Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 14:25:51

what a fluff move...
292,610 hard ar you took from us, and you did the same to PANLV and TKO. Why would you do something like that? What point are you trying to prove?

To let everyone know Elysium, TKO and PANLV claim all countries tagged llaar, countries that help him in anyway ( ie. gs ) to be fair game at retrieving our land back. Also please give us the chance to get our land back, other countries please stay out of this. you might say we three claim war on llaar and stay out .
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

diez Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 14:37:04

According to earthgraphs, the total damage counter is...

1,203,934A

from all 3 alliances combined

thats quite a lot

ZIP Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 14:37:58

well after i posted, i see the whole picture, classy UNC.
kill them all !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

diez Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 14:41:14

eh, I have 1 country oop tagged unc... named blahblahblah kenny, cant remember.

Please don't hit it :( I know nothing about this :(

the rest of mine r still at gdi :p

Popcom Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 14:54:29

llaar has made a lot of friends this set lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 15:05:37

Well, if you are gonna go swimming, might as well go completely under!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 15:16:11

llaar is obviously quitting and this is his parting gift for you guys. :(
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 16:26:07

wtf does land matter 5 days from the end of the set anyways

you really wanna waste the resources getting it back?

just kill the tag
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Angryjesus Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 16:29:38

Originally posted by mrford:

just kill the tag

private market destocking plus the stock you guys took. i guess i'll have to encourage imp to kill 1 man tags from now on.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 16:31:34

i didnt take fluff

but i dont really care either. you wanna make me guilty by association, thats your choice. i did hope ig get to wall from all this, that is my hopeful benefit. thats why i let him tag, he was going to do it anyways, didnt wanna punish all the others in his tag.

but i suppose logic has no place in this game lol RAHH KILL EM ALL DEY TOOK OUR JERBS
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

bertz Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 16:56:10

Let him use the name Llaar next set. We'll see

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 16:58:09

im sure you will show him then!

you see how silly that sounds? stop making the threats, its not going to get your land back. do something about it ingame this set or next......

but you sound like a child that just got his video game taken away ITT
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Havoc Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 18:25:37

Originally posted by Angryjesus:

just kill the tag

private market destocking plus the stock you guys took. i guess i'll have to encourage imp to kill 1 man tags from now on.

Indeed, losing 25k acres in one of mine means I have to start jumping ASAP instead of getting another day or two or stockign and lose out on another 6bil of stock. Land's really important end set..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 25th 2011, 19:11:32

And all of the sudden people start giving a damn about the trash that plays here.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2011, 19:16:21

nah, i don't think they give a damn bout us Prime
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Rico Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 19:45:13

llaar should have been run off the server after all the fluff that happened with LaE. But instead this server empowered him and cheered him on.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 19:54:11

llaar had nothing to do with the LaE fluff lol

come on Rico, you are better than that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 25th 2011, 20:02:43

^incorrect

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 20:05:14

im sorry, he was given access the day you exposed LaE, and never actually participated in the scandal. intentions are not actions.

i dont know exactly how you classify involvment

not to mention the illegal way you got the information from LaEs site....
but the past is the past, its funny that you, IMP, keep harping on the LaE scandal. that was what, 2 years ago? IMP has deletions every set, OMFG CHEATERS RUN THEM OFF THE SERVER

this is comical
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rockman Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 20:11:15

Originally posted by Rico:
llaar should have been run off the server after all the fluff that happened with LaE. But instead this server empowered him and cheered him on.

IMP is deserving of being run off the server, not llaar. And no one on the server even cheers on IMP. llaar was not a participant in the cheating. He shared the same tag as the cheaters, but IMP has shared the same tag as cheaters, too.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 25th 2011, 20:11:32

never actually participated in the scandal.

