Verified:

synoder Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 2:28:15

Dearest SemperFi,

Your request for a netting set has been denied due to various reasons of which I will mention a few.

1. You fought the dirtiest war I have ever been a part of last set. You had your friends run untagged suiciders on us all set. You received FA from outside tags. You accepted tag jumpers.
2. You FSed us last set while we were attempting to net which would have been ok without the previously mentioned shannanigans.
3. You continually disrespect our leaders
4. You are spreading lies about us to other members of the ee community
5. We did not grant you the opportunity to practice restarting enough last set
6. We thought this would help you remember Pearl Harbor
7. We will not be forced into a pact or playing in a way that we do not agree with

For those SF members (the majority of you) that truly wanted to net and were pulled into this by your leaders, we apologize and will allow you to detag and join other tags without us chasing you down provided that you do not hit us or help SF in any way during the war. The losses that you may incur prior to you detagged are unfortunate but we have allowed you plenty of time to restart and salvage the set.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 2:31:42

I don't mind a lot of the reasons, but the one this is when we were netting you killed us, when you are netting, you claim you have a right to have netting police.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

KyleCleric Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 2:33:29

Good luck to both sides. Should be a fun war. :)
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Rico Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 2:34:30

I have turrets for sale.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2011, 2:41:12

I smell smoke...*sniff, sniff* mmm, smells gooooood :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 3:04:42

damn thats a fluffty ass early war. fighting for 55 days is fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rip It Up Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 3:14:11

they had it coming.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 8th 2011, 3:15:25

After the 11th of dec any untags that are hitting that don't tag up for either side will be dealt with by TKO

So untags stay out of this please
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 3:18:11

I See Dead People
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

synoder Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 3:36:48

Originally posted by mrford:
damn thats a fluffty ass early war. fighting for 55 days is fluff

I doubt it will be an entire set thing but if it is then so be it :)

Watertowers

Dec 8th 2011, 3:52:08

synoder, just tell the damn truth and eat your unjustified arrogance. By the time the untags came last reset, everyone knew that your clan had lost the war.

There was always a suspicion I had that NBK were responsible for unleashing those untags on themselves.

That would make the loss less bitter and give stupid excuses for falure on the part of NBK. Instead of admitting defeat, they could cry wolf to the entire EE community of cheating and "dirty politics".

I have personally seen how vindictive and cowardly NBK is as a clan.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 3:54:07

Mr. Watertowers, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your countries.

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Dec 8th 2011, 3:56:46
See Original Post
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

KyleCleric Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 3:58:06

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
Mr. Watertowers, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your countries.

what countries?
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Watertowers

Dec 8th 2011, 3:59:44

Originally posted by KyleCleric:

what countries?

Mailys, like last time.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 4:02:39

I stated several times in the many passed threads that by the time someone taghopped into your clan, 3 fake SF tags were made and were hitting us, tens of thousands of other untagged hits were done on us, and the several thousand llaar did, we had already lost :P

It just made it harder for us to get into a position where we didn't have to full out lemming.
NBK

Watertowers

Dec 8th 2011, 4:09:43

I personally dont mind voicing my suspicions. NBK has been relying on so much speculation, hearsay, and plain falsehood that it makes my suspicion sound like the words of Abraham Lincoln.

I, of course, represent no clan or organization in EE, which means I have much less vested interest in making any claims unless if I feel it could be the truth. And the possibility of BK unleashing the untags on themselves belongs in the category of "could be truth".

mdevol Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 4:14:10

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
I stated several times in the many passed threads that by the time someone taghopped into your clan, 3 fake SF tags were made and were hitting us, tens of thousands of other untagged hits were done on us, and the several thousand llaar did, we had already lost :P

those fake SF tags also made lMP tags as well and hit us (CC), it was not a planted SF seed and we just stirring the pot and bumping up stats (who "isnt playing" that dislikes semper and CC but still very actively post on forums and oddly enough his stats keep going up,). if you looked at the country histories you would have known that and we killed all of them that we could. nice try though.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 4:16:51

I didn't blame SemperFi, honestly it was our lack of capable police that did that. I know it wasn't a SF plot, and am somewhat insulted you think me gullible enough to think it was one :P

We were in a bad situation as it was, and having nearly an additional 100 countries hitting us thrown into the mix, was not helping :P
NBK

Gmann03 Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 4:34:50

they couldn't even wait a month.......lolol
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Gmann03 Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 4:35:29

GL to both sides
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 4:38:52

Screw waiting, losing killing time!
NBK

mdevol Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 4:39:51

oh, well that seemd to be the general voice coming from random members last reset, and with the first post of this thread i just figured you were elaborating on the untagged that were suiciding as those countries were running untagged until they would hit and then drop tag again.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 4:46:58

I know a lot of our peeps were pissed at what was happening, and have a hard time separating that from semper, doesn't make it right though :P

Real reason is last set we were sorta curb stomped while netting (we tried to convert more to war right before they hit us, maybe a 24 hour heads up where we suspected), then we were told that we were the aggressors, and that SF were the victims.

