Verified:

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 13:28:59

so i thought here would do..

fluff you Queensland you mother fluffing fluff licking fluff juggling cheating fluff fluff fluffs.

i fluffing hate everyone of you for sucking so much ref fluff. I hate GI for being so fluffing good at footy, i hate cronk for having an elite boot, i hate hodges & tate for being fluffing fluffs who love slamming men in the ass and cheating like fluffs driving blokes heads into the ground.

I hate Tony archer for sucking queensland fluff. I hate Rugby league for allowing decoy runners to get to the point where they are blatently interfering with play.

Most of all i hate the NSWRL for being fluff fluffs and letting our 2nd home game go to melb and give the ref cheating fluffs a chance to rob us of the series.

fluff we needed that.. NRL is dieing here in sydney, everyone i know plays soccer, and 50% of my mates prefer following AFL, the other 40% EPL, and only 10% NRL... Queensland is going to kill league for their own chip on shoulder gratification... and tbh now.. i don't care that much, because i prefer the other games!!

cheer cheer the red & the white!!

...RANT OVER

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 13:30:15

ps Brent Tate is a fluff

any fluff that does that on the ground to a bloke, and gets away with it...

he should be banned for weeks..

seriously, punching a bloke on the ground..

what a fluffhead.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 13:30:26

and yes i am bias:D:D

Anonymous

Jul 4th 2012, 13:41:56

That was a pretty good rant I must say.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 14:01:17

cheers!

i'm feelin good now!!

on that note, cya again in 3 months EE:p

love you all!

Devestation Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 14:12:29

I take it that Queensland won?

iScode Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 1:15:01

GO THE MAROONS!!!!

7 years in a row baby, whoop whoop!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHAME ON YOUR FACE DL

ps join imag.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

13thscholar Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 3:00:32

I concur the level of fluff was unaceptable.

dagga Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 3:03:36

Ahahaha.

Suck it.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

FireFox Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 3:13:55

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 3:31:39

I want to turn the language blocker on and then revisit for amusement.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

swampy Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 5:24:00

ROFL OMG lol. We lost by one frinking lousy point!!!!

Iscode you are kiwi, how dare you follow QLD!

*slaps dagga*

Hobo Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 5:25:40

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
so i thought here would do..

fluff you Queensland you mother fluffing fluff licking fluff juggling cheating fluff fluff fluffs.

i fluffing hate everyone of you for sucking so much ref fluff. I hate GI for being so fluffing good at footy, i hate cronk for having an elite boot, i hate hodges & tate for being fluffing fluffs who love slamming men in the ass and cheating like fluffs driving blokes heads into the ground.

I hate Tony archer for sucking queensland fluff. I hate Rugby league for allowing decoy runners to get to the point where they are blatently interfering with play.

Most of all i hate the NSWRL for being fluff fluffs and letting our 2nd home game go to melb and give the ref cheating fluffs a chance to rob us of the series.

fluff we needed that.. NRL is dieing here in sydney, everyone i know plays soccer, and 50% of my mates prefer following AFL, the other 40% EPL, and only 10% NRL... Queensland is going to kill league for their own chip on shoulder gratification... and tbh now.. i don't care that much, because i prefer the other games!!

cheer cheer the red & the white!!

...RANT OVER

Do you like the IRS?

swampy Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 5:42:01

It pretty much sums it up for QLD.

iScode Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 6:05:28

all kiwis support Queensland Swampy, more of a kiwi connection with the GC i guess.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

swampy Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 7:17:45

HAHA ok. Suppose it just makes it worse cause I am living in QLD.

zigigy Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 11:48:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbgShiaal6E

I have respect for this rant, and I agree, but after 7 years I have become numb to our losses, its like playing too many gory video games.
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:
gamesurge server, #tiechat

Sov Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 12:23:05

Watch AFL instead.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2012, 14:57:11

http://www.ventrilo.com

So I don't pay attention to soccer....but I did play WoW once and this is where I vented.