Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

May 17th 2024, 3:57:33

Why do you have such a hard on for me?

I left your stupid team after we hit monsters. Why do u hold that against me so much?

I never hit you guys. I paid reps and laid low the rest of the set. Your former friend Josey already cut a peace deal with Symba and the rest of the enemies that he made.

What is your deal?

Josey Wales

May 17th 2024, 12:25:49

Originally posted by SuperFly:

I left your stupid team after we hit monsters. Why do u hold that against me so much?

I never hit you guys. I paid reps and laid low the rest of the set. Your former friend Josey already cut a peace deal with Symba and the rest of the enemies that he made.

What is your deal?

Superfreak, the question is… why do you have a hard-on for me? I’ve got to hand it to you… you’ve got everyone fooled on the server. But you and I both know you have no balls. You’re a big guy when you have 30 guys behind you but just a little guy when you’re by yourself. You should be glad you’ve been brought to heel. You wouldn’t last too long on your own. Now go find some dishes to do. LOL!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 17th 2024, 12:49:52

Originally posted by Capt Obvious:
I think its pretty interesting a celebrity like Kanye plays Earth Empires

I see you.
This is the best part of this entire ridiculous thread.
You should get an award for this.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

SuperFly Game profile

May 17th 2024, 13:33:35

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

What is your deal?

Superfreak, the question is… why do you have a hard-on for me? I’ve got to hand it to you… you’ve got everyone fooled on the server. But you and I both know you have no balls. You’re a big guy when you have 30 guys behind you but just a little guy when you’re by yourself. You should be glad you’ve been brought to heel. You wouldn’t last too long on your own. Now go find some dishes to do. LOL!

Why are you talking smack Josey? You begged Symbolic/Mercs and its Allies for peace. I gave you my country number from the start of the round and you didn’t even hit me. I accepted your challenges for 1vs1 this set and next set. I gave you a chance to hit me in express and instead you hit commander 1972 and he kicked your ass.

For next set after begging for peace you asked symbolic to kill me if I hit you. Clearly the biggest fluff around here is you…..

If you still want to 1vs1 come after you retarded donkey. Here are all my Countries either hit me now or shut up once and for all you stupid insignificant fluff.

Team - Scott Steiner Big Poppa Pump (#32)
Primary - Mr SuperFly of WoG (#22)
Alliance - Josey Whales The Joke of 2024 (#265)
Tourney game c - wicked weasel

For the record many people offered to take you up on your 1vs1 challenge and you ducked, dodged and dived them all like the worthless fluff that you are.

Edited By: SuperFly on May 17th 2024, 13:41:33

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 17th 2024, 13:37:47

You guys didnt see the best joke in the world right in front of your eyes.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

SuperFly Game profile

May 17th 2024, 13:38:47

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
You guys didnt see the best joke in the world right in front of your eyes.

The best joke of the year is Josey. Biggest stupid retard in the game…

Cathankins Game profile

May 17th 2024, 13:39:39

Originally posted by Doug:
Would someone summarize all that? I have shxt to do. Wow

Sure, when I first came here and said I would perform well and hit 400m easy you mocked me and everyone else did and said essentially that it couldn’t be done.

You did then what you are all doing now, you made an assumption.

Intelligent people don’t do that. If someone told me something, I would assume there is a 1 percent chance they may deliver. Especially when they have a habit of doing that prior.

I’m actually amazed at how stupid some of you here are at this point.

Oh... I hit that 400 million by the way. Check my scores. You were wrong about that as well.

Originally posted by Capt Obvious:
I think its pretty interesting a celebrity like Kanye plays Earth Empires

It’s “Ye” in 2024. Try to keep up. I know that’s asking a lot for the guys here.

Cathankins Game profile

May 17th 2024, 13:43:19

What is your deal?

I do not forgive and I do not forget. Once we aren’t cool it’s for the long haul my boy. I don’t like you because I see that you are a two faced person who lies and thinks it’s funny to bs with people.

I don’t like fake people like you. To give you an honest answer.

You also like to bully people weaker than you. (You calling Josey a stupid retard right now is the perfect example of that)

Josey doesn’t deserve to be bullied but you do and nobody else here is willing to do it so I will be your bully SF.

You bully others so I bully you. That’s as simple as it gets super midwit

SuperFly Game profile

May 17th 2024, 13:47:45

Originally posted by Cathankins:

In time you will understand this too and you will regret taking SF back when he was in the wrong.

You have my word on this. I do have a long term plan and you people here have severely underestimated your opponent. Something I expected and hoped for I might add. I had hoped you would all react in the way you have. You have given me everything I need.

What was I wrong about?
That teaming up with you and Josey was the wrong move?
That hitting exLaF players in Monsters was not good?
That leaving you to die at the hands of monsters and suicidal was the best thing for me as a player?
That threatening Josey was ok as he threatened me first?
That I was right about your war skills not being good?
That being a suicider is a futile exercise cuz after your 2nd and 3rd restarts your country is useless?

SuperFly Game profile

May 17th 2024, 13:50:23

What is your deal?

I do not forgive and I do not forget. Once we aren’t cool it’s for the long haul my boy. I don’t like you because I see that you are a two faced person who lies and thinks it’s funny to bs with people.

You also like to bully people weaker than you. (You calling Josey a stupid retard right now is the perfect example of that)

Josey doesn’t deserve to be bullied but you do and nobody else here is willing to do it so I will be your bully SF.

Josey stated the naming calling and has named call me non stop since I left your tag.

You have been naming calling and being a racist prick for weeks.

So forgive if I feel entitled to return the same lack of respect to you and your friend you narcissistic unstable person…. You are so smart and above us all that you went off the deep end….

Lastly it’s good that you don’t forgive or forget. Neither does this community. No one will forget what you have accomplished in tarnishing your reputation here forever….

Edited By: SuperFly on May 17th 2024, 13:54:03

Suicidal Game profile

May 17th 2024, 13:55:12

What is your deal?

Josey stated the naming calling and has named call me non stop since I left your tag.

So forgive if I feel entitled to return the same lack of respect to you and your friend you narcissistic unstable person…. You are so smart and above us all that you went off the deep end….

Superfly, do I gotta learn you errything??? It takes more than one idiot to keep the forever BS going.
Stop being one.

SuperFly Game profile

May 17th 2024, 13:57:22

Sowie Sui, I am not smart but I am beautiful. Did you notice that today is the first time that I engaged chatty Cathy in a week?

I broke my streak. I better start a new ignoring streak again so that I can get my 7 day crazy free coin back!

I promise Sui that I will do gooder starting today. Right now! What nonsense fluff and twit post I won’t reply for 7 days!

Will let them stew in their seething. Let their anger rot their bones

Edited By: SuperFly on May 17th 2024, 14:46:08. Reason: These guys seething

Cathankins Game profile

May 17th 2024, 14:17:17

What is your deal?

Lastly it’s good that you don’t forgive or forget. Neither does this community. No one will forget what you have accomplished in tarnishing your reputation here forever….

Lol you think this is going off the deep end. Did you grow up in the suburbs? Where does this feminine energy come from? I don’t understand that at all

Dude, you couldn’t handle the butt whooping I gave you on express so you made threats.

I don’t care what your norms and pacts say, if you threaten me then you better be ready to get down right then and right there.

We don’t take threats. And then you dare to come start snooping around our countries after making the threats to kill me so I assumed you were going to deliver.

If I say I will deliver, I do. So
I assumed you would as well.

I now realize you were just puffing up your chest and bs’ing like always but it’s took me a while to understand your word is no good.

Where I’m from men don’t get down like that. If you are a liar and a snake people will quit messing with you.

Your entire clan defending
This behavior says everything there is to say about your group

Xyle SoF

May 17th 2024, 15:07:33

I used bully Superfly all the time. Your attempts to do so are lame at best.

You are not as good as me.

Doug Game profile

May 17th 2024, 16:14:30

For anyone losing their mind in darkness. Here. My brother and I do this.. It makes you smile, feel better in less than 10 minutes and makes being negative a little harder. Listen, watch, join in and your mental health will thank you.

Not saying who can benefit from this but it makes me feel better! Smile!

https://youtu.be/...kg4uU?si=PmDKA02AIP862vDq

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 17th 2024, 16:18:06

W......t.......f........ is that nonsense..........i ain't doin that. You can do that. I don't wanna do that....
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Doug Game profile

May 17th 2024, 16:19:14

W......t.......f........ is that nonsense..........

I’m trying to help someone here. Worked for me. Physically, mentally helps improve mood and overall health.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 17th 2024, 16:20:47

W......t.......f........ is that nonsense..........

I’m trying to help someone here. Worked for me. Physically, mentally helps improve mood and overall health.

I didn't say it wouldnt help. Probably would. But I have to make two points...

1. I am not doing that.
2. There is no way, I am capable of doing that.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Doug Game profile

May 17th 2024, 16:29:15

Were you born at age 40? I know I’m younger than most here but C’mon shake your boo thang. It will now stick in your head all day.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 17th 2024, 16:40:54

I enjoy giving myself papercuts between the toes.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Doug Game profile

May 17th 2024, 23:16:17

My Bros prom night and they have allowed me up work part gone off duty as they can o my spare sheriff. Me and a price task force bring his dog. My brother looks amazing. He just has to not joke with as I keep my city work face on all night. But wonderful being back at prom!!!! lol funzies

Josey Wales

May 18th 2024, 1:15:16

What is your deal?

Why are you talking smack Josey? You begged Symbolic/Mercs and its Allies for peace. I gave you my country number from the start of the round and you didn’t even hit me. I accepted your challenges for 1vs1 this set and next set. I gave you a chance to hit me in express and instead you hit commander 1972 and he kicked your ass.

For next set after begging for peace you asked symbolic to kill me if I hit you. Clearly the biggest fluff around here is you…..

If you still want to 1vs1 come after you retarded donkey. Here are all my Countries either hit me now or shut up once and for all you stupid insignificant fluff.

Team - Scott Steiner Big Poppa Pump (#32)
Primary - Mr SuperFly of WoG (#22)
Alliance - Josey Whales The Joke of 2024 (#265)
Tourney game c - wicked weasel

For the record many people offered to take you up on your 1vs1 challenge and you ducked, dodged and dived them all like the worthless fluff that you are.

Didn’t read any of the above nonsense. Not interested. Find some dishes to do.

Doug Game profile

May 18th 2024, 1:32:02

Have a good weekend Josey. Stop by for a beer! I still have the half bottle of Jonnie walker blue open for old friends.

Y’all. Have a great Friday night. Proms going on, graduations, etc. etc working my bros prom tonight! So put a 24 hour zip it order into effect and have a great weekend!

Josey Wales

May 18th 2024, 2:49:24

Have a good weekend Josey. Stop by for a beer! I still have the half bottle of Jonnie walker blue open for old friends.

Y’all. Have a great Friday night. Proms going on, graduations, etc. etc working my bros prom tonight! So put a 24 hour zip it order into effect and have a great weekend!

Nice!

Doug Game profile

May 18th 2024, 3:11:46

Nice!

Oh me and a nice cigar with the cool foh off the lake, and small bon fire on porch. We cut the weeks drama once we get back working the prom tonight! See we know bow this goes. Easily old friend

SuperFly Game profile

May 18th 2024, 5:52:02

Oh i know you aren't interested in dying again or losing to me again on any servers... lol

have a good weekend and a good rest of the round Josey. I am glad that you have moved on and are a peaceful netter once again instead of being a seething twit like your ex-partner and friend.

Josey Wales

May 18th 2024, 9:19:46

Oh i know you aren't interested in dying again or losing to me again on any servers... lol

have a good weekend and a good rest of the round Josey. I am glad that you have moved on and are a peaceful netter once again instead of being a seething twit like your ex-partner and friend.

Find something to do Mommies Basement instead of harassing people on the forums. Disappear for a week and give everyone a rest.

Suicidal Game profile

May 18th 2024, 11:44:40

Find something to do Mommies Basement instead of harassing people on the forums. Disappear for a week and give everyone a rest.

It is obviously a last word competition between two of the most unhinged EE players ever...

Josey Wales

May 18th 2024, 18:54:50

Originally posted by Suicidal:

It is obviously a last word competition between two of the most unhinged EE players ever...

Ughhhhh….

Doug Game profile

May 18th 2024, 20:22:32

How bout we all just go for a beer and walk through the hills. Josey already agreed to the Jonnie walker Blue (90 year old scotch) walk and bonfire. Anyone can pull up a seat this weekend. Topic can’t be be brought up. New topics? You fully retired yet Josey?

Cathankins Game profile

May 18th 2024, 21:36:21

Insert generic npc comment here

Cathankins Game profile

May 18th 2024, 21:38:53

Guys no off topic subjects or you will be deleted and ban. Sorry I would love to hear about your beer sin fest 2024 but it’s not allowed

Doug Game profile

May 19th 2024, 3:18:16

Did miss thang just call Johnnie Walker Blue, beer? Beer?
I realize cigars maybe too much we’re trying to have friends come and chill with no game or politics for one night. Are compartmentalizing things for the weekend.

Wanna beer cath? You’re welcome to one bruh

Edited By: Doug on May 19th 2024, 3:25:11

Cathankins Game profile

May 19th 2024, 14:11:08

We will never be friends, ever. There is zero chance of that ever happening.