Sorta like that Star Trek the next gen episode, where Picard was getting tortured, and said "Just say there are 5 lights and you can go" when there were only 4 :P
NBK

synoder Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 4:55:34

MDev, I dont know if all the untags hitting us were SF but we know for a fact that some of them were people that walding contacted and asked to run suiciders on us because we were "bullies". I am sure I can get them to produce logs if they deny it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2011, 5:03:00

Watertowers,shush before Waldo spanks you for making us all feel dumber :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Chaoswind Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 5:20:44

o.O

Early wars are a pain in the ass...

GL to both sides and remember to buy my oil
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Watertowers

Dec 8th 2011, 5:35:16

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Watertowers,shush before Waldo spanks you for making us all feel dumber :)

But NBK can't get any dumber. Nor have they been able to spank me. Indeed, for the third set, they will crawl like the lemmings they have become.

Walding Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 5:49:29

Originally posted by synoder:
MDev, I dont know if all the untags hitting us were SF but we know for a fact that some of them were people that walding contacted and asked to run suiciders on us because we were "bullies". I am sure I can get them to produce logs if they deny it.

Just post the logs already so I can see who I contacted.

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 5:49:41

Lemmings are cool.
As said before. Semper stated they will kill us every set if we didn't pact them. Looks like only NBK is good for that. If you can't stand for what you said, don't say the words.

Walding Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 6:05:52

Your request for a netting set has been denied due to various reasons of which I will mention a few.

I know i have been inactive but I dont remember asking you.

1. You fought the dirtiest war I have ever been a part of last set. You had your friends run untagged suiciders on us all set. You received FA from outside tags. You accepted tag jumpers.

I made a mistake with the tag jumper. Nothing I can say on that.

2. You FSed us last set while we were attempting to net which would have been ok without the previously mentioned shannanigans.

We know you never intended on netting.

3. You continually disrespect our leaders

They are idiots what can i say?

4. You are spreading lies about us to other members of the ee community

what lies?

5. We did not grant you the opportunity to practice restarting enough last set

I dont need practice this game makes it to easy already.

6. We thought this would help you remember Pearl Harbor

I will never forget!!!

7. We will not be forced into a pact or playing in a way that we do not agree with

Yet you have pacted several self farmers. Seems it worked.

I will hold no hard feelings towards any SF that wishes to tag else where to net.

gambit Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 6:14:21

whats wrong with early wars?

it sucks lemming built up dicts with tech :P
Natural Born Killer

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 6:15:16

And we will let them leave, cause we do have ingame honour. :)
Now let's have a nice war, 50 days long. Are you up for it? And keep it 1:1. :p

Chaoswind Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 6:17:33

hmmmm

I guess SemperFI isn't done tagging people... otherwise the numbers don't match up.... oh well time to sleep
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

KeTcHuP Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 6:20:00

kill4free cat sitting=walling 24/7.

good luck sf=P. Ill get him plastered so he cant stand some night so you cfan have a chance!
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2011, 6:51:12

O_O

If K4F is catsitting that ugly thing, SF will go bananas with his walling, LOL
(•_•)

ICe Man

Dec 8th 2011, 6:55:56

I hope you buy tech all reset long and lots of oil.

Ty so much.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

GunGrave Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 8:06:58

Originally posted by Watertowers:
synoder, just tell the damn truth and eat your unjustified arrogance. By the time the untags came last reset, everyone knew that your clan had lost the war.

There was always a suspicion I had that NBK were responsible for unleashing those untags on themselves.

That would make the loss less bitter and give stupid excuses for falure on the part of NBK. Instead of admitting defeat, they could cry wolf to the entire EE community of cheating and "dirty politics".

I have personally seen how vindictive and cowardly NBK is as a clan.

Originally posted by Watertowers:

I personally dont mind voicing my suspicions. NBK has been relying on so much speculation, hearsay, and plain falsehood that it makes my suspicion sound like the words of Abraham Lincoln.

