Verified:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 13th 2011, 4:25:40

QM u know exactly what TKO's plans are this reset :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

aliyah Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 4:44:42

Wow! This thing has gotten big!

Gambit, I wouldn't read it if I were you. Why? Because I did read the entire thing. LOL. You are not missing much.

Now, I shall go back to being inactive for a bit longer while I finish up some work.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

mdevol Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 7:39:57

wow
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Khavic25 Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 12:47:00

Originally posted by mrford:
You are trying to sit there and preach about keeping morale up when NBK hasn't eaten an FS in what, well over a year no? If not 2.

I know it's a different point entirely, but I think you all are fluff scared to eat a FS, hell, if you learned that a 32 member clan was going to hit youyou would probably hit them first.

Moreso than the "unfair war" I'm more dissapointed in the lackluster desire for competition and a "win at all costs" attitude

but I guess it's understandable after getting analy raped by 2 netting clans that you FSed and putting up an extremely poor netting showing, you needed a war win. Too belad that no one is impressed. Next time add another clan in and even the numbers out, you still probably woulda won however you woulda gained a little more respect.

But wait, that's what you did with focus and panlv wasn't it? And they drug you, lol.

I'm beginning to honk that NBK legitly thought that CC woulda beat them had they had the FS. Lack of confidence of that magnitude is kinda contrary to your self proclaimed "top war clan on the server" title isn't it?

You have officially crossed over to the point of being so ridiculously stupid that the only legitimate response to your post is STFU you fool.
Damn missed it

WH Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 14:53:39

Originally posted by mrford:
Well, I all but told galleri day 21. I don't know what changed. What's done is done but I still think it was low and pretty much ruined the set for both clans extremely early.

Ruined? well yours may be... fluffing winning over here like Charlie Sheen.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 15:41:08

you are the one running your mouth and hardly making any sense in your posts...haven't eaten an FS in two years? wtf are you smoking? ee hasn't even been around for 2 years you nub, and tell me mister expert on NBK history what you call those 2-3 FSs AoDT got on us last year? go home dumbass. And please don't try to impress by babbling about your prowess in math and physics any moron on the internet can claim to be a genius. 9 time outta 10 it proves that the person is actually the complete opposite. somehow i doubt you are an exception to that norm.

get over your hardon for NBK and take your beating like a man you fluffing chump.

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 17:18:54

U mad?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Gmann03 Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 17:24:01

this is crazy, what else can we expect?............lolol
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 17:27:16

I don't exactly know what I did to sauron, it seems as though I killed his first born. He is entertaining though. Whenever someone keeps thining the argument and insults to a personal nature I find it funny. A few posts ago he was preaching about how this is just a game and who's the one riled up now? Classic
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 17:35:21

can we tie in global warming into this discussion. maybe we can blame this on obamacare or akulas goats.

there is no point in discussing NBK/CC slaughter anymore, it is what it is.

i think that the subject should be changed to...
"What has Tinysub done for you over the years?"
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Gmann03 Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 17:37:11

O, can I get A hot tub?
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 17:50:50

Is anyone else having to click on page 4 on the main board then having to click on page 5 once in the thread? Maybe it's just a mobil template thing hut it's annoying.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 17:54:24

it happens to me

QM Diver Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 17:57:36

Originally posted by Donny:
aqua view do you need me to TTT the post where i asked NBK why they were top feeding our fat countries? thats when we started stock hunting you.. YOU started that.

Top feeding? lmao.. Those 2 or 3 Land grabs, (the whole set) were legit.. Not stock hunting cuz it wasn't even close to the, say 10 day before the end of the set 'jump' time..

Y'all don't just make an LG and move on.. you farm anyone that won't fluff about it.. And kill anyone that DOES fluff.

Well, I hope NBK didn't fluff too much last set..

=============================================================
You have to be able to keep morale up even when things aren't going well. Anyone can do it when things are going as planned but a good leader can do it when things aren't.

I respect CC and hope you guys come back in full force next set and I know that you have some great leaders that can do it given the time.
================================================================
Ya know, that Synoder guy is wise beyond his years.. But then he was wise beyond his years back when he was 16. :O) I think I met him about then..
He makes the most sense, imo,... I wanna grow up and be just like him! ;O)
I agree with almost everything he eludes to, except the respect he has for the CC clan.. It's kinda tough to doe this while CC members are kickin rocks, stomping off and detagging due to obvious self induced rage fit, and the name calling, that CC members are SO quick, to resort to, when they see they may NOT be all that, and are called on it. I've listened to some of the little clans and they mostly say they'd love to see CC go down for all the grief produced via CC's play..

Was it, that there really was NO ONE CC could count on, to come in and help CC even the numbers gap?? But then, during a rage fit, you aren't thinking rationally, and by pass the idea of, 'Hmm, how can we turn this around and put up a big bodacious fight, or a thought... 'How can we WIN?'
Nope.. It's more like, Chicken little.. "THE SKY!... IT'S FALLING!!!" OH, fluff, OH DEAR!! A little, losing your head, right there..

Meanwhile, NBK has patience and "LET" cc live last reset. But cannot overlook the disrespect offered our FA, as aqua eludes to..

mmm'Kay,
I'm done..

I will say though, when you have the BEST people, and nearly the best players of the game, along with a solid support structure, NBK worked so hard to accomplish, it's not so surprising that we are strong, a team, that's 1 for all, and all for 1. So, we have no problem hangin in the FFA sever. Happy, and guilt free.

that is all..
Trollon you crazy diamonds!
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 17:59:53

God damnit QM stop braking the fluffing tables in every damn thread you post in

============= bullfluff is not needed, but of you have to, stop putting so many.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 18:26:46

i am done reading all the bullfluff.

the people i have to thank for a good set.

Apo- thanks for calling gallery names then ragequitting and detagging us. (dont think that im mad bout the detagging)

Tinysub- your a tool.

NBK- your leadership is good, your only downfall (imo) is not taking any good advise and finding things out the hard way. it is funny to watch your alliance allign yourselves with the shadiest people in the game and get fluffed over it. it is a slow painful process to watch honestly. the good part is that nbk alphas learn something from their mistakes. they just look horrible doing it.

Gallery- if it means anything, the treatment you recieved from apo was uncalled for, i dont think anyone would dispute that. clouding the issue with anything other that that is time wasted and utter bullfluff.

im out see you all next set....gl

aponic Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 21:39:45

We had a pact last set QMDiver. We most certainly had a gentlemen's agreement in place before the pact was signed. Either way you violated it with your several grabs. Go to the store and buy a clue. The one thing I will say walking away from this is how lame the double talk was. From Galleri making up lies about us being on the verge of hitting, to the denial of a pact last set that was renewed, to the total disrespect for an ally that went out of their way a reset past. Enjoy netting out the reset or blindsiding some netting alliances.
SOF
Cerevisi

ETPlayer Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 21:53:35

Aponic: I believe it would be better to redirect him to http://www.ebay.com/buy_a_brain

synoder Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 2:24:48

The whole pact issue with CC and NBK is so confusing that I gave up trying to figure out who was right a long time ago. Overall I think it was poor communication between leaders in both clans. NBK had leaders not sure whether we were pacted or not and CC had leaders giving different answers. That isn't totally unexpected tho as both tags have a council style leadership. We for one have learned from it and are working to sort that out.

gambit Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 2:51:44

wtf are you people still going on about?
Natural Born Killer

Walding Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 2:56:24

gambit....

I heard this rumor that TKO is going to FS in like 3 days.

NO not you...

They asked CC for help but CC said no.

Probably PoD or NiceGuys

aponic Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 2:58:24

I agree synoder, but since the pact has long since been confirmed, by me, by kill4free, and by a log of us signing it, you would think that QMDiver would give it a rest.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 3:00:54

I should note that galleri is still incapable of admitting we had a pact also despite viewing the log
SOF
Cerevisi

Walding Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 3:08:18

Whats wrong with FSing to win? I'm not one who cares to lose and if that means moving the FS date up :0 so be it....

If that means sending some Nukes at Dragons countries so be it :)....

What ever it takes...

gambit Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 3:37:55

its pretty obvious who tko is hitting :P
Natural Born Killer

Thunder Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 9:47:58

More QQ less buttbuddy
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 14th 2011, 9:53:40

PAN :)

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Walding Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 10:01:35

Ok I have not actually read anything.....

Who's at war again?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 14th 2011, 19:10:32

srsly, still going on and on and on.....?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 21:03:59

Page 6... Really? This is still going on...
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

synoder Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 22:01:01

well when the ingame fighting is boring we have to make up for it with ffat warring.

aponic Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 22:12:55

srsly, still unwilling to admit we had a pact and you were bull-fluffting?
SOF
Cerevisi

Popcom Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 23:42:24

still here? thought u retired....
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 0:04:26

PoD watch out! we are breaking our pact to hit you! It was posted on FFAT so it has to be true. we dont like breaking pacts, but when someone on FFAT says its going to happen we dont want to make them look foolish and prove it wrong=P
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 0:26:23

I'm lost with this whole "It was posted on FFAT so it has to be true" thing...

Since your breaking our pact and hitting us while we are at war, we are going to call NBK in to FS you since they are our Police.

;)
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

synoder Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 0:33:17

*runs away to prep missiles.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 0:44:11

FFAT is the infallible way to find out info! NEVER WRONG! Its how TKO gets all our intelligence.

synoder Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 0:51:12

A sound plan indeed.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 0:58:36

Eaxctly! PS Synoder i still owe you a favour for 3 sets ago! Let me know what u want and when haha

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 15th 2011, 1:02:27

Aponic.....
G
O
R
E
T
I
R
E

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

aponic Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 1:03:53

Poor popcom needs to get laid.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 1:10:35

Here is the log of the pact renewal from last set. Since you don't want to finally admit you were wrong galleri, here it is for FFAT. Speaking of retiring *your hypocrisy is such a good reason*.

To: aponic
Subject: RE: RE: RE: ffa
Date: Apr 20th, 22:36
Message Body:
Haha k, sounds good man. Just normal alliance pact turns, aka, 2:1 retals, dont attack each other, whatever :P
----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
well they are not giving up, but before it becomes very lopsided and people get the idea of hitting someone else, i want to make sure no one makes a dipfluff move :P

let me know the pact terms and i will relay them to our boards.

Yep sure. But seriously they are giving up? Bah clans these days, haha. If it were us, we would be fighting till end of set for sure. Ah well, I am having a good time netting :)
looks like our war is ending very fast. was wondering if you guys wanted to sign a pact for the end of the set. i am out of town until sunday but will play once a day. you could get ford to sign a pact too. we will likely pact tko also since they policed for us
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 1:11:02

No on likes to play with a bunch of liars.
SOF
Cerevisi

synoder Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 1:16:01

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
Eaxctly! PS Synoder i still owe you a favour for 3 sets ago! Let me know what u want and when haha

lol I forgot about that. Hmmm what do I want? Suggestions anyone?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 15th 2011, 1:17:13

Originally posted by aponic:
Here is the log of the pact renewal from last set. Since you don't want to finally admit you were wrong galleri, here it is for FFAT. Speaking of retiring *your hypocrisy is such a good reason*.

To: aponic
Subject: RE: RE: RE: ffa
Date: Apr 20th, 22:36
Message Body:
Haha k, sounds good man. Just normal alliance pact turns, aka, 2:1 retals, dont attack each other, whatever :P
well they are not giving up, but before it becomes very lopsided and people get the idea of hitting someone else, i want to make sure no one makes a dipfluff move :P

let me know the pact terms and i will relay them to our boards.

Yep sure. But seriously they are giving up? Bah clans these days, haha. If it were us, we would be fighting till end of set for sure. Ah well, I am having a good time netting :)
looks like our war is ending very fast. was wondering if you guys wanted to sign a pact for the end of the set. i am out of town until sunday but will play once a day. you could get ford to sign a pact too. we will likely pact tko also since they policed for us

Where in the last 2 or 3 days have I still been saying anything about this???? I mean wtf. go retire...enjoy life. That is all I am trying to say. Instead you are so demanding about me and this and this damn pact. Synoder already said it. 2 clans with miscommunications. Also K4f said he was just putting that pact out there and never "signed" it officially.

How bout this. It's apparent that you don't really wanna retire....
So get your gang back together and let's continue war?

synoder Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 1:21:42

Apo,

k4f previously told gal that he did not sign the pact but then after rereading what he has sent you he realized that what he meant and what he said were not the same as it looked like he was indeed making a pact. Not sure where or how it got blown so out of proportion but nobody was lying about it.

aponic Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 1:31:32

Originally posted by galleri:
Also K4f said he was just putting that pact out there and never "signed" it officially.

So that would be my point. It was obviously signed, he even offered terms. Why admit you were wrong about it? Why admit that a chump like tinysub tricked the largest alliance on the server into hitting one 66% of its size? Well, I just figured you would show a little class or come out and say you were out to destroy an alliance.

I better drop the subject before I make my point, my retirement alarm clock is going off.
SOF
Cerevisi

WH Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 2:14:35

i say if yall keep running your mouth we go back to putting our foot so far up your ass that our shoe comes out of your mouth. only way you'll get anything sensible out of your mouth one way or the other....

AquaView Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 2:26:59

lol

gambit Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 2:40:08

is that why this thread keeps going?

nobody outside our FA team is allowed to sign pacts... even though k4f never signed a pact to begin with...

and you asked for a pact for the end of the set? so even if he did sign a pact with you, why would it carry into the next set?

and if we had signed a pact... your members already admitted to your plans of FSing us... so you were planning on breaking a pact?

please clarify which of these we should be outraged about
Natural Born Killer