Verified:

iSigma Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 6:54:57

Yeah,thats my real life strat in...I buy and sell scrap/junk materials..Some says its kinda dirty business but i dont care coz thats where I earned money in a decent way..
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

iSigma Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 6:55:25

Originally posted by iSigma:
Yeah,thats my real life strat ...I buy and sell scrap/junk materials..Some says its kinda dirty business but i dont care coz thats where I earned money in a decent way..
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>

patriotffa

Jul 9th 2012, 12:42:33

Sometimes I envy that kind of work. It depends on your haul if you get a big paycheck i suppose. Whereas in the office, you get the same paycheck every week and with what it seems same old bullfluff in bigger amounts.

No light at the end of the tunnel.

ou812 Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 12:51:01

A friend of mine does the same thing. Makes good money doing it too. He mainly hit's up garage sales and then sells it on e-bay/ Craigslist.

iSigma Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 13:46:08

Business is really good..Your the Boss and you dun have to follow orders from nyone except yourself..

"iSigma"
<>

iSigma Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 13:46:32

I mean those wr the good thing about business....

"iSigma"
<>