I, of course, represent no clan or organization in EE, which means I have much less vested interest in making any claims unless if I feel it could be the truth. And the possibility of BK unleashing the untags on themselves belongs in the category of "could be truth".

ok first on the subject of speculation. you speculate that we unleashed untags on ourselves? why the hell would we do that, what goal would we accomplish hitting ourselves with untagged restarts. if we had the numbers to create that many untags wouldn't we be better off turning them against SF under the NBK banner. hell we would have had SF outnumbered with that many countries. second some of those untags made the mistake of detagging/retagging SemperFi[the original true semperfi] during killruns. how could we give them SF's clan tag/pass? if we are capable of doing that then SF has a serious security leak. then llaar jumps in. due to our past dealings with llaar and lack of knowledge of the relation between llaar and SF, i can't stick the blame of their involvement in our war on semper. however, this is mere perception, llaar didn't jump in until we started to close the gap on killing against SF. at one point we were killing 2x as many countries per day then SF. then after he jumped in, i didn't see any public statement to llaar from Semper to stay out of our war. i thought i did see someone say something to the untags but i can't find the thread and can't remember who it was. anyway, nothing being said by SemperFi kinda paints the picture that SF, at the very least, did not mind trying to gangbang a crippled clan.

now on something a little more fact based. Negative, we did not unleash untags on ourselves. i admit that some of our action may be viewed negatively, but they have always been up front. we have attacked and warred clans before for real reason that many of you would agree on and occasionally some silly reasons, or for no more reason than they may give us a good fight, but we have always tried to be straight about it. we don't try to use deceptive tactics to rally the server.

last set SF offered us a pact and we denied it because we did not agree to its terms. they then warred us because we grabbed them like every other netting clan on the server, and they didn't like it. as dumb a reason as that is, it is still a reason they can war over. i have no problem with that. but i don't understand spreading rumors and lies about a clan just to gain favor with other clans. i don't see why you would try to war an already crippled clan that is still at warring and claim that you were trying to prove a point. must have been some point considering bring an entire clan to do what 1-man tags were already doing. i don't see why someone would recruit players and pact clans for one purpose then take actions that contradict that purpose. many of the clans we allied we pacted for the same reason we told them. we are looking for good police. we pretty much guaranteed them that we were warring. we didn't deceive them by lying about our intentions. i don't think we could have even if we wanted to, everyone knew our intentions. we don't lie our way out of a situation, we fight our way out, or spin our wheels trying. every post i have made relating to our position in that war stated that we were losing, we were crippled, we were weak, i have never claimed moral victory for NBK, at least not seriously. we fought hard, we never gave up, and for the most part we were on the losing side.

and the most important thing, which SemperFI is learning about right now, is that win or lose, close fight or complete ass reaming, we DO NOT give up, we DO NOT stop restarting, we DO NOT stop attacking, we DO NOT stop walling [smiles at K4F] until the war is done. did i mention we don't give up?

hope to see a great and straight up war with you guys and gals in Semper and best of luck with you netting. :P

Edited By: GunGrave on Dec 8th 2011, 8:15:13
See Original Post
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 8:44:15

Well Walding, it's good to see you speaking up about a few of these issues. I'l be addressing only you and your VP in this post. I see you've missed addressing, a couple things, Synoder had brought to your attention.

Do you have anything to say, regarding:

You had your friends run untagged suiciders on us all set. You received FA from outside tags..

We know you never intended on netting.
---------------------------------------
Walding, why are you trying to bullfluff people? weren't you active last reset? Perhaps you didn't get this memo? Obviously you haven't seen the 'SemperFi Dec a Netting set', lately..

So, I'll refresh your memory, and perhaps you will change your tune, eh? An excerpt from NBK's final response to your attempt at forcing NBK to pact you..

QM_Diver> NBK can effectively have a netting set, without any type of temporary agreement with SemperFi at all, and will do so. Semperfi understands NBK does not pact self farming clans.
QM_Diver> NBK has no pacts with PANlv, or TKO. Also true, among the other clans who play in in the Free For All server, yet NBK has fair to good relations among most alliances that play.
QM_Diver> Should an issue arise, excessive land grabs or something else, contact is made. The issue is then communicated, and the FA's of each clan meet. Usually there is an amicable arrangement.
QM_Diver> These, are the normal channels that ALL clans utilize, for relations to co-exist on the FFA server.
QM_Diver> It IS no different with the clan, SemperFi.
QM_Diver> NBK has made it clear that we would like to play a netting set. There will be no negotiations of any kind for any agreements/No War/pacts for the entirety of this new reset, other than minor issues that normally arise, during any given set. By expressing our desire to net, effectively gives notice, to our intent..
---------------------------------------------------------------
Doesn't this ring a bell?

Yet you have pacted several self farmers. Seems it worked.
=========================================================
Last set, we pacted ESD, as they had agreed to police for us.
Other than Dragon's crew, we have no other allied clans.

Since then, it was painfully clear, the server is evolving, and we needed to evolve with it, regarding self farming. NBK will not be self farming, but we will now accept clans that do self farm.

This is for the most obvious reasons.

Semper basically pacted the server last set, which effectively helped to cut off any assistance we could gain. This was a very smart thing, that caught us off guard. I give you full credit and commend Semper for this.

It is very lucky for all of us, that not every clan in the FFA agrees with how you plan to control this server, and will not follow your commanding them.
I believe you are mistaken, if you, by having a say in who wars with who, and attempting to dictate to the server how and under what circumstances, Semper will or will not allow one particular war to happen. You do not own the place.

Our stake in this, is to preserve the game, and help cause it to remain fun.

No one has that power to dictate what other clans might plan on, in any reset.. You are no different than anyone else, in this regard.

It's true, you didn't ask NBK to net this set. Aquaview commanded that Semper will net, or else..
He cannot force an ultimatum on any clan. In my opinion, Aquaview has grown to believe the lies he promotes, becoming more ostentatious. He actually believes he can use his power to make commands, causing everyone to jump, when he says jump!

The only other explanation, is that it's You, Walding, who has directed him to do your bidding. If that is the case, you are the pompous power hungry ass, who remains responsible.
I think it's probably a concerted effort between both of you, not unlike the havoc you wreaked when playing on the Mars server. Running multi's there, with Aquaview, using those to force regular land grabbing into extinction. After watching the bullfluff you've done here, I can see how that worked for you there.

They are idiots what can i say?
-------------------------------
I know you are, but what am I?

It's up to you..
If you want to drop your thoughts of perma- warring NBK, and act as a responsible player and leader, we will not go after you with greatest of vengeance. We cannot allow you to continue acting as a tyrants..

Below, is why I spent the time, to express the thoughts and feelings that the majority of the players want most!

FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM!

QM Diver
NBK PreZ

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 8:57:31

BTW... DAMN,.... GUNZ!!! :O)
You've delivered a genuine marathon post! It's obvious, we feel strongly about what has been going on.

I Agree with every single word you said, Gungrave...

It's too bad, but we sometimes have to defend our honor...

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Walding Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 9:10:14

I have no clue who the untags where......

I have never denied the FA claim.......

I left them blank because I have grown tired of answering them. I know your elevator does not go to the top floor and all but it does get old.

Dizology Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 9:36:27

Semper, Do you guys really think we will sit back and let another tag dictate the way we play? Did you think we would let you guys build a coalition against us? (clearly it wasn't designed for any other tags). Did you think we would just bend over for you to decide to do whatever you want?

Right now, we just don't like the way you do things. There is a problem between our clans and as a whole, NBK wants to war you for it.

You're all high and mighty one day, going around thinking your king d!ck, but what goes up must come down. Enjoy your little piece of karma, we are :)

Go ahead, call in your police like you threatened, just shows you guys will always need/want a little extra help. (Yes, we know about you guys trying to call in everyone you could when XI stepped up to honor their FDP - Pity it didn't work out for you hey?)

As Guns said - We will never give up. Have fun :)

GunGrave Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 9:46:43

just glad my train of thought didn't derail on that post, though it may have detoured a couple times.
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

Drinks Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 11:25:36

Posting so i can bookmark where im up to :P
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Rip It Up Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 11:31:55

nice posts guys :-)...i dont have anything much to add to whats already been said.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Dickie Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 11:41:29

woohoo!! QM! dammit, Walding must have made you angry! Enough to make you sober up and write a novell :) ..

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2011, 13:28:00

+1

Watertower, this post is even stupider than mine. :shakesheadsadly:

Edited By: smegma on Dec 8th 2011, 13:57:40
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2011, 13:55:57

Duplicate post

WarTime

Dec 8th 2011, 14:30:37

gungrave = Icron, novels FTW

KingKaosKnows

Dec 8th 2011, 14:46:40

Wait... WarTime you are still hiding in SemperFi? Any chance you are paying reps to PANLV for your fail suicide? Or you paid already when no one was looking?

To my understanding you had left SemperFi (at least that is what walding, AV and that neutral fool Chaoswind said), so if you are playing again you ought to pay up for your fail crime.

1) for failing at suiciding
2) For having a public profile after suiciding
3) For running away of the scene of the crime.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2011, 17:47:26

KKK nailed you, LOL!

BUSTED!
(•_•)