Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 18:41:51

Just noticed that on the public market "sell goods" page, the number of jets it said I owned and the number of jets it said I could sell were the same. I believe the number of jets it said I owned is wrong, for I was able to put the number of jets I could sell on the market.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 18:44:31

Same goes for the public market "Buy Goods" page...the number of jets I own on that page is the same as the number of jets I can sell on the "Sell Goods" page.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 18:48:22

It must be getting the number of jets I own from the fact that I PSed a few of them out, but shouldn't the "You can sell" number be different, or shouldn't the number I own be the same as what I see on my main page?

crest23 Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 18:58:57

The number you own is the same as on the main page. If you PSed some out, the amount you can sell should be calculated based on the number you have available (at home).
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 18:59:37

Why am I conversing with you? Are you wasting my time?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 12th 2012, 17:21:54

Yeah, this isn't a bug.

The number you have available on the market page is just that: All jets currently not PSed away.

The number for sale is still the same: 1/3rd of ALL jets, out on PS or not.

If you have sent 2/3 or more of your jets (troops and tanks, too, for that matter) out on PSes, then the two numbers will be the same.