you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 7th 2012, 16:31:47

Martian just wants to be included in one of "Those Databases." You know, the ones that "don't exist, now stop asking."

NukEvil Game profile

May 7th 2012, 16:34:57

Then martian is doing it wrong. If he wants to know how he can end up on a watch list, all he needs to do is PM me for a list of specific words he can use that will be guaranteed to get him some attention from the authorities.

Words that worked quite well for Rainbow and Snakebite a few years ago.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

silentwolf Game profile

May 7th 2012, 16:39:46

Lol .. Big brother ehh..

Most of the phrase used in this game smells of terrorism

I had ppl give me the looks when i was talking to my wife about earth n war in a restaurant..

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 7th 2012, 16:57:54

not really trying to do that.. was thinking more along the lines of the robot chicken sketch:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

TAN Game profile

May 7th 2012, 20:39:21

*slowly backs away from thread so as not to arouse suspicion*
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Wharfed

May 7th 2012, 20:55:42

I'm pretty sure I'm already on the watch list. I took an class in explosives and have some some projects centered around explosives.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.