Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2012, 2:26:49

All tags who've hit DC:

Untagged 6
EVOwhore 18
LaF 42
I financially support this game; what do you do?

Klown Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 2:30:10

Might as well shut the game down - it will never grow as long as LAF is a part of it.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2012, 2:35:21

I'd say bottom feeding is more harmful than helpful for the game. Esp for people who shun land trading as some big bad thing... I'd say bottom feeding is worse. There is less risk and it hurts new people which is a double negative right there.
I financially support this game; what do you do?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2012, 2:55:55

Originally posted by Requiem:
All tags who've hit DC:

Untagged 6
EVOwhore 18
LaF 42

SHOCKING!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 3:17:10

Also helpful to know for new players--generally alliances only accept retals within 48-72 hours. So don't leave those hits that have been done against you unretaliated (with SSes and PSes, that is, and usually retal 1:1 or Land:Land for the hits made against you).

You can feel free to contact me too if you guys need anything.

gchat:
Purposeful1

oats Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 3:18:53

That is a strong first strike by LaF. Why no war declaration?

leevthehulk Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 3:42:55

I'm a member of DC and want to work on the website on boxcarhosting. We have the boxcar site set up, but would also like to make a page that has our policies and contacts similar to pages like LAFs. Thanks for any help.

Xintros Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 4:12:23

Welcome to EE and good luck here.
As you have been advised and probably Private messaged, your best bet is to become a Division of one of the established alliances until you get some experience under your belt.
Demand your own Division and a representative a seat suitable in the alliance. Let them do all the work and you can enjoy the benefit of Tag protection, strats, the boxcar site and all the other goodies that will come your way (p0rn?).

*EEVIL Division of LCN*
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Marco Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 4:41:19

Originally posted by Requiem:
All tags who've hit DC:

Untagged 6
EVOwhore 18
LaF 42

Laf #1 in hitting before dr kicks in.
Evo #2 for sloppy seconds.

If laf didn't hit, evo would.
If evo passed, everyone else would.
Get off your high horses, also outgoi.g hits by a 90 member tag, compared to tags a third the size of laf... Per capita?

Alin Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 5:41:05

I will laugh my ass off when this alliance server will be made of 100-200 members - and 2-3 lost untagged. And everybody will just play SimCity in a game with tanks/troops and spies.

It will be fun to watch everything around.

But this is what stupid folks deserves and will eventually get.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2012, 6:00:00

or we could bring admin run bots into the mix to dilute the farming?

anyway DC another problem you face is every new alliance seems to turn out to be multies and get deleted after a while, it happened to muppets last set so a lot of people will assume you are cheating

Forgotten

Apr 12th 2012, 6:04:50

Originally posted by Alin:
I will laugh my ass off when this alliance server will be made of 100-200 members - and 2-3 lost untagged. And everybody will just play SimCity in a game with tanks/troops and spies.

It will be fun to watch everything around.

But this is what stupid folks deserves and will eventually get.

Don't like it? GTFO

We don't need the negative people around to put more negativity in the game and drive players away from the server just because YOU don't like it.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Alin Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 6:31:50

FU - and the way you are thinking.

You are the new RD for this game!!!

locket Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 7:46:41

And you are the mindless drone that stands by while someone else does something far worse while telling you its the big evil boogeyman who did the true wrong. The new RD? Yah ok. Thats a great comparison. Comparing a 90 member clan who doesn't get any deletions to the scum of earth 2025.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2012, 7:48:19

*grabs a bag of popcorn*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Alin Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 7:57:54

Originally posted by locket:

And you are the mindless drone that stands by while someone else does something far worse while telling you its the big evil boogeyman who did the true wrong. The new RD? Yah ok. Thats a great comparison. Comparing a 90 member clan who doesn't get any deletions to the scum of earth 2025.

You ( and a little part of EVO ) do the same thing to earth alliance server as RD in the past ( drive new members away ).

Rd had some brains too in comparation with some of you.

Yea i know - this is the new earth, adapt or die ... well fluff your ability to adapt by destroying the game.

I care less about this game, it used to be my passion in the past and old habits die hard - but i hate seeing dumb people, bossing around because EarthEmpires alliance is the only thing they will EVER lead in their phatetic life!

fluff YOU AND YOUR ALLIANCE politics!!!!

P.S: Careless if banned

Edited By: Alin on Apr 12th 2012, 8:01:00
See Original Post

Sifos Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 8:14:22

^ Welcome to the game, as you see, it will turn you into a troll sooner or later :D

Problem?
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Marco Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 8:35:04

Alin just so you're aware, you're not the biggest laf hater there has been. Some of the biggest got a clue and now are friendly with laf, some have even played or are currently playing for laf.

So laf has hit a new unpacted tag a few times, they must be whats ruining this game. Btw, this game, brought to you by a well known Laf player in cooperation with others, and suprise boxcar,brought to you by the same Laf don. The cancer, killing the game.

Its like a ford vs chevy argument, the best and worst all depends on who youre talking to.

Flamey Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 9:25:45

SoL's policy is totally against the farming of new tags. They only like to drive established players away, to satisfy their players desire for a war. New tags become fair game when they do not pledge their alliegence to SoL!

elvesrus

Apr 12th 2012, 9:37:57

Originally posted by enshula:
or we could bring admin run bots into the mix to dilute the farming?

Sure, new players might (emphasis on might) not get farmed as much, but how many long time players would that drive away?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Alin Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 9:38:33

SoL's policy is totally against the farming of new tags. They only like to drive established players away, to satisfy their players desire for a war. New tags become fair game when they do not pledge their alliegence to SoL!

Hellooo ... It Is a game with troops tanks and jets. That means that every-time you click the "creat country button" you subscribe to play a war game - and not monopoly or simcity!!

Some people are in the right place, some aren`t. In it`s history, alliances like mine, helped the development of this game!

Get brain! Thx.

iScode Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 9:47:44

Hellooo ... It Is a game with troops tanks and jets. That means that every-time you click the "creat country button" you subscribe to play a war game - and not monopoly or simcity!!

Some people are in the right place, some aren`t. In it`s history, alliances like mine, helped the development of this game!

Get brain! Thx.

I agree with you about farming untags and spam tags, but what you just said was quite hypocritical.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 10:23:38

Get brain! Thx.

lol ok so you get to decide how others play the game? Sign on to a war game eh... amusing. So if we decided to kill every small clan in the game tomorrow that would be ok then because they signed up in the right place. Oddly this game also has networth and that is what some people enjoy collecting a lot of.

Oh and fyi, whenever small clans and Laf have had issues in the past and talked like civilized people it tends to get solved. Look at PDM. They and Laf never got along at all and due to diplomacy which you may be unfamiliar with, they havn't had an issue in many sets.

Alin Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 10:33:44

Originally posted by iScode:

Get brain! Thx.

I agree with you about farming untags and spam tags, but what you just said was quite hypocritical.

Well .scode - when i get angry ( as much as i can get in an on line game ) i tend to speak my mind.

If i was hypocritical or not, du no. I care less ...
One thing i know for sure - my alliance didn`t drove players out of this game but helped this game to evolove at some points in it`s history. END OF STORY.

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 12:47:30

Get brain! Thx.

The game is what you make of it. What scodes point is your claiming this is a war game and yet trolling people for using the attack button.

One thing i know for sure - my alliance didn`t drove players out of this game but helped this game to evolove at some points in it`s history. END OF STORY.

As far as that goes, just lol.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 12th 2012, 15:06:19

Alin is living in a very delusional world.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 15:13:37

we let them retal, i dont see the problem. they grab us and we grab them back.

ghost land generation! =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Atryn Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 15:49:48

Welcome to the server!!!

Ruthie

Apr 12th 2012, 17:36:59

Originally posted by hanlong:
we let them retal, i dont see the problem. they grab us and we grab them back.

ghost land generation! =)

lol ... spoken like a true LAFer :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnarok's Green Eyed Lady

tyug Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 1:03:58

good luck guys =P!

Flamey Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 10:44:47

Originally posted by iScode:

Get brain! Thx.

Well .scode - when i get angry ( as much as i can get in an on line game ) i tend to speak my mind.

If i was hypocritical or not, du no. I care less ...

By admitting that you are hypocritical, you have just demonstrated why you are a great spokesperson for SoL.

Within the space of a day your position has changed from "LaF are bad for grabbing a new alliance" (before any other tags did), to strong alliances can do whatever they want, because it is a wargame.

But funniest of all is that you claimed SoL has been soley a positive influence to the game, when in fact IX/SoL engineered one of the final nails in the coffin of Earth2025 by forming a destructive coalition when the game was already still stagnating from its big losses after the botting situations.

Sifos Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 11:51:16

Funny, I remember imag vs IX+SOL as one of our funniest moments :)
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!