Verified:

Alin Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 9:24:21

Originally posted by Lionsfan80:
We're 8 guys (probably more next time) trying out the game. Are we failing pretty bad?

First of all you must get some pacts. Not ingame pacts - but pacts with alliances that play this game.

In order to do that you must have a dimplomat ( FA ) representant who is singning pacts. Some alliances ( for example the one i am playing in - under the name SOL ) gives free non agresive pacts to new alliances, because we want this game to evolve and have more players.

Other will just farm you and send SMS at the end of the reset about how "brave they were".

Second - you must learn to play a country. For that i can pass you some strategies ( pm insite if interested ).

I would reccomand 3 of your members to play commie-indy. That means you go comunism governament - and all the land is build with industrial complex. Those 3 members should ally each with other ( defensive, offensive and intelligence ) and retal with PS all the hits made on your clan. First - retal the hits 1:1 - for every hit they made you retal. If they don`t stop, well - that`s when the funny part of this game beggins :).

Good luck ! Cya around

Edited By: Alin on Apr 11th 2012, 11:27:05. Reason: P.S:
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit