Anything TAN says is worthy of telling the entire server.

Did you know I had a baby recently? Also worthy of telling the entire server!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Drow Game profile

May 1st 2024, 3:31:54

I appreciate that at least you are providing some much needed activity to AT, but I fail to see how this thread and the airing of any grievances publicly benefits your Alliance.

tAN has hit it pretty well on the head.
We have been trying to avoid the drama, but, we are taking right of response in this case, given that doug has come here publicly to make a post making allegations about conspiracies.

In terms of recruiting, Paradigm has actually been one of the more active alliances doing so the last few sets.
We have been putting significant energy into recruiting, which is why so many old Paradigm faces are about.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 1st 2024, 3:37:10

Originally posted by TAN:
Anything TAN says is worthy of telling the entire server.

Did you know I had a baby recently? Also worthy of telling the entire server!

Congratulations! 🎉

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Doug Game profile

May 1st 2024, 3:41:39

Actually that’s not what Doug said. Funny how that’s all you folks got out of my post.

“Rumors and the beloved screenshots say Drow and Leto were behind this. A coup of sorts. It’s been said Drow purposely made the PDM name Paradim so that he and players coming back after 20 years could do their thing. I don’t believe all of the rumors.”

I’m taking responsibility for my actions, and clearly stated I do not believe all the rumors. I won’t snipe at folks here.

mdevol Game profile

May 1st 2024, 4:05:35

lol
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Josey Wales

May 1st 2024, 7:13:20

I remember when PDM had 8 Clan Members. I was one of them.

Then Doug and Leto grew it to like 25 Plus members. So congrats on that guys.

Doug also kept the peace. That allowed all of you PDMers to Net in Peace….. for years and Years.

But that… nobody has commented on that. You all should be thanking Doug.

Thanking him for being able to net in peace.

And the rest of you freighter class rejects should thank him for not letting the Dogs off the chain.

PDM had the numbers and we could have ripped all of you Termites apart, set after set, for years.

You know who kept you safe from us?

That’s right. Doug. Doug kept you lot lizard bytches safe.

And now you want to ankle bite Doug?

Soft Ingrates.

Doug- you should have let us tear this Server to shreds.

Somebody lock this embarrassing thread and throw away the key.

BlackHole Game profile

May 1st 2024, 9:24:52

So Leto recruited drow to his server bullying efforts, and now they are seeking to trash doug?

This is all very weird.

Suicidal Game profile

May 1st 2024, 10:33:00

Originally posted by TAN:

The following message is my personal understanding. I am not a current Paradigm leader nor do I speak on behalf of Paradigm.

That said, there's no actual drama. Since Doug owns the PDM Discord server, he has repeatedly deleted posts and would gaslight people. He's deleted whole conversations, deleted a forum that funnily enough was for members to speak their minds, repeatedly went against Drow (who is President). He's been accused of running multis and of giving out country numbers to suiciders (these allegations haven't been proven, but given his erratic behavior, it's believable).

There is no actual drama, no coup, nothing like that. Drow is exercising his authority as PDM President to remove Doug from leadership. Since Doug owns the server, that unfortunately means moving to a different one where he doesn't have any authority or control.

The new Paradigm tag is the official one run by Drow. The old PDM tag is still run by Doug - we're waiting for those members to move over to the official one at this point.

If Doug were to resign from his position and aid in a painless transition, he would be allowed to join back up with Paradigm with the understanding that leadership roles are forever off limits.

So no drama at all, just a bit of spring cleaning.

Once again, this message is strictly my own understanding and is NOT an official Paradigm communication nor stance.

Dear drama queen,
No one cares

Drow Game profile

May 1st 2024, 11:25:27

Originally posted by BlackHole:
So Leto recruited drow to his server bullying efforts, and now they are seeking to trash doug?

This is all very weird.

No one recruited me to anything.

I have acted, as President, in what I believe to be Paradigm's best interest.

Doug put himself in a position where he is no longer tenable as a leader, and I have acted on that.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2024, 12:02:14

I’m glad to see Sleepy Drow finally woke up and spanked Grima Wormdoug!

TAN Game profile

May 1st 2024, 12:11:06

You have no power here, Coalie the Grey.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Drow Game profile

May 1st 2024, 13:01:21

Originally posted by Coalie:
I’m glad to see Sleepy Drow finally woke up and spanked Grima Wormdoug!

It's all about second breakfast, and elevenses!!!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2024, 13:04:46

I always appreciate the (informative) drama posts. You're welcome here, TAN!

Drow Game profile

May 1st 2024, 13:20:52

Originally posted by Tertius:
I always appreciate the (informative) drama posts. You're welcome here, TAN!

That's why he is the Paradigm official AT troll ;)

TAN Game profile

May 1st 2024, 14:00:39

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

But that… nobody has commented on that. You all should be thanking Doug.

You know what, Josey? You're right.

Doug, thank you for everything you've done for Paradigm. You helped keep it alive, you helped it grow, you provided a space for people to laugh and have fun and play the game in peace. I'm very grateful for your contributions to the clan, and continuing to make Paradigm a great clan for everyone to play in. It's my home, it's your home, and no matter what words we may exchange, it will always be *our* home.

With heartfelt gratitude, thank you Doug, and thank you Josey for calling it out.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Drow Game profile

May 1st 2024, 15:08:28

And again, tAN hits the nail on the head!

Sov Game profile

May 1st 2024, 23:45:51

And the rest of you freighter class rejects should thank him for not letting the Dogs off the chain.

PDM had the numbers and we could have ripped all of you Termites apart, set after set, for years.

Cute…but seeing as though PDM has no current era warring experience and no credible war leaders, I doubt you would be able to defeat one of the warring alliances let alone all of them. 2013 warring tactics won’t cut it.

In fact I know that Mercs alone has at least 5 players you wouldn’t be able to kill even if you had every single member in the warchat with full turns. Yes they are that good.

Sov Game profile

May 1st 2024, 23:47:53

tAN has hit it pretty well on the head.
We have been trying to avoid the drama, but, we are taking right of response in this case, given that doug has come here publicly to make a post making allegations about conspiracies.

In terms of recruiting, Paradigm has actually been one of the more active alliances doing so the last few sets.
We have been putting significant energy into recruiting, which is why so many old Paradigm faces are about.

Fair enough, you deserve right of reply.

Doug Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 0:25:28

My going into work hype song yet fitting for this thread. #IYKYK )if you know you know)

https://youtu.be/...6QTMU?si=c8VG0yK6dAgbgoBe

It’s all in the lyrics 🤐 people around here know I always have a point in music. Cryptic ruffle. Yet pump for driving to work. (Nobody will get it)

Edited By: Doug on May 2nd 2024, 0:46:31

Drow Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 1:12:50

Cute…but seeing as though PDM has no current era warring experience and no credible war leaders, I doubt you would be able to defeat one of the warring alliances let alone all of them. 2013 warring tactics won’t cut it.

In fact I know that Mercs alone has at least 5 players you wouldn’t be able to kill even if you had every single member in the warchat with full turns. Yes they are that good.

agreed on no current era warring experience, though I resemble the no credible war leaders remark, even if it has admittedly been many, many years since I was an active HoW.
we do currently count multiple former PDM HoW's in our ranks though.

Sov Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 1:50:00

agreed on no current era warring experience, though I resemble the no credible war leaders remark, even if it has admittedly been many, many years since I was an active HoW.

Perhaps I phrased that incorrectly, credible war leaders with recent warring experience. Anyone you may have would not have warred seriously in a long long time and warring is very different in the current era.

tazbot Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 1:54:46

Yes, that's the idea. We'll be FSing the Paradigm tag two weeks from now. But don't tell them.

Or maybe it was the PDM tag, I forget.

PS: Paradigm/PDM has a lot of great people with its best interests at heart, watch us become stronger than ever

Drow Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 2:53:46

Perhaps I phrased that incorrectly, credible war leaders with recent warring experience. Anyone you may have would not have warred seriously in a long long time and warring is very different in the current era.

You are correct in that regard.

Drow Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 2:54:44

Originally posted by tazbot:

Yes, that's the idea. We'll be FSing the Paradigm tag two weeks from now. But don't tell them.

Or maybe it was the PDM tag, I forget.

PS: Paradigm/PDM has a lot of great people with its best interests at heart, watch us become stronger than ever

Maan! you ruined the supa sekret 1 tank AB FS on ourselves!!!

Josey Wales

May 2nd 2024, 6:28:14

Wrong.

Sov Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 6:48:33

Wrong.

Please enlighten us with your warring experience.

Drow Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 7:29:22

Wrong.

Please enlighten us with your warring experience.

Just to be clear, Josey is not in Paradigm :)

BlackHole Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 10:39:54

Josey is a close ally of M4D, right? And Drow's Paradigm is a sister alliance of M4D?

That's my understanding of the situation so far. Leto used to be in Paradigm (last set). He left and took half of Paradigm with him and started M4D. Then the rest of Paradigm 'wanted to play a specific way' according to some. And that specific way, I believe, is also warring/bullying smaller alliances. So they kick out Doug and any of Doug's friends that didn't want to war alongside M4D, and have now started their own thing, as a sister alliance to M4D.

I could be wrong about some specific details, but this is the gist of it all, right? M4D/Paradigm are sister alliances, that all played together last set, and Josey and the Suiciders are their best buds. All three intend to attack and kill anyone on the server that is smaller than them.

Feel free to correct any details I may be misinformed about.