Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 2:37:20

OH MY GOD TEBOW IS TEH WIN!

http://www.cbssports.com/...er/recap/NFL_20120108_PIT@DEN/broncos-29-steelers-23-ot

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2012, 2:39:23

ban him! tebow is trash, broncos got lucky :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 2:39:54

Tebow is the worst QB in the NFL statistics wise. how he keeps winning is unexplainable. how he jeeps his job with his terrible mechanics and ability to pass the ball is equally baffling.

but that is still not as stupid as suggesting him for MVP.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

jabberwocky Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 2:41:20

ugh, after this win the tebow train is never going to shut up. Gotta admit, he threw some sweet passes against the steelers, but he's still too inconsistent to be considered great.

Sir Balin Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 2:43:57

who is this t-ball character

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2012, 2:46:36

some guy who has worse numbers than alex smith, yet everyone treats him like a football god.

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 2:48:05

its because he plays with JESUS on his shoulder!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 5:26:03

They are winning games because his ability to run causes deffes problems. They have to go to man coverage and it opens up people. His throwing arm is good, not great and his running is OK, not good. However, his ability to run and not be afraid to take a hit changes the game for many and deff do not yet know how to stop this. You would think it simple to go back to high school basics, but i can only compare it to AL pitchers having to hit in the NL. It changes the game and they don't hit well.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

locket Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 5:33:53

Acutally Ford, Sam Bradford, Christian Ponder,John Skelton,Curtis Painter,Blaine Gabbert are all worse than Tebow and none of them run the ball like him either.

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 5:40:31

pretty sure none of them have played in a game where they only completed 2 passes.....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

locket Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 5:54:58

Originally posted by mrford:
pretty sure none of them have played in a game where they only completed 2 passes.....

Would you really consider taking Gabbert or Painter over him? :P He doesn't try to pass as them either. I'm not saying he is a great passer but he is better than some give him credit for(those who say he is the worst ever for instance). If he can improve passing he might be pretty damn good. Dudes a rookie. Give him another year.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 5:55:24

Locket, maybe specifically with respect to passer rating, but he also has the lowest percentage for completions and the lowest yardage per game. Though, they're all pretty bad down there at the bottom of the rankings.

locket Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 6:11:45

Originally posted by Tertius:
Locket, maybe specifically with respect to passer rating, but he also has the lowest percentage for completions and the lowest yardage per game. Though, they're all pretty bad down there at the bottom of the rankings.

I bet he's least attempts too :P too lazy to look it up again. They just better keep MgeeHee or however you spell his name

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 6:18:52

did you just call tebow a rookie?

your points are all now invalidated
Swagger of a Chupacabra

locket Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 6:25:01

did you just call tebow a rookie?

your points are all now invalidated

He is essentially. 3 Games started, pretty sure midseason, and he has played for about 1 season now :P I more meant rookie by experience

alexbajd Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 6:32:35

Of course he's not consistently good but the Broncos should give him some time to mature as a QB. They should remember that even Elway had problems his first few years.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 6:32:47

then curtis painter is a rookie as well!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 6:37:28

@locket: There are ten QBs with less attempts than him, who all have higher yards per game and only three have lower passer ratings.

http://espn.go.com/...singAttempts/seasontype/2

locket Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 6:48:47

Originally posted by Tertius:
@locket: There are ten QBs with less attempts than him, who all have higher yards per game and only three have lower passer ratings.

http://espn.go.com/...singAttempts/seasontype/2

Yards per a game is deceptive when you are running the ball 70% of the time (Guestimate)

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 6:49:27

hes a TERRIBLE QB, great leader.

thats pretty much the bottom line

now if he could just stop with all that jesus bullfluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

de1i Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 7:24:41

TEBOW!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 9th 2012, 7:29:53

Great, I am officially stuck in a state for 30 more days of not only tebow bandwagon fans.....
but now they are all jumping on the jesus bandwagon train. Churches should share their tithings with Tebow.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

alexbajd Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 8:04:05

You're in Utah?
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

locket Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 8:10:40

hes a TERRIBLE QB, great leader.

thats pretty much the bottom line

now if he could just stop with all that jesus bullfluff

I think that is more the media sensationalizing it. He has at least stated he knows God doesn't take a hand in football games :P

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2012, 8:13:54

Originally posted by alexbajd:
You're in Utah?

and denver is where? :p

on the subject of god and sports... have you seen some of the impossible things that happen for religious schools during games?

KingKaosKnows

Jan 9th 2012, 9:38:37

godly steroids?

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 14:23:16

i grew up in Utah, i like alex smith, and i love that so many hate tebow!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 14:24:57

I feel bad for the Broncos as an organization, the fans are forcing tebow into the QB spot next season. And no qb in their right mind would want to go to denver with Tebow there.. the tebow-maniacs are out of their minds.

Related note: who gets the MVP ?
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 9th 2012, 15:22:17

LOL Utah? ummmmm the denver broncos .... which are in Denver in the state of Colorado ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Wharfed

Jan 9th 2012, 17:01:38

Why feel bad for the Broncos? They just threw for more yards than anyone else did against the Steelers all year. And yeah, we don't need another QB.

Tebow isn't a terrible QB. He is inconsistent. And he beat the Steelers with 31.6 yards per completion.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 17:16:42

Drew Brees for MVP

ICe Man

Jan 9th 2012, 17:55:35

Rogers wins MVP. Brees had to throw 150 more times than Rogers. Efficiency.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 18:17:55

The years Tom Brady flies under the radar are the years I like best. :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 18:57:06

i have a steelers fan at work (and i live in san francisco, go figure.. fluffing traitor!)

he had a steelers doll, we hug it by its neck today before he came into work today.

lol
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 19:04:56

Who is Rogers?

ICe Man

Jan 9th 2012, 19:26:18

Aaron Rogers.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 20:21:57

*Rodgers :P

And yeah he's the clear MVP
Wiggity

msn -

locket Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 20:38:09

Originally posted by ICe Man:
Rogers wins MVP. Brees had to throw 150 more times than Rogers. Efficiency.

Yah I laugh at those talking about Brees. If Rodgers had played the whole game after it was essentially over like Brees did he would have played 2 more quarters in those last 2 starts of his plus 4 quarters against a bad Detroit secondary. He would have broken Marino's record too and beaten Brady's TD record to boot.

ICe Man

Jan 9th 2012, 21:05:15

It will be clear when the Superbowl is over.

ah sorry, Rodgers

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 21:05:29

Originally posted by Wharfed:
Why feel bad for the Broncos? They just threw for more yards than anyone else did against the Steelers all year. And yeah, we don't need another QB.

Tebow isn't a terrible QB. He is inconsistent. And he beat the Steelers with 31.6 yards per completion.

wow. i mean really. that was his best game all year. lets see what he does next weel. im guessing about 50 yards passing and 50 yards rushing.

that is more on par with what he has done all year.

i would also argue that a inconsistent QB is a terrible QB. Im a Panthers fan, and i look back to the Jake Delhome days. He had games where he looked like the best QB on the planet. For a while there he has the best Playoff QB rating ever. legitly. However he was inconsistent as fluff, and therefore we neer won anything with him. other than the titty bowl, which was an amazing superbowl, but we lost.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ICe Man

Jan 9th 2012, 21:40:23

Don't get me wrong. I'd take Bradford or McCoy anyday if I was starting a team (out of 2010 draft). But Tebow has an it factor. He is a natural born leader, not a qb. But, in NFL the qb is the leader. So pick your poison -- eitherway, broncos are better with him than without him.

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 22:39:07

Brees had more Tds, yards and better completion percentage. Plus Matt Flynn showed GB offense is deadly whoever is throwing the ball. In all honesty, it's Brees and it's not even close.

Wharfed

Jan 9th 2012, 23:00:23

wow. i mean really. that was his best game all year. lets see what he does next weel. im guessing about 50 yards passing and 50 yards rushing.

that is more on par with what he has done all year.

You mean like the way he played last time against the Patriots? 200yds passing and 100yds rushing?

Yeah, best game all year, no doubt about it. But is was his best game all year against the best pass defense in the league.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 1:30:27

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
Brees had more Tds, yards and better completion percentage. Plus Matt Flynn showed GB offense is deadly whoever is throwing the ball. In all honesty, it's Brees and it's not even close.

Don't forget over double the interceptions.. and rodgers sat out a game and a half or he probably would have broken the TD record. In a year where 5 QBs could have broken marinos record brees threw the ball more than mostly everyone else yes. Rodgers played better and led his team to the #1 seed
Wiggity

msn -

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 1:32:15

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:
Originally posted by BobbyATA:

Don't forget over double the interceptions.. and rodgers sat out a game and a half or he probably would have broken the TD record. In a year where 5 QBs could have broken marinos record brees threw the ball more than mostly everyone else yes. Rodgers played better and led his team to the #1 seed

Sure Rodgers threw fewer interceptions he played 2 FEWER games. i'm not really sure why thats relevant... I threw fewer INTs than both of them this year!

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 1:38:25

.. and brees having more yards is relevant having played 2 more games? Rodgers will win the MVP because the voting committee doesn't only look at the last 3 weeks of the season. Rodgers also had a ridiculous passer rating .. and don't forget the 250 yards and 3 TDs on the ground for him
Wiggity

msn -

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 10th 2012, 1:57:46

Tebow's polling ahead of Romney in the New Hampshire Republican primary!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2012, 2:58:46

I'm not a Tebow fan ;) I do think it is funny about the hype this dude is getting. He has more people invested in his failure than anything. All you haters (ford) should be ashamed of your self! This kid is going out playing his heart out only for you to tell him he sucks! Well guess what, his 8-8 broncos just won a post season game!

I predict the will get smashed by the patriots but if they manage to find a way to beat them you'll never hear the end of it!

Tebow for mvp!

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 4:28:54

He's making millions of dollars because of the fans, we can judge however we please
Wiggity

msn -

Rednose Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 8:47:40

all those haters only come out due to those insufferable tebowmaniacs. It's really annoying.

He's a highly average QB, who is a great leader and that's it. On his winning streak, he rode an extremely lucky schedule, when most teams were at their worst when playing the broncos.
And while he played maybe his best game against the steelers on sunday,you shouldn't forget that their defense was banged up before the game already and then they lost more starters during the game.