Verified:

phalanxo Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 0:05:36

http://www.eestats.com/express/country/72

that was epic bro but why me, I was just helping you be in DR.. How come you didn't go after Hulk, quinnibaug, somebody that hit you more than twice?

needless to say i'm impressed, you planned that for awhile clearly ;)

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 0:16:31

Whoops, didn't see you had posted.

When I say "one hit only plz", I mean "one hit only plz".

I figured if I attacked the highest-ranked person that multi-tapped me, I'd be able to get my message across. I also figured if you were really trying to keep me in DR, you would have hit me more than twice. Hulk, quinnibaug, etc...they kept me in DR. You...didn't.

I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Hopeless Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 0:23:38

lol somebody got greedy

phalanxo Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 0:30:30

lol hopeless i figured there would be enough greedy people (there were plenty) that i'd blend in.. last set lots of people got away with it... but since i was highest rank i guess he made me pay :( so much for the safety in numbers theory.

Edited By: phalanxo on Jul 23rd 2012, 0:39:08
See Original Post

phalanxo Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 0:30:45

double post

Edited By: phalanxo on Jul 23rd 2012, 0:38:50
See Original Post

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 0:45:14

I followed the rules, only hit you once.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2012, 1:07:42

this is sort of fluffing with the express DR mechanic :/
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 1:21:28

Originally posted by phalanxo:
... last set lots of people got away with it... but since i was highest rank i guess he made me pay :( so much for the safety in numbers theory.

Last set was why I decided to stock missiles as well as food. Someone doubletapped me, and another one multitapped me, and both countries ended up with higher networth than me. No way will that happen again without me doing something about it.

Blid, Warster told me that being the server's resident landfarm was ok as long as I didn't LG anyone while in DR. And I like it when the server's landfarm ends up getting top 20, like last reset.

KoH, noticed you matched my rank from last reset. I bet you worked very hard to get there, while I simply slept my way there. Good job.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2012, 2:27:51

It's not exactly a land farm if you're deep in DR. If someone puts you in DR early and you stay there, you can spend all your money on tech, and have no military expenses either. Conceivably you could get a very high score that way. And it would never work on a server other than Express. Of course if you really don't have defense though you'll always be vulnerable to someone hitting 100+ times which would hurt.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

major Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 3:10:44

AWESOME IDEA... HELL , I HIT ONCE, AND APPRICIATED THE ACRES.... thanks for the twist, i even thought bout that.... and opted to do my 1jet PS... good lick

crest23 Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 3:11:04

Nuk, I DTed you last set cause you lied. It was NOT a 1 jet PS.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2012, 4:56:39

LOL Nuk!, I don't have time to play hard, bro, lost over 150 turns, fluffed up several times, all in all, I could have hit $18Mil, maybe next set I won't fk up so much and the market will be as good or better than this one :)

But I am happy I hit the Top 20 ranking list, not bad for a guy that can't net if his life depended on it :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

smlandau84 Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 5:03:40

KoH... wtf? Quit gaining :P

You're a warmonger.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2012, 5:08:50

Warring here is too easy so I decided to take the fireworks to Primary :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 13:21:05

Originally posted by crest23:
Nuk, I DTed you last set cause you lied. It was NOT a 1 jet PS.

I didn't lie. It could have been a 1 jet PS. I didn't say it would be successful.

crest23 Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 13:38:41

I think the FREE land in your name stated otherwise.

Also, the fact that I had to use another turn on you and lost a jet meant it wasn't FREE.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 13:48:54

Not my fault you didn't spy first and sent too many jets later.

crest23 Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 13:59:44

Oh, I spied and sent 25 jets. I think you only had 10 turrets, I didn't bother to look at you expenses for allies, so I bought one oil barrel and sent it off.

I will tell you that having to carry tank and troops all set knowing at the back of my mind that I just knowingly and willfully DTed NukEvil was punishment enough. Though I messaged you ;-)
The Nigerian Nightmare.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 14:37:02

When I do the server landfarm country, I don't have allies. Also, I usually try to get the free GDI bonus to 1) reduce expenses and 2) make it much easier for others to see that I have no allies to worry about.

Here's another hint: Look at my news; if you see DHs, it's a pretty decent chance that I might be carrying a couple turrets just to weed out the gullible (and to increase my DR count even further).

P.S. The FREE LAND only means you won't be retalled if you follow the instructions.

bug03 Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 18:04:55

for the record, I failed a 1 jet ps on you last set...

phalanxo Game profile

Jul 24th 2012, 0:30:29

Is it abusing DR if I name my country "Free land 1 jet PS" and keep a nice strong defense so I sit the whole set in DR without losing acres? ;)

blid

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2012, 0:41:02

lol

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 25th 2012, 16:48:49

That's just it, tho. Unless you're an idiot or the first one to try an attack, all you'd have to do is look at the news or do a spyop to see whether or not I actually have turrets on hand. So, your high nw to land ratio, and a DH or two in the news should be enough to get the average player to suspect something isn't quite right...

P.S. This set, I'll be stocking missiles as well as food. I'll also be in GDI, which means my missiles will be safe from spy ops. This time, I might not pick the highest-ranked multi-tapping country to dump all my missiles on. I may even choose to dump them on multiple multi-tappers. And I'll try to wait till just before the end of the reset to exact my revenge.

Last reset, I was in church while sending off those missiles. This reset will probably be the same.

Edited By: NukEvil on Jul 25th 2012, 16:53:10
See Original Post

crest23 Game profile

Jul 25th 2012, 18:11:26

That's cold man. Exacting revenge while in the Lord's house?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 25th 2012, 19:31:46

It was when they were taking up the offering, so it's all good.

bug03 Game profile

Jul 25th 2012, 20:13:49

Originally posted by crest23:
That's cold man. Exacting revenge while in the Lord's house?

you act as if the lord never had any vengeful moments

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 26th 2012, 12:26:50

Looks like I'm off to a great start.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 27th 2012, 11:54:27

Verrrrryy great start...

ebola Game profile

Jul 27th 2012, 13:03:48

Free DR hooray? :)

phalanxo Game profile

Jul 28th 2012, 3:25:33

I kinda wanna double tap you again. No way you'd go after me with that guy who hit you like 30 times..... Right? ;p

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2012, 3:39:35

Don't!!!! I don't need to lose turrets in final hr of play when he PSs you before the ABs...
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 28th 2012, 3:47:11

Only turrets I will be killing will be whoever I decide to launch my missiles at.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 28th 2012, 23:27:59

Slight change in plans...

My cell phone got damaged, so I won't be able to finish the reset.

Soooooo...to the owner of quinnibaug (#106):

When you're busy farming someone, and that someone buys up turrets, it's pretty clear that someone wants you to stop farming them. I won't finish well, but neither will you.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 20:31:09

Nice. I like being parkinglotted by multis.

phalanxo Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 20:50:02

Quinnibaug never finishes well.. It's just some noob, yo.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 30th 2012, 0:13:06

If quinnibaug is "some n00b", then he picked a very good time to attack me; right after I finished putting Bored back in his place.

And it's rather sad that Bored did less damage to me in ~132 turns than quinnibaug did to me in 2 turns. Being able to destroy 2k buildings per AB must be nice. I predicted Bored's latest attack last night to QZ, a couple hours or so after seeing he had full turns (I did think it was going to be a farming spree instead of ABs).

I also hit Z a couple times, but he had SDI, and my missiles were depleted by then, so meh. And Ozzy slipped under the radar for some reason, so I didn't touch him.

2 out of 4 is better than nothing, I guess. But yes, I've learned my lesson. I won't be offering free land to the server any more. No, I have a different strategy in mind.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2012, 1:34:55

He may be a n000b, but has been around for several months ;)
(•_•)