Verified:

peacekeeper

May 27th 2012, 16:37:20

IMP you have screwed with 2 of my DPs this set.

1. By having people tag up after a FS has been declared.

2. Killing countries in a tag where you are not the police.

I see you have no morals so i am taking one from your book. I no longer will have morals for you. So Canada here by declares war on IMP.

Please put both sides on DNH for whats lefted in the set.

P.S. LaE and FoCuS will be policing for Canada. Someone will be by soon to confirm.
Prez of Little Ankle Biters
lab.ghqnet.com

quicksnipe Game profile

May 27th 2012, 16:41:06

Do they make a circle though , that is the question

bstrong86 Game profile

May 27th 2012, 16:44:54

DP for him means double penetration....God I'm hungovrr
The Death Knights

XI

SublimeNightmare Game profile

May 27th 2012, 17:35:23

You could always let a clan know your going to FS them so they can tag.

We were asked to kill those countries by our allies. Nuff said. Keep trying noob. In legit war, you have no skills.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Popcom Game profile

May 27th 2012, 17:46:43

Originally posted by peacekeeper:
I

yea this makes no sense. IMP didn't do the FS...

you guys have the NW advantage, IMP has #s. lets see some kill'n!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

quicksnipe Game profile

May 27th 2012, 17:51:11

Originally posted by Popcom:
Originally posted by peacekeeper:
I

yea this makes no sense. IMP didn't do the FS...

you guys have the NW advantage, IMP has #s. lets see some kill'n!

thats why youre my favorite nbker, tell it like it is!

May 27th 2012, 17:52:55

They have FS and original countries w/o war. Also, if you no longer have morals for IMP, is it safe to say we can do whatever we want 'un-morally' in retaliation.

FYI, so sick of fighting for most of a set, getting inactive towards the end only to be killed by suiciding tag (Atlantis, now Canada) that is fresh, with countries and manpower for war. Then wait, I will have hear about your leet war skills to huh.
IT'S KILLING TIME

quicksnipe Game profile

May 27th 2012, 17:56:28

lol, you realize that 3 of us have warred, two of us actually beat pk before joining up. forgive us if we see you guys getting involved in a 1v1 over a "drunken" mistake and think, hey if we band together we can help karma return to the server.

and hat un-morally things can you do? tag up your deleted pheenz tag? no thanks, you have the advantages enough without it.

May 27th 2012, 17:58:55

says the guy who just FS'd.
IT'S KILLING TIME

quicksnipe Game profile

May 27th 2012, 18:00:02

you have tnw, and 50% countries advantage, at least 4 more members than we do. us having the FS just barely evens out nw portion but you will have turns to kill us a lot faster

bstrong86 Game profile

May 27th 2012, 18:38:01

The Death Knights

XI

Mr Emerald

May 27th 2012, 21:40:42

confirmed
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Popcom Game profile

May 27th 2012, 21:42:07

unconfirmed
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

snawdog Game profile

May 27th 2012, 22:03:41

re-confirmed
ICQ 364553524
msn

Donny Game profile

May 27th 2012, 22:36:37

BLAME CANADA
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mike Game profile

May 27th 2012, 23:27:39

lol holy fluff i thouht canada was goign to suicide on us..

guess diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks
Carpe Cerevisi

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2012, 23:34:56

Can I get drunk and tag jump to make the chIMPs NW look better for this war? :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mike Game profile

May 27th 2012, 23:42:02

didnt rico say you were IMPjr? you could probably just hit straight from your tag dude!
Carpe Cerevisi

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2012, 23:48:20

Ya, you're right, mike!!!

*aims deathstar @ Canada*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 28th 2012, 3:32:45

I was expecting canada to hit TKO as it seems to be the "in thing" for suiciders this reset
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NightShade

May 28th 2012, 3:53:09

We're policing for this little soirée? Excellent.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Rico Game profile

May 28th 2012, 7:10:39

*Shrug*

I don't play this late in set.

Mars UP Game profile

May 28th 2012, 12:10:36

Since when does LaE and FoCuS ever police for you helltard?

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2012, 13:51:21

Speaking of Canada,camping for the race yesterday I saw a weird number of RVs flying Canadian flags, in North Carolina. Somme and my friends went to the store, and at about 4am last night we replaced 7 Canadian flags with the Stars and Stripes.

Don't bring that Canadian bullfluff in my house on Memorial Day!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

May 28th 2012, 14:01:08

Originally posted by mrford:
Speaking of Canada,camping for the race yesterday I saw a weird number of RVs flying Canadian flags, in North Carolina. Somme and my friends went to the store, and at about 4am last night we replaced 7 Canadian flags with the Stars and Stripes.

Awesome, eh !

(Northern Mexicans ; )
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Jade Penn Game profile

May 28th 2012, 14:17:19

Originally posted by mrford:

North Carolina and you did not include the Stars and Bars?

Khavic25 Game profile

May 28th 2012, 15:39:05

Good job Ford :)

That is funny
Damn missed it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2012, 15:45:28

Canadian border hoppers flying their flags = Frostbacks :p
(•_•)

Y

May 28th 2012, 15:47:41

LOL frostbacks
~~SOL Member~~

EViL

May 28th 2012, 16:11:26

LOL @ helltard assigning police that never agreed

Rockman Game profile

May 28th 2012, 16:18:44

Originally posted by EViL:

LaE confirmed. Not sure about focus...

quicksnipe Game profile

May 28th 2012, 16:55:14

Originally posted by Rockman:

LaE confirmed. Not sure about focus...

as ^ said. pk talked to pain at focus. they can unconfirm if they dont want to police but as far as we know pain agreed.

Pain Game profile

May 28th 2012, 17:20:30

yes i did agree. figured i wouldnt have to do anything this late in the set anyways.
Your mother is a nice woman

quicksnipe Game profile

May 28th 2012, 17:25:47

and we thank you for that :)

mdevol Game profile

May 28th 2012, 23:25:40

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
confirmed

Originally posted by Pain:
yes i did agree. figured i wouldnt have to do anything this late in the set anyways.

nice trolling EViL. maybe you should stick to accusing clans of threatening police. Oh wait, that one doesn't work when the police post proving you wrong either...

maybe you should just stop posting about police activities, not working out quite well for ya. but since we all know that wont happen

also, still waiting on that post about NBK ACTUALLY threatening focus over legit police actions...

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 28th 2012, 23:46:17

hahahaha

helltard...morals... did i miss something
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Yamaha Game profile

May 29th 2012, 1:02:07

I did too much fighting and surviving this set to watch my originals get killed off by a couple of players with massive war prepped countries that obviously saw very little to no action while we fought. Have fun killing mine. I'll be back next set when maybe you can FS us on even remotely equal grounds :/
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Popcom Game profile

May 29th 2012, 1:39:59

ok, IMP has what like 2x the NW and countries...i dont see how this isn't an even war...
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

pocketchange

May 29th 2012, 1:44:14

Hmmmmm, this is fluffty. Looks like we are just giving up.

ZIP Game profile

May 29th 2012, 1:44:32

lol imp making excuses even before they lose, when they have the nw and country advantage. no faith in your members?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Popcom Game profile

May 29th 2012, 1:45:59

pocket, go rally the rest of IMP...you guys know if you lose to HR you will never live it down :P
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

pocketchange

May 29th 2012, 1:47:25

i'll keep fighting, but i suck.

May 29th 2012, 2:02:15

ZIP, you are wrong.

From my other thread. Popcom, IMP never had NW advantage.

You're wrong. This war is not about skill. It was done once again in a cowardly fashion at the end of the reset. You waited until they you had a pure numerical advantage before you FS'd.

Shall we look at numbers tough guy?

Tag Canada: 695 Million NW
Numbers: 96
Avg: 7.2 Million NW
Number of originals: 35 (36%)
Number of restarts: 61 (64%)
Networth of originals: 470 mil NW (67%)

Tag IMP: 612 Million NW
Numbers: 141
Avg: 4.3 Million NW
Number of originals: 18 (12%)
Number of restarts: 123 (88%)
Networth of originals: 177 mil NW (28%)

IT'S KILLING TIME

May 29th 2012, 2:05:54

Okay, Canada top string.

15 mil troops on roughly all of the top 11 Dict Canada countries.

Max weapons tech and hospital tech.

This means, it takes 25.85 mil troops to break. Meanwhile, you lose 1 mil+ troops per hit and they lose about 200k.

Meaning, lem is virtually the hardest thing ever. I am working with restarts in the 3000's, 4000's and 5000's. I have no clue how I could do anything. Here is the kicker, I had all 16 of mine in IMPs top 30. If I cannot do anything neither could the rest of IMP.

My countries have 5 mil troops, no tech, -2 mil+ cash per turn and no stock.

EDIT: I have played EE for roughly a year now. Not once have I been allowed to build dict's like those, I try every set and have been denied b/c of war. Believe me, if I have 16 countries like that I would gladly welcome war.

Edited By: SublimeNightmare on May 29th 2012, 2:07:55
See Original Post
IT'S KILLING TIME

May 29th 2012, 2:11:22

Triple post:

None of this takes into account that Canada killed 20 on a FS. Making the NW difference roughly 520 mil (IMP) vs 695 mil (Canada).

Truth is in the numbers.
IT'S KILLING TIME

quicksnipe Game profile

May 29th 2012, 2:46:35

before i let you play the sympathy card for too much longer sublime, lets do some real math.

http://earthgraphs.com/...Canada&warreport=Show

the declaration was at 16:37 game time. this war report begins 3 minutes before then. so all countries are tagged up on both side and starting networth shows Canada at 601m nw to IMP at 679m nw

you had TNW on us, you had nearly 50 more countries on us and you consider yourselves better than CC (who also claim to be the best on the server, personally i believe they and NBK are both the best but they wont ever agree on that) with all those ccsucks themed countries. we at Canada all suck dont we? our leader is considered the server trophy fluff round after round, and the idea that we should have announced to you that we would be warring is similar in ridiculousness to your claim that you were called in to "help an ally by a drunk KC". Had you been called in to attack a 400 country Elysium, would you do it without a contact? if Ely was an ally? no you did it because you knew you could get away with it. NBK were their police and unless you announced a declaration you had no role in that war.

now please, quit fluffing and win this war so you can get back to talking about how unfair life is when you bring this stuff on yourself.

Edited By: quicksnipe on May 29th 2012, 2:50:24
See Original Post

quicksnipe Game profile

May 29th 2012, 3:02:02

and if i sound upset its because this round i saw you complain both about WINNING a war against CC and LOSING a war that isn't over. for warmongers you seem too emotional, sit down, read a book and relax once in a while. i know i'm going to now.

+i really liked the walling. its not impressive considering you guys have had 1000s before. 510 is a personal best and im proud of it.

May 29th 2012, 3:06:28

Your NW jumped to 700 mil as soon as you completed your FS. IMP's dropped to 520 mil as soon as you finished the FS. Post FS you had only 30 less countries. As shown above, #'s mean nothing. It is about stock and originals NW.

We never made claim to be better than CC. I think that much is apparent to all. Those CC sux countries are mine. I think I have earned the right to make those given the names of CC countries being anti IMP.

You have not earned anything.

Please, don't act like tag Canada will have 96 countries next set. It's not a clan.

KC said attack, we did. KC said stop, we did. Not really sure how it is up to you to play judge and jury on that.

IT'S KILLING TIME

Pain Game profile

May 29th 2012, 3:06:39

Sublime youre a nice guy and all, and maybe you dont deserve it but you choose to play in an alliance that prides itself on basically being douchebags and doing douchebag things. i mean look at your own signature. because of this people are going to enjoy giving the bullfluff right back to you.

obviously youve wronged enough people that you constantly have fluff like this happen, its not like random people just woke up and said "hey that IMP alliance looks like a good one to hate on". maybe you should work on that image.
Your mother is a nice woman

May 29th 2012, 3:09:50

Originally posted by quicksnipe:
and if i sound upset its because this round i saw you complain both about WINNING a war against CC and LOSING a war that isn't over. for warmongers you seem too emotional, sit down, read a book and relax once in a while. i know i'm going to now.

+i really liked the walling. its not impressive considering you guys have had 1000s before. 510 is a personal best and im proud of it.

Oh please. Playing the chill card on me.

There are maybe 3-4 players active in IMP right now at this part of the set. It's the same old story. We war for most of the set. Get a cease fire, and whether win or lose (more often lose), we get smacked by some group of players sitting on stock and larger countries.

I am going to chill, and not really fight this war b/c set is over this week and I could care less bout my crap countries. I hate commies.
IT'S KILLING TIME