Verified:

dagga Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 8:01:38

poor hanlong he so stoopid!

We're not talking about untaggeds here you fluffhead - its alliance server.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Marco Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 13:09:05

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
Hey, if the rest of the server disagrees with what EVO and Laf are doing then team up and fight 'em.

Im surprised that with this thought I'm not disgusted over the idea of evo/laf teaming up. This situation is perfect to create a friendship, and letting the game see who pwns fluff.

BattleKJ Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 14:13:07

I find it hard to troll LaF in this thread.

*quits AT*

Marco Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 14:20:17

Marco and Miss Kj (had to be there) bffs 4 ever.

euglaf Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 15:06:39

jesus do people ever stop WHINING on AT?

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 16:13:55

Originally posted by euglaf:
jesus do people ever stop WHINING on AT?

You're fat.

Forgotten

Apr 13th 2012, 18:12:39

To be honest, as a independent player,

I'd have my group of 8 join LaF for protection, and learn from the best in the game in terms of playing the political side of the game, and actual netgainging in the game.

Be your own division, make new friends, and when you guys feel for it, you can leave to form your own tag. Historically, many alliances have done so to get back on their feet, and as recently as last year, TIE did it as well.

Obviously, LaF leaders would frown upon people leaving, but I guess for the greater good of the game and server, this would be an approach that I could see working.

Heck, there's a chance you guys might love all the spam we have in LaF and decide to stay just for that alone.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

BattleKJ Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 18:36:58

Originally posted by Forgotten:

I'd have my group of 8 join LaF for protection, and learn from the best in the game in terms of playing the political side of the game, and actual netgainging in the game.

You can't claim independence when you're a LaF member. Should have made a new account.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 18:52:28

Forgotten is right though. The established path to success is to join a larger alliance with the understanding that you will split off after a reset or two with a pact.

This starting a new alliance out of nothing has never worked.

Forgotten

Apr 13th 2012, 19:48:17

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
You can't claim independence when you're a LaF member. Should have made a new account.

EVO can't deny responsibility for your suiciding spree on various alliances last reset. Shouldn't have suicided.

Also, I am an independent member of LaF. I don't handle any FR issues, I don't handle any IA issues, I'm just a regular member that does not inflict any influence to LaF's direction in which we operate as an alliance.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 13th 2012, 19:53:14

oh god, so after almost 100 posts you are going to start something with Evo in here now? Was there really any good reason to attack KJ just there?

If you feel the need to respond to him then you should address the point he made. Don't just sling different mud back, that is the reaction of a child not an adult.

(to avoid confusion, this is directed at Forgotten)

BattleKJ Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 20:13:59

OOOOH

Forgotten, I only said you should have made a new account...

.... LIKE LORD fluffANA!

jhajajajejejajejajejajejajajaj

Marco Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 20:14:05

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Originally posted by Forgotten:

Kjs is right forgotten, you should have posted as Mrs. Forgotten

Apr 13th 2012, 20:29:07

Evo should spend more time trying to put up top countries =P

BattleKJ Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 20:52:43

LaF should spend more time making their bottom countries better!!

Apr 13th 2012, 21:06:29

LaF is willing to accept newer members that may take several resets to train up =)

torment Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 1:02:36

i should just make evo my farms!

then his proble solved.

aqua Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 1:40:09

Oh i smell a war coming. I'm looking forward to it.

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 1:51:19

We can all play nice here =p

fazer Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 2:32:37

rawr!!!!!
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 13:37:13

can't we all just kill LaF and EVO?
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 17:50:30

i know DC won't because LaF and DC are pacted ;P

like i already said, we weren't trying to farm anyone out of this game. it's not a secret that LaF likes to landgrab and i didn't know DC was an actual group of people trying to make it because they didn't notify people they were one.

this thread was the first time i was brought to attention they existed, and afterwards we've been talking to them to get them on their feet, including sending them a courtesy first reset pact.

but as i already said, i felt it was also important to teach them the proper courtesies/behaviors to exist on this server, and seems like LionsFan80 has been very receptive and willing to learn, hence we have reached a deal.

expecting people to know each new tag is an alliance rather than a spam tag is outrageous. that's why like i said earlier:

Originally posted by hanlong:
one thing i realized is

maybe the admins can add a feature where if you make a tag it links them to AT and gives a suggestion/tutorial to make your presence and to recommend them to announce who they are and they are a serious tag.

it's kind of hard to distinguish what is a real alliance or not without announcing it publicly to others.

i honestly don't know what i could have done differently without given the fact we didn't know they were not a spam tag but trying to be a real alliance originally.

Edited By: hanlong on Apr 14th 2012, 17:52:31
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 17:55:32

and forgotten for the love of god, stfu :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Forgotten

Apr 14th 2012, 20:53:48

oh please, i have more tanks than you do HLW, don't make me AB you again!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

archaic Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 21:25:31

i know DC won't because LaF and DC are pacted ;P

Thanks!

Karma rocks, your pene shall surely double in size for this
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

hanlong Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 18:14:08

heh like we said from the start of this thrad, even though LaF/DC are pacted now and the hits stopped there, didn't stop the rest of you all from farming them :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 18:31:04

hanlong you don't get to take the moral high ground on any subject relating to farming alliances.

Where are the Russians? How often did you guys farm ICN? PDM? :P

Atryn Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 18:47:39

heh like we said from the start of this thrad, even though LaF/DC are pacted now and the hits stopped there, didn't stop the rest of you all from farming them :P

define "you all"?

Forum Moderator

Apr 16th 2012, 19:05:36

The russian tag was a completely different circumstance, we tried to talk to them but we weren't able to establish effective communications. Also, they kept on hitting our countries, were we supposed to just not respond?

Also we can take the moral high ground when it comes to DC if we like, since we did in fact sign them, and did so before the vast majority of other alliances did.

PS: I'm the one that signed them, shower the good karma onto me!

BattleKJ Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 19:48:02

I'll shower you with something, and you may or may not like it.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 19:51:25

i didn't mean "you all" as everyone else, but some of the rest.

its not moral high ground, i'm just trying to iterate my point that it's more important to teach how to retal/estabilish/etc. than just blindly giving pacts. they are still getting farmed was my point.

that was my original point, and i'm just saying how it is.

semi-related point is my political stance i don't believe in giving welfare without programs to make people less dependent on them. that's just my belief. even though i live in san francisco and they like to hand money out to homeless people like candy, i see how it doesn't work (and those bums are still on the street)... while if you have programs to trade welfare for assistance programs i personally believe it works better...

Edited By: hanlong on Apr 16th 2012, 19:58:03
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Forum Moderator

Apr 16th 2012, 23:46:05

*nod* and as an important part of that I didn't just sign a pact with DC, but I also gave them a rundown of what is considered "standard policy" on the server.

1:1 escalating, 4 or more hits by the same country on the same country within 24 hours = right to kill etc. etc.

I see they are starting to apply some of the principles I spoke with them about!

archaic Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 1:07:42

well, like I said hanlong (and thanks H4 also) I appreciate you guys giving them a chance, it was probably too much to expect everybody else to do the same.

I feel like I did the best I could to help them.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov