Verified:

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2012, 14:56:20

With the sol/evo/md/pdm coalition taking "another" cowardly attempt at gang banging LaF out of the game has been soiled by SoF throwing it's heavy artillery fire power in support of close friend LaF, in justification LaF has reclaimed order as a dominant force in alliance server.The LaF/SoF/RD coalition showing political and warfare brilliance to claw back from unfavored odds being dragged to the battlefield so early into the set by sol/evo fsing, LaF and SoF taking sol/evo/md/pdm to school on warfare and political chess.

-LaF,SoF and RD country and warfare superiority start to flex strategic dominance on the battlefield of the sol/evo/md/pdm coalitions.

-With md the only real threat of the 4 being tag killed, disabled and left broken leaves the remaining 3 as sitting ducks.

-sol struggling to survive "once again" with only a handful of breakers left, dwindle helplessly in disarray at seeing md fall to the hands of accurate SoF/LaF attacks "another" loss to the sol alliance is eminent,sol's top order fall like domino's to LaF and SoF superiority, another demoralizing loss for sol 2nd set in a row, lacking their historical strength as a superior warfare alliance of previous times.

-evo "even though they lack a spinal cord" have put up a good fight thus far coming out from under md and sol's skirt with a bit of fight. evo having holes punched through them start to fold with a total of 6 breakers left fall to the clutches of the SoF/LaF/RD coalitions full frontal assault evo being put in their place accordingly with the SoF/LaF coalition holding their boot against evo's throat.

-pdm once again stupidly involving themselves with something out of their league has started to feel the walls being blown to bits around them with WCL of the SoF/LaF coalition ripping apart any pdm country in it's war path, you idiots need to learn to war ab's are a waste of time you could be killing, you probley let your side down the most, the weakest link belt still remains firmly around your waste.

-Rival vs TIE war is dead even great display guys very admirable you guys are like pit bulls going at it with your blow for blow war, very entertaining.

-LCN,IMag are good police officers staying true to their words as neutral grounds, great job guys both sides are grateful at your enforcement skill.

and all you other ankle bitters good luck for total and average net crowns this set may the best small alliance win!

Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Sir Balin Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 15:01:32

pure, unadulterated ignorance

bertz Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 15:04:50

Wow, setting up a closely even fight is cowardly now huh?
So call RD is being the tough guy? No wonder this game is dying.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2012, 15:08:53

the games not dieing, your side is mate.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Kumander Otbol

Jun 21st 2012, 15:10:59

Originally posted by bertz:

SoF is driving people away from this game. We are the bad guys, we will do everything to make people quit this game! rofl. i laughed at that statement.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2012, 15:12:32

Originally posted by bertz:

last set sol/md vs LaF was close didn't stop evo blind shoting.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 15:13:57

Originally posted by Sir Balin:

Klown Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 15:14:32

what a lame thread

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2012, 15:16:39

thanks for posting in it though.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

bertz Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 15:18:05

Originally posted by TaSk1:

last set sol/md vs LaF was close didn't stop evo blind shoting.

Their leaders cheated.
LaF + Rival Vs. Evo
Yeah LaF are not cowards. lol

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 15:26:10

With the sol/evo/md/pdm coalition taking "another" cowardly attempt at gang banging LaF out of the game has been soiled by SoF throwing it's heavy artillery fire power in support of close friend LaF, in justification LaF has reclaimed order as a dominant force in alliance server.The LaF/SoF/RD coalition showing political and warfare brilliance to claw back from unfavored odds being dragged to the battlefield so early into the set by sol/evo fsing, LaF and SoF taking sol/evo/md/pdm to school on warfare and political chess.

You see, no one is trying to remove LaF from the server. No matter how much you say that, it simply isn't true. LaF stole many rounds of EE from EVERYONE with hanlong and TC's cheating. LaF was a huge beneficiary and everyone else suffered. I do not see why LaF should be let off the hook. They chose their leader, he cheated for them. They took the ill gotten gains but act as if they have no culpability for it. Realistically LaF should have to pay for every round that hanlong lead them. Instead people chose a shortened term of just three rounds. I know for you this is just some political game, but for everyone else this is about not letting cheaters win the game. I remember when SoF used to take a stand against cheaters, not freely offer them victory.

-pdm once again stupidly involving themselves with something out of their league has started to feel the walls being blown to bits around them with WCL of the SoF/LaF coalition ripping apart any pdm country in it's war path, you idiots need to learn to war ab's are a waste of time you could be killing, you probley let your side down the most, the weakest link belt still remains firmly around your waste.

I am not sure why you think it is stupid to involve yourself with the betterment of the server and to take a stand against cheaters. I think it is stupid to stand by cheaters, to prop up cheaters, and say that "you may have cheated, but we don't care". It is sad that you only care about "winning".

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2012, 15:26:22

what about the rest of the alliance? you can't hold an individuals actions accountable for the rest of them, now that the problem has been dealt with accordingly and han and tc have been exited laf have bounced back and still run kick ass countries and will take the best of the best to the battlefield as you can see in this war.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

NRS Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 15:28:16

I believe LaF and SoF have been part of one sided wars more often than Evo ever has. This war was completely even before RD decided to come in and mess everything up. TaSk1 you are very ignorant

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 15:34:32

what about the rest of the alliance? you can't hold an individuals actions accountable for the rest of them, now that the problem has been dealt with accordingly and han and tc have been exited laf have bounced back and still run kick ass countries and will take the best of the best to the battlefield as you can see in this war.

The individuals all chose to let that guy lead them and represent them and they all benefited from the cheating for several rounds. In this game alliances are sometimes killed for the actions of one rogue member, let alone their head. Furthermore it was known in LaF that shady stuff was going on (as SG admitted) but they turned a blind eye, rather than figuring out what was going on.

hanlong cheated so LaF can benefit. If the cheating proves beneficial, it tells cheaters that is worthwhile to do. Right now LaF has had to give up half a round because they cheated. SoF randomly targets netters and takes more than half a round from them for no reason at all. LaF has suffered less penalty for having cheated for several rounds than a random alliance who SoF gets bored and targets. LaF has effectively suffered no penalties yet has tons and tons of ill-gotten gains.

Honestly I can't help but think that SoF would have taken a stand against it, but is more worried about some silly political position than the ethics of the game.

Edited By: Detmer on Jun 21st 2012, 15:37:50
See Original Post

UltraMarines Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 15:41:57

Pretty lame indeed.

TheMatrix

Jun 21st 2012, 15:44:50

Originally posted by Sir Balin:

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2012, 15:48:14

Originally posted by Detmer:

You see, no one is trying to remove LaF from the server. No matter how much you say that, it simply isn't true. LaF stole many rounds of EE from EVERYONE with hanlong and TC's cheating. LaF was a huge beneficiary and everyone else suffered. I do not see why LaF should be let off the hook. They chose their leader, he cheated for them. They took the ill gotten gains but act as if they have no culpability for it. Realistically LaF should have to pay for every round that hanlong lead them. Instead people chose a shortened term of just three rounds. I know for you this is just some political game, but for everyone else this is about not letting cheaters win the game. I remember when SoF used to take a stand against cheaters, not freely offer them victory.

I am not sure why you think it is stupid to involve yourself with the betterment of the server and to take a stand against cheaters. I think it is stupid to stand by cheaters, to prop up cheaters, and say that "you may have cheated, but we don't care". It is sad that you only care about "winning".

Det you know as well as me and it's been done no better yet proven over and over in earth history if you want to get rid of an alliance you war them to the ground,set after set, demoralize their member structure and watch their numbers drop. eg arrow,ix,ucn just to name a few. Now laf has exited the cheaters and game mod's have checked out laf legitimacy your in no position to paint the new laf format with the same brush as you do the old laf format. As far as my comment on pdm goes it's a game if pdm wanted to comment on sof then so be it freedom of speech is encouraged not silenced in this day in age.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

d20 Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 15:49:41

hey sir balin! :D

Ivan Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 15:53:19

lol@detmer

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2012, 16:02:26

I appreciate what Tasker is in theory trying to do...

but this is basically,

overzealous, sesationalistic, biased, innaccurate, uninformed, over the top hack journalism,

that reads almost like a bad parody of some oratorer, doing a voiceover of wwII war propaganda. Except nowhere near that good.
Z is #1

Atryn Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 16:09:23

With md the only real threat of the 4...

Ummm, thanks for the compliment? I don't think our allies have done such a bad job as you paint here though. We have had great WCL leadership and participation from all sides as well, regardless of who happened to be hitting with their country at that moment.

SMz Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 16:40:47

for all you whiners:

if your mom cheats on your dad , will you stop loving your mom?

SoF is proving to be the most loyal alliance on the server , sticking by its allies in bad times.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 16:52:10

Det you know as well as me and it's been done no better yet proven over and over in earth history if you want to get rid of an alliance you war them to the ground,set after set, demoralize their member structure and watch their numbers drop. eg arrow,ix,ucn just to name a few. Now laf has exited the cheaters and game mod's have checked out laf legitimacy your in no position to paint the new laf format with the same brush as you do the old laf format. As far as my comment on pdm goes it's a game if pdm wanted to comment on sof then so be it freedom of speech is encouraged not silenced in this day in age.

SoF has done this throughout Earth history. If that is the purpose of repeated warring then you are telling me that SoF's goal is to run alliances from the game.

No one has said LaF has to be run from the game or even weakened for their cheating. They do need to be punished though. If 80 people want to take the lumps for the benefits they gained from the cheating, or if only 20 do, that is up to those members. They can play anywhere else they want without repercussion. This is against LaF for being a chronically cheating alliance who just until half way through last round had been benefiting at the expense of their own head and another player cheating in a way that is more egregious than running multies.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 16:52:54

Originally posted by SMz:
for all you whiners:

if your mom cheats on your dad , will you stop loving your mom?

SoF is proving to be the most loyal alliance on the server , sticking by its allies in bad times.

So what you're saying is that you don't care since the cheating only helped you, it wasn't against you. Got it. That explains a lot. I suspected SoF was still supporting LaF for personal political gain and this confirms it.

Son Goku Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 16:54:42

Furthermore it was known in LaF that shady stuff was going on (as SG admitted) but they turned a blind eye, rather than figuring out what was going on.

You're going to need to refresh my memory of what shady stuff I said was going on.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 16:57:42

LOL@SoF trying to run alliances from the game, yes we gave you a cf last set after a few days because we were trying to run you from the game detmer! PHEAR! Same reason we accepted evos cf offer when they asked instead of fluffing them over which we had the power to do

Someone please remind me next time that people are ungrateful tards its better to just fluff them over

Son Goku Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 16:59:11

Realistically LaF should have to pay for every round that hanlong lead them. Instead people chose a shortened term of just three rounds.

I specifically asked the admins if there was proof of anything beyond last reset. The answer I received was "no", this is pure conjecture on your part.

We paid our dues for the ONE reset it happened, saying we need to be punished for every round hanlong was a leader is a complete joke.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:03:35

Originally posted by Son Goku:
Furthermore it was known in LaF that shady stuff was going on (as SG admitted) but they turned a blind eye, rather than figuring out what was going on.

You're going to need to refresh my memory of what shady stuff I said was going on.

[14:08] <Son_Goku> Well, most of laf's membership believe there's a lot of this happening on a grand scale
[14:09] <Son_Goku> when pang was in laf he made numerous comments about believing stuff was going on
[14:09] <Son_Goku> but couldn't prove it

So you said most of LaF thinks all of Earth cheats, that while Pang was a leader in LaF he thought there was something going on but couldn't prove it. Then you seemingly did not follow up (because you assuredly would have made it clear that you were trying to resume Pang's search if you had)

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 17:04:27

I do not agree with the initial post in this thread at all heh, it is a lot of spinning and not much else.

However,

Since when did you have proof that Hanlong was cheating from day 1? Based on what I've heard and seen they don't have proof of anything beyond his last couple round playing.

Second: So your side as committed to bashing LaF for 3 resets eh? That is news to us, as we have been spoon fed for the last week a bunch of dribble about MD and SOL wanting long term peace after this reset. But given that SOL has slapped away our past offers of peace (choosing to plot revenge rather than burying the hatchet by committing to stop hitting netting clans reset after reset for no real reason) this revelation doesn't surprise me any.

Third, since when was LaF a detriment to the entire server?
SOL and Evo are the only alliances who can claim to have a legitimate gripe with LaF. MD has nothing to complain about as their issues with LaF were created entirely by them, LaF merely responded to them. Also LaF's situation with SOL was a response from LaF to SOL's behaviour, so although I claim they have a "legitimate gripe", in the end they too have only themselves and their previous actions to blame.

So in closing, you are all just a bunch of spinners.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:04:40

Realistically LaF should have to pay for every round that hanlong lead them. Instead people chose a shortened term of just three rounds.

I specifically asked the admins if there was proof of anything beyond last reset. The answer I received was "no", this is pure conjecture on your part.

We paid our dues for the ONE reset it happened, saying we need to be punished for every round hanlong was a leader is a complete joke.

LaF has actually only paid half a round.

Forum Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 17:07:55

The individuals all chose to let that guy lead them and represent them and they all benefited from the cheating for several rounds.

You are completely ignorant of how LaF's leadership determination works.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:10:36

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
I do not agree with the initial post in this thread at all heh, it is a lot of spinning and not much else.

However,

Since when did you have proof that Hanlong was cheating from day 1? Based on what I've heard and seen they don't have proof of anything beyond his last couple round playing.

Second: So your side as committed to bashing LaF for 3 resets eh? That is news to us, as we have been spoon fed for the last week a bunch of dribble about MD and SOL wanting long term peace after this reset. But given that SOL has slapped away our past offers of peace (choosing to plot revenge rather than burying the hatchet by committing to stop hitting netting clans reset after reset for no real reason) this revelation doesn't surprise me any.

Third, since when was LaF a detriment to the entire server?
SOL and Evo are the only alliances who can claim to have a legitimate gripe with LaF. MD has nothing to complain about as their issues with LaF were created entirely by them, LaF merely responded to them. Also LaF's situation with SOL was a response from LaF to SOL's behaviour, so although I claim they have a "legitimate gripe", in the end they too have only themselves and their previous actions to blame.

So in closing, you are all just a bunch of spinners.

1) I am not an admin, I can not prove anything. Cheaters don't get the benefit of the doubt though. You're innocent until proven guilty. Once you're found guilty, then you're guilty until proven innocent. Maybe he didn't cheat from day 1. There is no way of knowing.

2) You'll notice PDM said an indeterminate amount of time. Most of the alliances involved thought three rounds was fair though. Sort of hypocritical to target SoL when SoF does the exact same thing. The difference is SoF are LaF allies and SoL are not.

3) Running off players (from SoL and Evo) is a detriment to the entire server. Showing that you can cheat and your alliance can prosper sets a terrible precedent which is a detriment to the whole server. You at least tried to justify SoL, but you seem to have no reason for Evo. I assume that is just because you don't like them.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:11:57

The individuals all chose to let that guy lead them and represent them and they all benefited from the cheating for several rounds.

You are completely ignorant of how LaF's leadership determination works.

I didn't say they chose the leader of LaF. I said they chose to let that guy lead them. Every single player had a choice not to play in LaF. I would certainly be leery of playing in an alliance where over 14 years has had 8 of its heads found cheating. Scarily high probability that your leaders are cheaters.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:15:27

TaSK, i am willing to bet that you are the only person in the history of the game who would claim to be at a disadvantage while have a vast #s advantage. YOU SAID "The LaF/SoF/RD coalition showing political and warfare brilliance to claw back from unfavored odds"

ARE YOU DRUNK OR JUST THAT DUMB? You guys vastly outnumber yet your "clawing back"? Seriously? Well, i guess when odds were even when it was just SOF and LAF on your side, ya you were getting your asses handed to ya but with RD on your side as well... Come on dude... Do the math.

I bet your the kind of guy who goes in and kicks the fluff out of a guy who has already been knocked out from someone else, and then goes home and brags to all your friends how you kicked the fluff out of this really big dude. Pathetic.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Forum Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 17:29:43

1) I am not an admin, I can not prove anything. Cheaters don't get the benefit of the doubt though. You're innocent until proven guilty. Once you're found guilty, then you're guilty until proven innocent. Maybe he didn't cheat from day 1. There is no way of knowing.

Ridiculous statement. Being proven guilty of one offense does not make you "guilty until proven innocent" for all other accusations from then on. You are innocent until proven guilty and then from there you are guilty of what has been proven, and nothing more. The presumption of innocence still applies to any unproven accusations.

As for running players out of the game. Every allaince that loses a war or 2 in a row will cry that they are being run out of the game, I guess this means that alliances can't conflict over issues anymore due to fear of being detrimental to the server?

SOL was given more than one opportunity for peace (thus saving their membership from being "pushed away"), they chose to go down the path we are down now, so once again they have no room to complain.

As for Evo... We've already explained multiple times over why we FSed them the times we did. They don't think it is a good reason where as we do, thus "legitimate gripe" in the same sense that any 2 alliances that disagree have gripes with one another.

But lastly, regarding SOL. As far as LaF is concerned our actions towards SOL were a favour to the game not a detriment. SOL was driving netters away from the game in groves and they were doing it persistently. Taking them out helped the game by helping keep people in netting alliances from fleeing.

You can argue all you like that we drove SOLers away from the game, but we'd take that over them pushing all the netters away any day. SOL always had the choice of peace, they simply had to capitulate on the simple request to stop randomly FSing netting clans reset after reset. They chose not to meet that simple demand, so they have nothing to complain about.

But blocking SOL from terrorizing netters... you'll never convince me that such actions are "detrimental to the game"... ever.

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Jun 21st 2012, 17:34:40
See Original Post

Forum Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 17:33:37

oh and also:

Although I argued strongly to keep RD out of this fight (I wanted to win it as it was, would have sent a stronger signal) the fact that people are complaining about the inequity of their entrance is laughable.

The war became inequitable the moment you decided to AB our techers with untagged countries to soften us up before the war started. There is nothing fair or equitable about that what so ever. You obviously didn't care about fairness, only about winning.

You did manage to soften our countries, but you hardened our hearts. Learn to deal with the consequences.

TheMatrix

Jun 21st 2012, 17:36:14

H4 - You block one alliance for "terrorizing netters" but then pact and support another alliance which has made a history of doing the exact same thing... (SoF)

As you stated above, it's all spin. You can look at this from either side and think you are "right".

Why don't we just admit that everyone thinks their side is right, we all have our own agenda, and stop trying to measure who is more right than the rest?

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:38:32

Your SoL statement might hold water if you applied the same rules to SoF. I am not addressing those points until you speak to SoF. Action against SoL is clearly just a double standard that you use to your advantage. Helmet claims things have changed under him but so far SoF has had no chance to prove it. Right now the record on SoF shows FSing netters out of boredom.

LaF cares as much about running alliances out of the server as SoF does about cheating. (That amount is zero)

Son Goku Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:38:33

[quote poster=Detmer; 18469; 341500]

[14:08] <Son_Goku> Well, most of laf's membership believe there's a lot of this happening on a grand scale
[14:09] <Son_Goku> when pang was in laf he made numerous comments about believing stuff was going on

So you said most of LaF thinks all of Earth cheats, that while Pang was a leader in LaF he thought there was something going on but couldn't prove it. Then you seemingly did not follow up (because you assuredly would have made it clear that you were trying to resume Pang's search if you had) [/quote]

Interesting interpretation of those quotes, I'm talking about Earth as a whole. At no time did I say "inside LaF". You heard what you wanted to hear because it reassures your beliefs.

Edited By: Son Goku on Jun 21st 2012, 17:45:52
See Original Post

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:40:03

oh and also:

Although I argued strongly to keep RD out of this fight (I wanted to win it as it was, would have sent a stronger signal) the fact that people are complaining about the inequity of their entrance is laughable.

The war became inequitable the moment you decided to AB our techers with untagged countries to soften us up before the war started. There is nothing fair or equitable about that what so ever. You obviously didn't care about fairness, only about winning.

You did manage to soften our countries, but you hardened our hearts. Learn to deal with the consequences.

Your hearts were born hard. That is why you care about winning more than ethics. We as a group in no way coordinated any suiciders. It is possible whoever did that ordinarily played in one of our alliances but they did it without any knowledge on my behalf (which is complete knowledge of our organization).

Forum Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 17:41:01

You see hypocracy in that, I see something else entirely.

Forum Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 17:42:18

Detmer: perhaps you should ask Evo how organized it was.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:44:27

[quote poster=Son Goku; 18469; 341580][quote poster=Detmer; 18469; 341541]

So you said most of LaF thinks all of Earth cheats, that while Pang was a leader in LaF he thought there was something going on but couldn't prove it. Then you seemingly did not follow up (because you assuredly would have made it clear that you were trying to resume Pang's search if you had) [/quote]

Interesting interpretation of those quotes, I'm talking about Earth as a whole. At no time did I say "inside LaF". You heard what you wanted to hear because it reassures your beliefs. [/quote]

Well, I have no way of knowing what you meant. Your explanation here is plausible albeit impossible to verify. I provided more than just one line for the purpose of providing context. I see this as a dead-end. It is your word now vs possible interpretations which is a foolish debate.

UltraMarines Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:50:33

Originally posted by TheMatrix:
H4
As you stated above, it's all spin. You can look at this from either side and think you are "right".

Why don't we just admit that everyone thinks their side is right, we all have our own agenda, and stop trying to measure who is more right than the rest?

Well said.

Since both sides are "right" lets just fight it out and enough with this silly propaganda shenanigans

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:51:49

Detmer: perhaps you should ask Evo how organized it was.

<qzjul> but again, i've not even heard of suiciders on LaF; we definitely didn't organize them

archaic Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:54:29

Task1, I had a long winded post prepared - but, honestly, I see no reason to justify you loony self promotional bullfluff with my time. Have fun in your kooky fantasy world.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Son Goku Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 17:57:20

A dead-end indeed.

It's too bad you can't have an honest conversation with anyone anymore without something you said being twisted to support another argument.

If I had meant LaF, I would have said LaF specifically like I had been doing the entire conversation in regard to other issues.

Pain Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 18:00:12

how is his explanation impossible to verify? unless you are claiming hes changing his original meaning?

without the rest of that convo prior to those statements all youre doing is spinning and taking something out of context to prove your point.
Your mother is a nice woman

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 18:00:16

LaF isn't going to back down, if you want to beat us, you have to work for it. We were told 6 months of no pacts by SoL/MD/Evo.

At this point, after the Evo/SoL joint FS on us (saying you want long term peace while FSing at the same time is moronic), we're not interested in even wars that drag on for the next 6 months, we want wars that are over in 1-2 weeks so we can actually go do something else (D3 or the upcoming guild wars 2, torchlight2, or whatever) and be back 6 weeks later for another round. We are not interested in sitting in a warchat room daily for hours for 6 months. I don't even care which side wins as long as its over quickly - warring is that much of a chore.

This reset, and the next 2 resets, are a direct consequence of the policies as set by SoL/MD/Evo towards us. The fact that they were a consequence of Hanlong/TC cheating doesn't make any real difference - they are already gone, and there is absolutely no reason why the remainder legit players in LaF should sit by and "atone" as the SoL/MD/Evo coalition seem to think we should (we definitely don't agree).

And the point of this post? LaF isn't trying to run anyone from the game either, we're simply responding to the declarations of hostility, as well as the joint FS on us earlier this reset. If you think LaF should be punished multiple rounds, then do it, repeatedly posting about it every 2 days is meaningless, especially while trying to say "oh its for long term peace" - these 2 goals are conflicting. Just stfu and fight.

TAN Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 18:01:05

A dead-end indeed.

It's too bad you can't have an honest conversation with anyone anymore without something you said being twisted to support another argument.

If I had meant LaF, I would have said LaF specifically like I had been doing the entire conversation in regard to other issues.

in his defense, he dropped the topic instead of arguing a bullfluff point, which most people on these forums are prone to do.
FREEEEEDOM!!!