Verified:

Forgotten

May 6th 2012, 17:22:42

some type of forum, that 'verified' individuals can post professional knowledge or special offers.

Like, myself personally, I was a professional vacuum repair and sales person for a few years. I have knowledge of what to avoid and what to get.

I've ran many type of businesses, from billiards to arcades,
internet cafes to photo booths, micro kitchen restaurant to a full catering business.

I'm now in the business of celluar devices and represent a major provider in Canada.

I'm sure many more of us have more knowledge than I do, and in different areas we'd like to share as well.

I know general talk is there, but spam is there also.

I'm suggesting for a verified posting forum, with strict mod control (I'll volunteer as well). That posters that are verifed (through questions or simply credentials in their area) can answer questions and post articles on different things.

Special offers could be in a sub forum as well, because we all know there are promotions out there, lots with catches, but some, really, don't have any. like the Rogers promotion in March/April of 50% off your Value Packs (Call Display/Visual Voicemail/International Text), with no contract renewal, no commitment.

Companies don't promote these things, because they lose $, but it's there for the sales people to close sales.

I think it could work, just last week, I helped Mr.Silver on picking a central vacuum for his future home.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 6th 2012, 19:34:44

collab.boxcarhosting.com

That's what we use!

Marshal Game profile

May 6th 2012, 20:34:18

lame xaos, very lame.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Mr.Silver

May 7th 2012, 2:08:48

I like this idea. So many people that we've grown to know over the years have become a good support network for us in so many aspects of life.

Having an extra board doesn't take much and just creates another avenue for players to communicate and get to know eachother.

also get help (which helps wives be happier with the game when we get some useful info heh)

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 8th 2012, 0:25:39

this sounds like a good idea ;)
Finally did the signature thing.

Forgotten

May 17th 2012, 18:15:14

@qzjul,

any news?
~LaF's Retired Janitor~