Incorrect again. You're 0-2 on Black Friday.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 20:16:14

i have seen the boards, i have seen the proof you stole when you hacked into LaEs site illegally, and i have seen the admins response and intentions.

i dont really care about your slanted viewpoint, he wasnt deleted, his accounts wernt frozen like the others, and you are an idiot.

your score is invalid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

jagernacht Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 20:21:12

primeval, you realize that the 2 people i suspected MOST in ratting us out were you (obviously, eh?) and llaar? how convenient that the one who got access to the boards was saved from deletions. i, for one don't even play this game and only periodically come to help support NBK in whatever way i can. don't you think it's ridiculous for you and rico (are you truly separate entities? i always felt like you and rico were like Nightshade and Purgatori lol :D) to claim falsities as though they were truth?

pfft.... come off your oh-so-slightly elevated horse Primeval and lay off the accusations. IMP is deleted literally every damn set lol. LaE doesn't exist. llaar's deletions don't either. so just keep away from him. it wasn't even him who came up with the idea. it was just me. ICe just followed along, and DM unfortunately got dragged through it all when it was my idea. I hate that the blame continuously gets put onto others when the only one who really could be blamed was me. did you ever catch me in your alliance Prim? no, so stfu and imagine that you aren't the sharpest glass in the bin of trash you wake up in.
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Rico Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 20:21:33

i have seen the proof you stole when you hacked into LaEs site illegally

I don't think logging into an account "Username : llaar, password : llaar" can really be called a hack.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 25th 2011, 20:24:16

You saw a small portion of proof provided to admins.

There is no viewpoint here. Only facts.

Lets not forget the slew of deletions NA encountered at the same time of the FFA deletions. The illegal countries were not FFA-specific.

(insert name calling here).

Now run along, now. There's enough qq-ing going on here already.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 20:25:02

logging into an account that is not yours is illegal, whether you wish to call it hacking or not. you taking the argument to a semantics level proves this.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rico Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 20:25:15

Baby I'm for real.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 20:26:47

Originally posted by Primeval:
You saw a small portion of proof provided to admins.

There is no viewpoint here. Only facts.

Lets not forget the slew of deletions NA encountered at the same time of the FFA deletions. The illegal countries were not FFA-specific.

(insert name calling here).

Now run along, now. There's enough qq-ing going on here already.

those countries were jagers . as i said, llaar was not deleted, noe had his account frozen like DM, Ice, and jager.

you really need to stop bringing this up.

Edited By: martian on Nov 25th 2011, 21:14:49. Reason: careful...
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 25th 2011, 20:27:21

Originally posted by jagernacht:
come off your oh-so-slightly elevated horse Primeval and lay off the accusations.

I didn't bring up the LaE issues here. Just FYI.

I'm just here to prevent the actual history and facts from being changed over time through mrford's ignorance.

I'm also done with this thread. You kiddos enjoy.

jagernacht Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 20:27:27

Originally posted by Rico:
i have seen the proof you stole when you hacked into LaEs site illegally

I don't think logging into an account "Username : llaar, password : llaar" can really be called a hack.

dammit, don't make me change all my account logins you poog!

oops, wrong account, forgot to switch back into llaar

P.S.

i think llaar is an asshole for what he did, ruining other netters' sets is bullfluff and i know if he stays to fight (apparently all he wants to do eh?) you all can have your vengeance now and in the coming sets.

Edited By: jagernacht on Nov 25th 2011, 20:30:12
See Original Post
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Rockman Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 20:31:58

Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by jagernacht:
come off your oh-so-slightly elevated horse Primeval and lay off the accusations.

I didn't bring up the LaE issues here. Just FYI.

I'm just here to prevent the actual history and facts from being changed over time through mrford's ignorance.

I'm also done with this thread. You kiddos enjoy.

You didn't bring up the LaE issue here, Rico did. But its pretty hard to tell you two apart. As was said earlier, its easier telling Nightshade and Purgatori apart than it is to tell apart Rico and Primeval. And you guys get deleted more than Nightshade does, too.

Rico Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 20:49:53

It is pretty easy to tell us apart. Prime is the drunk one, I'm the scat pron one.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 21:09:46

FYI zip, he hit focus as well for 195k land, as of last night we hit him back for 144k :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice