Verified:

crag Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 2:12:14

pp the issue isnt the vets everyone does that. its the other 15 they got
crag
TIE President

Sov Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 2:22:20

Anyone still running on the line SoF or LAF tagged countries over to Rival are one of the following:-

1) Retarded
2) Ignorant and only believe what you want to believe, without looking at any evidence or facts
3) Can't read very well

major Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 2:58:37

there is no way anyone can say TIE has not won this war weeks ago...

tag-kill was achieved... the way i see it, the powerful bonuses that are currantly awarded to restarts, are to help increase the deflection from the remaining originals.....BUT, its all about the originals!!!

hell, do not get me wrong, Rival made a freaking awesome war-effort... was great war from what i have seen...

but, quit the fluff and grabbing for-straws tactics, the politico stuff just does not do you guys justice.. but, hell, do what you do, be it fluff, cry, make obscure reasons... or to cut it short, just being yourselves...

I declare TIE wins the RIVAL / TIE war of this set, it is so deserved by TIE!!! great war rival!!!!

locket Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 5:06:27

uhh what? So a war that lasts a whole set can have an arbitrary deadline for victory and nothing that happens after matters? Funny

bertz Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 6:03:19

Good read.

Ivan Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 6:27:06

I think both and TIE did great

but since I held rank 1 when I created my country im also winning this set with most nw! ;)

zigigy Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 7:44:40

I think the one thing people tend to agree on is that there is never going to be total agreement. People judge a war effort different ways, thats cool.

Of course being TIE, I would lean more on how we got the tagkill weeks ago and still had about 8 originals at the time. which was at least 25% of ours left, which is pretty definitive.

From the stats, those just seeing the end result certainly do have a reason to believe Rival won this war, but what was I always told? "Its not the ending that matters, its the Journey".

I would like to think this is much more balanced of a view than many others here.

Regardless, great war Rival, was a good one, and much better than all the other stuff going on in the server. You guys can wall something crazy :P
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:
gamesurge server, #tiechat

Drow Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 8:24:03

Tie achieved the tagkill nice and early.
Rival conveniently manage to double their numbers AFTER they have lost the war? I don't know where the numbers came from, and I suspect that unless they remain at that higher number, or between where they were and that higher number, that there were shenanigans, that all these members turn up for only a couple of weeks in a war that rival had already lost and been tagkilled in.
Rival didn't even start to close the gap on Tie until they magically managed to have this massive membership jump out of nowhere, and suddenly outnumbered tie by a huge amount, after they were tag killed. That says it all right there.

locket: LaF constantly and consistently talk down sol and evo's warring abilities. If LaF were so great as the CLAIM at warring, and SoL/Evo were so BAD, then LaF should have had ZERO problems turning it around. I'm not talking PDM's warring skills up in any way, to be honest we aren't great at warring, but at least we will still stand up for and die for what we believe in no matter the odds. More than we can say for LaF/RD in particular, who it seems only get into a fight when they've got heaps of mates waiting in the wings to save them when it all gets too hard, or jump in and kick someone while they're down.
LaF got respect points back from me at least for taking their beating last set, but then called sof in to make it numerically 2v1 because they ate an FS this set, when they were a little underprepped. As I recall LaF's attitude was "harden the f*ck up" when PDM got FS'd by a larger SoF, whilst we were not warprepped. We at least hardened up, and did what we could without calling in allies. Meantime LaF gets FS'd by roughly equal numbers, and calls in SoF because "it's not fair"

Zahc: you are talking about Wari. ONE member of PDM who does not attend warchats at all, and has been doing the exact same thing since day 1 of this war. but meh.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Ivan Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 8:44:26

Its not like rival is the first tag ever to recruit during a war, SoF did it one set when we were in really bad shape started the war with 30 members and ended with 55-60 anyway i dont really care if they got players from the moon obviously rivals leaders wanted to win bad enough that they spent the time recruiting and more players is good for the game

Sov Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 9:19:50

Originally posted by Drow:
As I recall LaF's attitude was "harden the f*ck up" when PDM got FS'd by a larger SoF, whilst we were not warprepped. We at least hardened up, and did what we could without calling in allies. Meantime LaF gets FS'd by roughly equal numbers, and calls in SoF because "it's not fair"

If rolling over and running into vacation mode followed by a prompt ceasefire is considered more honorable than calling in allies then you must exist in another reality.

And the difference is SOL/MD/Evo/PDM were planning a large war for some time. Ask any neutral Alliance who was pushed into neutrality by your leaders under threat of multiple sets of war, hence why no one will side with you now. It was only when your side decided it could not win that it pursued a "fair war".

Pride Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 9:43:27

Sorry Sov but thats not true.

MD would not join in on the 4v1 against Laf. MD said we would not use the cheating as an excuse to gang bang laf set after set. We told our allies they would have to FS on their own and we would back them up if Sof jumped in.

MD wanted to see if Sof would stay out if the #'s were "even" (we don't care that you guys jumped in we understand your reasoning)

Since the idea of a 4v1 was not going to go down because of MD people thought of other ideas. We were never scared to war you guys.

I also don't care what the PDM head told you guys. I was in the chat all day he was in there for 30-45 minutes.

Loki Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 11:13:58

applying the logic of some people on this thread, Germany won WW2.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2012, 11:37:17

Originally posted by Ivan:

I think both and TIE did great
Yeah, this thread shouldn't take anything away from RIVAL. Best war of the reset.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

santti Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 12:42:11

We won.
SanttiE is here again!

Flamey Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 12:51:55

Yes, Führer.

Zahc Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 14:17:04

Didnt sol fs sof last set? Than everyone is so suprised that sof got involved in the war? They had to sit back and watch laf get gang banged one set ofc they arent going to let it happen twice. You all say it was going to be the 2v1 "even" numbers but i dont remember anyone having a pact with laf so how could they be sure? Esp after everyone was vowing to kill the cheaters. You should know by now that if you want to take on laf you must cover all angles
llort orp s`fos

locket Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 14:44:55

lol unless your opponents are completely inept Drow, there is little way to catch up over the short period we had while unprepped. We did a decent job(Much better than anything PDM could do netting or warring) but no one would have done anything better. If you actually payed attention to what anyone has posted over the last while there is a respect between Laf and Evo even if the dislike is there. Them and Sol are nowhere near fluffty enough to lose a war when they have a big advantage, at the very least not in the short term.

Oh and I wouldnt point out your ineptness if you didnt seem so determined to talk about us ;)

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 14:46:13

LaF sucks, now let's move on.

locket Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 14:47:30

Originally posted by Son Goku:

That new leader has done a pretty bad job of things

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Aug 1st 2012, 15:30:30

chipotle ftw!

davidoss Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 15:43:19

Originally posted by locket:

Yes, horrible Don. I'm going to start a revolution!

Kumander Otbol

Aug 2nd 2012, 6:03:36

Originally posted by davidoss:
Originally posted by locket:

Yes, horrible Don. I'm going to start a revolution!

join SoF! :D
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting