Verified:

dagga Game profile

May 8th 2010, 16:53:50

Wow, so funny to see llaar, jagernacht and his bevy of fluffwits carry on like pork chops whenever they were accused of cheating - only for their hideous private messageboards to see the light of day.. WHOOPS.

You fluffwits are lower than low.

This is a free game. A game that has been rebuilt and saved from destruction. You absolute grubs. Turn up here and run an alliance with who knows how many proxy protected multies... fluff YOU.

No, seriously.

fluff

YOU.

Some people come here because they enjoy the competitive aspect of a game that has some decent history, no matter past grievances or political issues - it doesnt really matter - the game has history of great wars, great players and great rivalries.

It also has a history of clueless, dimwitted fluffsuckers who think that cheating in this game is a shortcut to elevation above alliance that DO IT RIGHT like SOF, LaF, SOL, MD, TIE, MONSTERS, LCN, PDM + many others..

Here's a tip. You, like the many grubs before you, can't piss on years of tradition of groups of people playing this game in the right spirit - whether the result be positive or negative - thats not the point.

To the admins - BRAVO. Fan-fluffing-tastic. So appreciative of how you have handled this..

To the fluffheads from NA... GO AND fluff YOURSELVES .. never come back.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Hellz X Game profile

May 8th 2010, 16:58:54

I would just like to add that all of llaar's achievements in netgaining are now worthless and mean nothing.
Imaginary Numbers

snawdog Game profile

May 8th 2010, 16:59:35

um....er.....Hell Yea!
ICQ 364553524
msn

dagga Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:04:27

llaar might be from this point onwards recognised as the Marion Jones of Earth..

How fitting.
signatures are stupid.

TAN Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:07:53

this might be my last reset.

this game has turned ridiculously stupid. if those guys were cheating, they should be permabanned.

all they get is country deletions and a slap on the wrist...
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TAN Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:14:58

it's not just that, it's the petty politics and how stale the smaller alliances have gotten, willing to accept the status quo.

and with the cheating comes the realization that things will never change.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Hobo Game profile

May 8th 2010, 19:07:01

Confirmed

Son Goku Game profile

May 8th 2010, 19:18:45

People getting caught cheating like this proves that things HAVE changed.

PinkyAndTheBrain

May 8th 2010, 19:29:11

meh, it's just announced in public now, they done been getting deleted for this crap over and over. reset after reset.
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

MorTcuS Game profile

May 8th 2010, 20:56:16

Originally posted by Son Goku:
People getting caught cheating like this proves that things HAVE changed.

i like how they got exposed by the admins lol and lol @ secret board.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

TAN Game profile

May 8th 2010, 21:55:57

Originally posted by Earth Watcher:
Okay TAN and I am sure if one of your members got caught cheating you would want them permabanned from the game too?

You guys are retarded... I am sorry you wouldn't even be calling for permaban if you weren't warring them.

You obviously don't know me very well. If you want a reference, ask anyone who knows me about my stance on cheating. I am one of the most anti-cheating people playing this game.

If anyone in PDM is caught cheating, I will ban them myself. Get a clue before you accuse others of hypocrisy.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

dagga Game profile

May 9th 2010, 1:06:46

Ahh the great jagerna.. errr Earth Watcher is back with his pearls of wisdom..

Originally posted by Earth Watcher:

I will add that a 3 strike rule would be good though and to me if they can not reform in 3 chances they will never reform.. Maybe even 2 strikes. As honestly how hard is it not to cheat.

fluff off back to your secret board you idiot.
signatures are stupid.

paladin Game profile

May 9th 2010, 4:59:15

this space hasn't even been here for year though....
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

Beltshumeltz Game profile

May 9th 2010, 6:01:23

What worth is Dagga's opinion on cheating when he cries wolf against whoever he doesn't like? He has called me a cheater hundreds of time for no reason, same thing for my clan iMagNum, and same thing for SoF members and leaders in the past. You're the fluffhead, Dagstar. I think you're more despicable than those cheaters.

dagga Game profile

May 9th 2010, 6:32:06

Belts, you cheated in the early days of imaginary numbers to boost numbers. I was a member under an alias, so I remember it clearly.. Sure, it was a while ago but you still ran multies and encouraged it.

As for SOF, I have defended them on numerous occasions, they are almost as anti-cheat as SOL.

My record on calling out cheats is better than your record of telling the truth and getting your facts straight, that's for sure.
signatures are stupid.

cypress Game profile

May 9th 2010, 8:44:50

ALMOST?! How dare you! :P

Ivan Game profile

May 9th 2010, 8:58:36

I think Dagga missed when SOL made Angy's multi/alias HFA for them heh

Dragonlance Game profile

May 9th 2010, 9:42:35

Sof and Rage are anti-cheat.

Ely is anti-cheat.

Sol cheated with IX against anti-SLIt with Angy being HFa of both secretly with maki's knowledge.

But SOL has moved on from this, learnt it's lesson and now understand that cheating will only ruin the game.

obviously NA has not learnt this yet.

Beltshumeltz Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:04:51

There you go, you are the same lying troll as before, although I give you credit as this is the first time you even bother creating a story to back up your slander instead of just calling everyone you dislike a cheater.

iXenomorph Game profile

May 9th 2010, 19:32:16

Beltz is a cheater! He banged his girlfriend instead of me :(
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

UncleC Game profile

May 10th 2010, 6:01:37

Originally posted by dagga:
Belts, you cheated in the early days of imaginary numbers to boost numbers. I was a member under an alias, so I remember it clearly..

I was a member of all the clans you have been in dagga, under an alias, and they all cheated.

I mean seriously. Most of the stuff said on these boards is fact-less trash, but anyone can spout off about being in any clan under an alias.
NA - Lazy ass DL
Lords

gregg Game profile

May 10th 2010, 6:42:40

reading the recent statement by the cheaters saying
yes we cheated
we have cheated for years
and they will never cach us again
but we will keep on cheating

was troubling
no remorse
only defiance

mere deletions are as someone else stated no where near hard enough given their post
caught cheating once is one thing posting that u have done it for years and will keep on doing it is grounds for a permanent ban

and the clan must be restricted otherwise the leaders have no incentive to police their own ranks

RESTRICT LaE to 80% of its cheat size

jagernacht Game profile

May 10th 2010, 7:18:51

lol gregg, which cheater said he would continue to cheat? and years? holy fluff are you looking deeper into this stuff than ever before :P

they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Heston Game profile

May 10th 2010, 22:54:32

my wife would like to have more children. that makes me want to cry.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2010, 23:10:24

certainly stop your beauty sleep, Heston ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:11:51

Just turned the swear filter oof for the first time.

My virgin eyes.

Skythe Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:17:17

Ah ha... JAT, thankyou.. I was seriously starting to go crazy wondering why everyone is saying fluff all the time. They are actually swearing! Hurray! It's not Kindegarten.... or is it? :)

crazyserb Game profile

May 11th 2010, 5:28:54

all my life i have hated fuken nerds who can't just play the game
i dont even know what the fark a proxy is....i guess its something you invent when your hands finally rest from lifting up your belly so you can jack off....i am so glad these losers got booked , but i still cannot believe that people actually still cheat in earth...its like fukin fixing a potato sack race

NOW3P Game profile

May 11th 2010, 5:36:21

was anyone else disappointed that this wasn't dagga's retirement thread, as the title insinuated.

Someone has some anger issues to work on....