Verified:

maxi

May 28th 2012, 15:53:29

Let me guess a country with no defense or offense with 4 missles and 30k spies is a suicider. You guys are pathetic. You must be making up for your tiny penises and the fact that you cant get a woman. How about you jerk off to something other then killing non suicider countries. Lowlifes.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2012, 16:11:06

O.o
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

quicksnipe Game profile

May 28th 2012, 16:55:49

quick, he's slandering KSMs name, KILLL.

maxi

May 28th 2012, 18:10:50

1. Im female
2. I dont know a ksm
3. Nbkers have little packages thats why they go after little fluffries

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2012, 18:15:39

Re-#3

You already slept with them? O.o
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dragon Game profile

May 28th 2012, 18:22:20

Maxi and Maxipad09 are 2 different people. Tbag cleared that up several days ago.

Popcom Game profile

May 28th 2012, 18:23:01

How many threads are you going to make crying about this? you have been told on FFAT a # of times: JOIN A TAG, OR MAKE YOUR OWN 1 MAN TAG AND ANNOUNCE IT ON FFAT, OR STFU.

also; If you come on here, make a "NBK" thread because we wrongfully killed one of your countries, we'll make it up to you and pay reps. You don't have to carry on like a pissed off 7th grader.
You know the saying, you catch more bees with honey and all that..
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Dragon Game profile

May 28th 2012, 18:37:33

Originally posted by maxi:
Let me guess a country with no defense or offense with 4 missles and 30k spies is a suicider. You guys are pathetic. You must be making up for your tiny penises and the fact that you cant get a woman. How about you jerk off to something other then killing non suicider countries. Lowlifes.

This isn't rocket science.

NOBODY ON THIS SERVER wishes to harm innocent players trying to learn and/or enjoy the game.

What most clans on this server WILL do is pre-emptively eliminate untagged countries and "publicly undeclared tags" because more often that not, they end up being suiciders.

Now, nobody can make you tag up. Nobody can make you join a clan. Nobody can make you come on FFAt and identify yourself and get to know the community. You have every right to run untagged countries, make a tag that remains unintroduced to the server or whatever else floats your boat.

What I can tell you (as I already have and so has a ton of others) is that if you can't follow some simple advice meant with good intention, that your existence on this server probably less than enjoyable.

Since you apparently haven't taken our (repeated) suggestions and advice, I'll assume that you're just an NBK hater with some axe to grind because you could make all your hardship go away simply by conforming to what this server expects of you as a participant.

Yes, I said EXPECT. Should it be that way? Maybe not. But the sad truth is that some folks only make countries to start trouble, and the best way to deal with that is to kill everything that is outside of the boundaries of what most of us know to be non-threats.

As I offered before, if you make a tag next set, come on FFAt, introduce it (and yourself), and ask for pacts, I will give you one no questions asked.

But if you want to stay on the rag and have a belligerent and non-compliant attitude, I can't help you. Excess estrogen don't work any better here than excess testosterone.

gambit Game profile

May 28th 2012, 19:25:10

qm told me to jerk my tiny penis while i kill stuff or i would get the hose

:(
Natural Born Killer

Rip It Up Game profile

May 29th 2012, 1:24:36

Dragon has pretty much said all that I was going to say :-P take his advice.
My guess is that you had every intention of being a suicider, and got found out early and decided to try and trash us on FFAT out of frustration since you weren't able to do any damage in-game.

gambit - do u have to use a set of tweezers like me?
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Rip It Up Game profile

May 29th 2012, 1:26:22

Take into account also that you obviously have some idea of what a "suicider" is on this server to come out and publically try and defend yourself against the fact, makes u not a "newbie" to this game, and hence you should have known better in the first place.
MSN:

Dizology Game profile

May 30th 2012, 4:29:24

Ttt. All posts here are meant to help you out. If you can't take advise, perhaps you should try a solo server. Express seems like your thing.

Dizology Game profile

May 30th 2012, 4:35:49

Also. The size of the countries we kill actually has no bearing on the size of our fluffs. If you had a bigger country built the same, or jet heavy, it would die. That also has no bearing oin put breaking ability. We are doing the netters on this server a favour. No tag should come close to 500 kills in a netting set.. And not having a single war.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 30th 2012, 6:55:15

we need 60 more kills diz :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rip It Up Game profile

May 30th 2012, 7:11:14

lol uve had 440 suiciders thus set? shiiit
MSN:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 30th 2012, 8:41:31

That's only what we have killed, pan,boom, imp at one stage and of course nbk have killed suiciders on tko this reset
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 30th 2012, 8:43:29

And that's why we have a high number of low net countries, a group of 7 members gave up their sets to let others net.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rip It Up Game profile

May 30th 2012, 8:45:53

yeah we have killed a lot this set. 652 kills this set.
MSN: