Verified:

Pain Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 20:25:18

and?
Your mother is a nice woman

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 20:40:34

And?? You went at JJ hard for using farms, and when Mr. Titanium does it you go "abloobloo my alliance!" Hat tip to Mr. Titanium for pointing out to me that when he had land farms putting him in DR, the mods chose to delete him for the land farms. So the question is, were those land farms his multis, or were they fellow RD members, or what? Seems more relevant to Alliance server all the time, but in any case, I posted it there not to make your alliance look bad, but to make a cheater who cheated be outed as a cheater.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Pain Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 23:27:11

first off i went at JJ BECAUSE HE WAS RUNNING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. can you get that fact through your thick fluffing skull blid?

where did i ever say it was OK for seth to have used farms? can you qoute me? apparently i have a short memory cause i cant remember doing it.

your whole arguement is based on the fact that i DIDNT suicide on seth and that i did on JJ. youre a retard. stop posting.

oh and tell me your number.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2012, 1:08:32

actually my argument is that you go from attacking JJs countries and calling him out in the forums to telling people to shut up and flaming them when they talk about titanium. and now apparently you want to attack me in the game, all cuz the guy is in your clan. it's really disgraceful.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2012, 1:41:30

Stop calling him that, its Seth...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2012, 1:46:04

refer to thread title koh, he's both, so he can be called either.

Pain Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 9:59:34

Originally posted by blid:
actually my argument is that you go from attacking JJs countries and calling him out in the forums to telling people to shut up and flaming them when they talk about titanium. and now apparently you want to attack me in the game, all cuz the guy is in your clan. it's really disgraceful.

you posted on a completely seperate server in order to make my alliance look bad even though the actions of a member on another server have nothing to do with alliance server. THATS why i want to know your country number. i didnt call out seth because i havent even been playing express. i only just made a country because you pissed me off. why are you so afraid of me having your country number?

ill tell you what blid, if you can prove to me that seth is cheating in express, i will personally suicide him since youre too incompetent to do it yourself.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2012, 20:10:50

I did it to make Seth look bad - he obviously doesn't care about cheating or being caught cheating but does care about people finding out it was him doing it. See my signature for proof of that.

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 20:13:02

LOL blid, you're an idiot.

You devote way too much of your life to investigating me, and still know nothing :)

But you do think a lot of things and have lots of incorrect theories. Stick with those kid.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2012, 20:16:02

Why you farm me, Seth?!?!?!

/me vamps up missile production
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 21:13:45

I farmed you?

I've never farmed you KoH :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2012, 21:16:45

Lies!

/Sad face, buys many, many jets...
(•_•)

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 21:49:24

I've really never farmed you, any set. I've rarely hit you

tduong Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 23:03:35

Originally posted by galleri:
tduong,
your post was deleted for the nigerian comment, use it again and you will be banned sir.

give me my frist ban then biiaatcch!!! lmao! like i care
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 23:09:38

i can see tdyoung following in JJs foot steps. LOL- Loosers alike.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

tduong Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 23:15:12

no we're not alike, jj can't control his emotions very well. I don't care about an internet threat. And a ban? lmao. I spend a few mins on the forum maybe once a month.
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 23:16:31

try to spend a few less.
I shall fear no retals,

crest23 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 17:40:08

Found another of Seth's countries from the past when he was trying to hide with DR from my retal. Just as he sometimes forgets what country he logs into to post here, he also forgot to keep himself in DR. Boy did I make him pay. He has never run all jetter before but I'm pretty sure when you ask the other guys that retalled him once his DR wore off, they'd say otherwise.

http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/329/186

Anyone here notice that any set he gets his teeth knocked in you never see him come here and brag under yet another alias.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 18:28:30

Yea.. Or I just don't brag

blid

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 18:39:18

Yeah, except for smlandau (Titanium) posting to congratulate Berkowitz (Titanium) on his bogus scores. Or Titanium posting about how he has records and wins on every server.

Pain Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 19:38:47

Yeah, except for smlandau (Titanium) posting to congratulate Berkowitz (Titanium) on his bogus scores. Or Titanium posting about how he has records and wins on every server.

seth has won on 4 servers legit. are you mad about that because you cant?

crest23 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 19:41:27

Or him sending me uncalled for retarded and archaic strat advice showing his noobness.

Do you want me to post your PMs to me here? Where mere seconds after the scores updated you sent me messages marked URGENT?

By the way, I didn't know messages could be marked urgent and in red fonts until Mr. Titanium sent that PM to me.

Let me know if you want me to post them here. I'll also post my responses to you, lol.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 19:42:41

Please do!
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 19:55:04

The guy is such a clown and a loser. He logs on as smlandau84 to post on Express, logs off and logs in as Agent K to post in Team, logs off and logs in as Mr. Titanium in Alliance, come s to Express and sees a messages he needs to respond to so he logs off and logs in as Agent K is about to hit send but shoot! he is supposed to be talking in Express as smlandau84 not Agent K, so he logs off and logs in as smlaundau84, dang it! now he needs to retype everything he just typed again.

He browses the Team forum, oh man! I gotta respond to that! What am I logged in as again? Oh yes, smlandau84, I got to log off and log in as Agent K, what's my password again? I wrote it down somewhere. Logs in as Agent K, posts and there's a message of him in Express, logs off and logs in as smlaunau84, responds and goes to Alliance, gotta respond that too, logs off and logs in as Mr. Titanium,....

This goes on for a few hrs everyday. I'm feel bad for the guy. That is dedication if I've ever seen it before.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 19:56:01

Originally posted by Pain:

Titanium's been purpled, I believe, at least a dozen times under all his aliases. Are you mad about one of the leaders of your pathetic alliance being called out for what he really is? RD is no better than LaF or that crapclan MGP. Just a mid-sized turd in between LaF the floater and MGP the nugget.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 20:01:13

+100
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 20:05:35

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Titanium's been purpled, I believe, at least a dozen times under all his aliases. Are you mad about one of the leaders of your pathetic alliance being called out for what he really is? RD is no better than LaF or that crapclan MGP. Just a mid-sized turd in between LaF the floater and MGP the nugget.

Actually, no i haven't. I've been purpled 4 times in express, that is all. No other servers, ever. And I don't run countries under aliases, but feel free to keep believing that ;)

Basically what it comes down to is you're all jealous. I've won everywhere legit, multiple times over a period of a few months and none of you witch hunters can do the same.

Crest, I feel bad for you kid/kids. Maybe you should spend more time being a father and less time "investigating" me. Seriously, that's real life, this is a game.

Pain Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 20:08:22

lol u mad cause evo keeps getting pooped on? kinda funny coming from a person who plays for an alliance that has people currently cheating in it

bug03 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 20:09:43

i personally like it when your country has 0 food and 57 billion in cash. Makes me giggle

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 20:11:46

I want 57 billion in an express country. That would be fun.

bug03 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 20:12:16

unpossible

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 18th 2012, 20:12:43

Originally posted by crest23:
The guy is such a clown and a loser. He logs on as smlandau84 to post on Express, logs off and logs in as Agent K to post in Team, logs off and logs in as Mr. Titanium in Alliance, come s to Express and sees a messages he needs to respond to so he logs off and logs in as Agent K is about to hit send but shoot! he is supposed to be talking in Express as smlandau84 not Agent K, so he logs off and logs in as smlaundau84, dang it! now he needs to retype everything he just typed again.

He browses the Team forum, oh man! I gotta respond to that! What am I logged in as again? Oh yes, smlandau84, I got to log off and log in as Agent K, what's my password again? I wrote it down somewhere. Logs in as Agent K, posts and there's a message of him in Express, logs off and logs in as smlaunau84, responds and goes to Alliance, gotta respond that too, logs off and logs in as Mr. Titanium,....

This goes on for a few hrs everyday. I'm feel bad for the guy. That is dedication if I've ever seen it before.

Does everyone know your alias? ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 20:13:21

lol u mad cause evo keeps getting pooped on? kinda funny coming from a person who plays for an alliance that has people currently cheating in it

That is a very good point. Except that you're wrong, in that I haven't played in Alliance for the past several resets. Also, you've failed to back up your cheating accusation with even a shred of evidence. In the meantime, Titanium, AKA smlandau84, AKA Berkowitz, AKA whoever else he happens to be, has been purpled so many times that it's difficult to keep count. So why don't you crawl back to Alliance, back to RD, and return to your abject existence as Titanium's personal janitor?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 20:15:08

Umadbro?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 20:17:25

I've won two of the solo servers legit and will probably win the third eventually, so no I'm not really mad about that. What I'm mad about is him cheating here all the time. I don't trust his scores or his claims because he's proven to be dishonest (see sig) and resort to dishonest practices (see purple countries).

Even a post like below:
Originally posted by smlandau84:

Actually, no i haven't. I've been purpled 4 times in express, that is all. No other servers, ever.
Sure, that may be true, only 4 purples, but I already proved beyond doubt he cheated as Buenos noches, so that's a 5th country, and there may be others out there. We don't know because we can't trust him.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 20:30:23

Originally posted by crest23:

Does everyone know your alias? ;)

Alright you got me interested...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 21:46:07

LMFAO!!!!

*grabs some popcorn*
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 21:53:33

Pixmo Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 21:59:24

Maybe he did, but the post is deleted now.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 22:09:31

Yup, I missed LOL, maybe galleri got banned!
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 23:36:23

I actually didn't see it either. I saw there was a post by galleri but when I clicked it was gone. I guess it's hopeless.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:47:15

Finally we can agree on something!
I shall fear no retals,

blid

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 0:53:28

I don't know if there's anything wrong with RD, besides that they have Mr. Titanium as a member. They should kick him out or at least make him publicly apologize and promise to change, but instead clowns like Pain just try to jump in front of the bullet. Any alliance would probably act like that, they are very tight-knit groups.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:03:48

+10 to twizted for reposting that fine piece of hilarioussness..
The Death Knights

XI

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 19th 2012, 3:18:11

I actually didn't see it either. I saw there was a post by galleri but when I clicked it was gone. I guess it's hopeless.

nah I deleted my own post, because I was on my phone and I misspelled every damn thing. LULZ.
P.S. pixmo....who is "he"?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 3:22:11

^ n00b!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 3:24:59

Originally posted by Pixmo:
Maybe she did, but the post is deleted now.

Fixed it :p
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 7:53:14

I don't know if there's anything wrong with RD, besides that they have Mr. Titanium as a member. They should kick him out or at least make him publicly apologize and promise to change, but instead clowns like Pain just try to jump in front of the bullet. Any alliance would probably act like that, they are very tight-knit groups.

again where have i defended his deletions?

if he got deleted he deserved it for breaking the rules.

ask seth yourself if ive ever yelled at him for his bullfluff. you act like i would blindly defend a him even when hes wrong. you came to AT to try to make people think hes cheating in alliance when its impossible to cheat in alliance unless hes got a second country (which its been proven he has never had). so yes i have a problem with that.

Pixmo Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 9:04:28

nah I deleted my own post, because I was on my phone and I misspelled every damn thing. LULZ.
P.S. pixmo....who is "he"?

Sorry, I shlipped

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 11:50:26

again where have i defended his deletions?

if he got deleted he deserved it for breaking the rules.

ask seth yourself if ive ever yelled at him for his bullfluff. you act like i would blindly defend a him even when hes wrong. you came to AT to try to make people think hes cheating in alliance when its impossible to cheat in alliance unless hes got a second country (which its been proven he has never had). so yes i have a problem with that.

either you are dumb or delusional. The only way you could PROVE anyone does not have a secondary country is to follow them around all day every day with a camera. Think on this- some loser COULD have an account at home, and then a different one at 5 different public libraries. Yes, they would be a loser but anything is possible. Only God knows the truth.
I shall fear no retals,