Verified:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 8th 2011, 12:57:54

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by Crippler ICD:

Instead of asking FoCuS why they defended you, ask yourself Why you got Hit.

'Nuff Said
Crippler

^ This. I told Pain weeks ago that IMP would likely set up an arranged war with them - I was completely truthful in this response. FoCuS had no reason to believe that IMP would hit you when we arranged our pact or discussed our arranged war. Your attitude is what changed the plan.

PS: I can't believe you created this thread to bash the alliance that not only pacted in a fashion to protect your plans, but declared on us in your defense. I don't really like FoCuS but...what the hell is wrong with you?

Focus was going to war you regardless of whether or not you hit us, so how exactly are they capable of defending us? You hit us, they war you. You don't hit us, they war you.

They didn't declare on you in defense of Mercs. They declared on you because they planned all set to attack you. They were going to war against you anyways.

And how the fluff did my attitude change your guys plans? Was it because you two-stepped PAN, and then I told PAN what we asked for when someone two-stepped us last set? Or because like I have already done dozens of times, I said disparaging things about your alliance? Things that everyone knows are true, and that many other people have repeated? Funny how bsnake is in CC, and actually declares war on you on FFAT, but I'm the one who, in not saying anything about IMP that I haven't said before, somehow provoked IMP? Or was it because Titanium, who should have been permabanned from the game, had his personal attack on a moderator thread closed on the B&S forum and I didn't even ban him for it?

You're full of fluff, Primeval. But I've said that before, haven't I?

IMP chose to forfeit our opportunity to FS FoCuS (they said this) by hitting you. I knew FoCuS would hit us and we did it anyway. They are now ~35 kills ahead of us in this skirmish and have a large NW advantage coming from two strings. On an even ground and us having the FS, I don't think FoCuS could have beaten us - but we won't know that for sure.

In regards to bsnake - bsnake is coming after us next round and we more than welcome it. Since ford is quasi-retired, I really don't have beef with CC as a whole. I actually find mdevol pretty easy to deal with. Not to mention we are also pacted with CC this round. Not that I really need a reason to kill you...

With every post you lose face and support. You're going to find yourself in a sad state when people start appreciating IMP decimating your unprepared alliance; which is also a shame - Mercs is a strong alliance name with a very rich history on this server. You may be the biggest mistake they've ever made.

Good day to you.

Edited By: Primeval on Sep 8th 2011, 12:59:57
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit